crackad

Jul 4, 2020
can someone give me the rundown? i remember playing these games around 3 years ago or so but i came back to check on it to see an abandoned tag but at the same time people are talking about some new game?
Development was halted since September 2021 because developer realized Flash can't handle forthcoming content hence invested in looking for an alternative, found Unity fitting his needs and thus decided to develop a new project to get hands on experience. The first iteration of which is out now as you can check OP for his other game --> Eld. Currently he's back to development of this game and it's in progress.

Reactions: ronnyyellow

EthanB86

Jun 7, 2020
Development was halted since September 2021 because developer realized Flash can't handle forthcoming content hence invested in looking for an alternative, found Unity fitting his needs and thus decided to develop a new project to get hands on experience. The first iteration of which is out now as you can check OP for his other game --> Eld. Currently he's back to development of this game and it's in progress.
great, ty :)

Kisama33

May 13, 2018
can someone give me the rundown? i remember playing these games around 3 years ago or so but i came back to check on it to see an abandoned tag but at the same time people are talking about some new game?
You probably don't know that but the "On hold" and "Abandoned" tags don't follow the exact word meaning on them but are used in acord to some rules in this website.
On-hold: used for a developer who temporarily stops working on a game for whatever reason and makes a clear public statement about it, if they do not resume work in 6 months the prefix is changed to Abandoned.
Abandoned: used in the following cases:
  • The developer states that the development has been permanently suspended.
  • After 3 months of inactivity from the developer's public creator/crowdfunding accounts (Patreon, SS, etc), we will resolve special circumstances or scenarios on a case-by-case basis (no creator accounts, creators developing for free, Patreon accounts under review/ban).
  • No game update has been released for an abnormally long period of time (>18 months).
  • Game threads that are marked On-hold for over 6 months with no game update.
Note: this prefix is only removed upon the release of a new update for purchase/download.
So if you ever run in other game threads with at least the "Abandoned" tag I sugest to search any official information in the game official media channels or even ask like you did tho you may get contradicting information that way.

Reactions: F1forhalp

EthanB86

Jun 7, 2020
You probably don't know that but the "On hold" and "Abandoned" tags don't follow the exact word meaning on them but are used in acord to some rules in this website.

So if you ever run in other game threads with at least the "Abandoned" tag I sugest to search any official information in the game official media channels or even ask like you did tho you may get contradicting information that way.
i assumed the "on hold" and "abandoned" tags had some wiggle room but its usually safe to assume abandoned means completely abandoned. only a small number of cases arent actually truly abandoned or come back from the dead so to speak

jetalpha

Aug 11, 2017
i have started again all chapter,
for chapter 3, x year ago, at the start i have sex with mili and i know what will happen next in the future ( forgot if its in later chapter 3 or 4....)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

but what will happen if we dont have sex with her ? what's going to happen ? lose item or other think ? someone had tested this way ?

Last edited:

EmDotRand

Sep 7, 2020
i have started again all chapter,
for chapter 3, x year ago, at the start i have sex with mili and i know what will happen next in the future ( forgot if its in later chapter 3 or 4....)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

but what will happen if we dont have sex with her ? what's going to happen ? lose item or other think ? someone had tested this way ?
It continues as if you did screw Mili.

Kisama33

May 13, 2018
It was confirmed by the dev that having sex with her is considered cannon so if the plan to compile the entire volcano arc sees the light of the day the option to not have sex with her will be excluded completely to avoid holes in the plot.

No important changes can be noticed if you don't have sex with her, the gem she gives to Soriel that allows him to use Ellucidate will only remain a probem until chapter 4 when the skill is added automatically to his abilities, and the event in ch 5 you mentioned will occur just as you know it regardless of what you do as mentioned by EmDotRand in the previous message.

Last edited:

Kisama33

May 13, 2018
Looks like I gotta hurry up and finish both runs on CH. 7
Not really, unless you need a lot of time to finish them the next chapter is still far away, the dev had to start the development by rebuilding must of the menus and stuff because of the engine change but he is yet to "really" work on the game itself. All the assets mostly the art and animation take a long time and the scrip/codding take even longer and these are only the 2 longest phases of development from around 6 in total so you can take your time.

• Wow
Reactions: Dixen Chix

MidnightKing

Jun 27, 2017
I've been pretty out of the loop with this, but is dev's plan still to eventually remake all the chapters into one consistent game with Unity? Or just the newer chapters? I enjoyed the game but always felt it was kinda jarring jumping from chapter to chapter with all the changes each iteration had.

crackad

Jul 4, 2020
I've been pretty out of the loop with this, but is dev's plan still to eventually remake all the chapters into one consistent game with Unity? Or just the newer chapters? I enjoyed the game but always felt it was kinda jarring jumping from chapter to chapter with all the changes each iteration had.
He intends to compile the game after completing the new chapters in Unity. The compilation will have uniform mechanics.

Last edited:

Kalkrion

Feb 27, 2019
He intends to compile the game after completing the new chapters in Unity. The compilation will have uniform mechanics.
Oooh that's exciting, great to see there is something to look forward to, this was one of the initial games to convince me that adult games could be both unique and good. So I'm happy to hear progress is still going strong

jetalpha

Aug 11, 2017
chapter 3 :
how to earn the most azurite possible in 1 second

at least we won't have to farm for azurite and buy items for other chapters XD

after you've bought all the important items, you'll get your :love::love::love::love: with Iridia and instead of clicking like crazy and destroying your poor finger, use "OP Auto Clicker" (number 12 and next press "F6" ) ( number 11 = 0 azirute )

1709370866044.png

Last edited:
Reactions: crackad
4.60 star(s) 34 Votes