VN Ren'Py Completed Crimson Gray [Final] [Sierra Lee]

4.80 star(s) 23 Votes

idiaweskara

Feb 27, 2018
This game was sick, and way more in depth than I expected. One of the few games where i couldnt figure shit out, and actually had to look up how to get the true ending as I kept getting every other one.The way to get it surprised but me but made a shit ton of sense. There's also a lot of variation and so most choices matter, game was great.
I make your words mine

Reactions: BanditoMarito
Mar 28, 2022
is there a game on here where you can marry a yandere or it would be great if someone could make a date a live yandere game

Reactions: FFTW

taler

Oct 5, 2017
Is there any way to rename the main character (John)?
I just ctrl-f'ed replaced John in script.rpy

Seems to work alright.

In terms of the character not doing what I want, I'm totally fine with it, literally every VN on this site doesn't do what I want yet being able to self insert makes the game 100x more enjoyable.

idiaweskara

Feb 27, 2018
I just ctrl-f'ed replaced John in script.rpy

Seems to work alright.

In terms of the character not doing what I want, I'm totally fine with it, literally every VN on this site doesn't do what I want yet being able to self insert makes the game 100x more enjoyable.
You're not Jhon, this is a bad ideia

taler

Oct 5, 2017
You're not Jhon, this is a bad ideia
So I got a bunch of endings, still have to finish the game and see more routes but I feel like I "beat" the game. I don't regret the name replacement. I thought you guys were hinting that the john character was not your character meaning you would have a separate character or something, but no john is essentially the player character. I don't see why you would ever not replace john with your own name.

This is a very "girl written" game. The characters are quite deep. I also just finished Once in a Lifetime https://f95zone.to/threads/37470/ which was absurdly well rated and its characters were way worse than the ones here. This VN is just very sympathetic to all the characters here in a way that you don't see in male-written games, even the ones with good writing. Everything feels really realistic, even though the situation is absurd and out there, it feels realistic in context. The characters act according to the logic of the world and don't feel like they're just dolls set up to give you something to touch and discard. They're their own thing, which is really excellent and immersive.

But the reason why I call this very "girl written" is because guys don't actually like that, they kinda just want sex dolls who pander to them, so they never try to do this. Coming out of this I feel like I had an "interesting experience" that I would want to tell my friends (if it were real) instead of a powertrip sex dream that I would keep private as from the typical f95 VN.

diabity

Nov 26, 2022
How do i play this game? i downloads it and when i try to extract it error happen. it said some file have no description.

4.80 star(s) 23 Votes