VN Ren'Py Completed Crimson Gray [Final] [Sierra Lee]

4.80 star(s) 23 Votes

jpsimon

Overachiever
Donor
Apr 3, 2017
I was reminded of this because of a recent info compilation I did for HHS+.

Crimson_Gray_Wiki_Header.png

First off, here is a backup copy of the Crimson Gray walkthrough that was on the now-defunct F95 Wiki (the link is still in the OP right now). That image above was the Wiki header image I made. This is my personal copy so it's in Word format, and the formatting is a little rough because it is a rip from the Wiki itself. As stated earlier in the thread, this is the first complete guide to the game. If you see it anywhere else, it was stolen from F95 where I first posted it. I spent something like 60 hours of code-diving on it. This is the safest place for it to ensure it survives for future players.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

John Doe Jr.

Jun 11, 2017
This game reminds me a bit of Saya no Uta and I don't mind a depressing gore fest so I'm gonna try it out

Reactions: FFTW

PabloLorenzo

Oct 10, 2017
Loved it, but I hate that I had to use the walkthrough just to get the canon ending. Damn, I'm so envious that I'll never experience being loved by someone as fiercely as Lizzie loved John.
I think that the game shows it pretty clearly that being loved by a tsundere may not be as good as it sounds

Meephero

Oct 7, 2017
This game was sick, and way more in depth than I expected. One of the few games where i couldnt figure shit out, and actually had to look up how to get the true ending as I kept getting every other one.The way to get it surprised but me but made a shit ton of sense. There's also a lot of variation and so most choices matter, game was great.

wstlndwarrior

Mar 1, 2020
Can anyone share insight on the "girl" who "killed" the "classmate" at the fair? My wife and I played thru this and we are at a loss. We cannot definitively say whether or not Lizzie was telling the truth that the girl killed the classmate.

falafelswoop

Oct 4, 2019
Why can't I just help the poor girl by getting closer to her, talking about her past, making her realize that what she has been doing was wrong, and then cuddlefuck her in the end.
Nope, every time she has to fucking snap at the end for unexplained reason. That's not how yandere genre works. You're supposed to accept her for what she is and make her control her violent urges, not fucking become a psychopath yourself.
lol I'm pretty sure yanderes snapping is a core feature of yanderes. You can't just talk someone out of congenital mental illness. That'd be some serious wish fulfillment never-gonna-happen nonsense.

(Also what's this about "become a psychopath yourself"? Did we play the same VN?)
hi guys i was wondering the medicine you select have an actual impact on the story??
It affects some dialogue, hidden variables, and which of four scenes/mini-routes you get in one part. But I think you can get any ending with either medicine. If you don't medicate her, though...
this is the first complete guide to the game. If you see it anywhere else, it was stolen from F95 where I first posted it. I spent something like 60 hours of code-diving on it.
I mean it's cool that you made a guide but I think the first guide was the one that came out when the game did. I found it googling when this was first posted here - dunno how you missed it unless you just didn't look. And you did so much bitching about it first lol. Seems like you played yourself.

So much bitching about minor dialogue variations too... buddy... that's why visual novels have a "skip seen" button.

falafelswoop

Oct 4, 2019
Is there any way to rename the main character (John)?
No. And you are not John. You do not have complete control of his actions, and if you try to self-insert, you will only get mad when something happens and your reaction is "well if I were in this situation I would simply ____"

Alexindorr

Jun 10, 2020
So i downloaded this but aparently im not smart enough to open it, how i run this on my Windows? I cant find neither a renpy file or an .exe, just python and the archives for the game

xxxxdave

Feb 13, 2018
Too late.
As an incel I'm already mad there was no option to immediately confess my love for her after she put a chocolate heart in my locker and that John is somehow afraid of her for reasons beyond my understanding.
As a incel myself, I'm very annoyed there was no tip my fedora dialogue option smh

• Red Heart
Reactions: wiwem71072

zetsupetsu

Dec 22, 2019
Damn that was a pretty amazing game. John and Lizzie seem to be really made for each other and make each other better.

Lizzie as a yandere is so adorable.

• Red Heart
Reactions: FFTW
4.80 star(s) 23 Votes