Ren'Py Creating a New Renpy game with Bestiality as main content

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Status
Not open for further replies.

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
Just curious, since I forgot to ask on my previous post, the cgs will be animated? Of course I like animated, but if the gameplay can be focused more I would prefer to be images (or even pixel animations) rather than animations at first.

As long the game is fun is what matters.

Reactions: goditseb

1800 Mr. Tourture

Jun 10, 2017
Hey guys/girls

I've played alot of great Renpy games the only issue it's always the same you play a character most times a girl and she fucks everyone or gets fucked everywere.
Or a guy what is horny all the time , it's all so repetitive.
That's why i'm suggesting a game to see if people are interested in this.

I want to create a game were you play as a Dog, i've played a japanese game were the main character was a dog the only issue was that the art sucked.
I know it sounds weird but I think it's unique and some people will like it alot :)

It will be about a family that falls apart. The Family: Mother, Father, 2 Daughters and the Dog (You) ofcourse.
The mother and father keep arguing all day and end up divorcing.
The Father leaves the house and then the real fun begins for you :)
Mother and the two Daughters will experience some new things ;)

Let me know what you guys think if interested join my Discord (I already have Dog/Girl art works there)
Discord:
Or my Gumroad page:
sounds great... throw in some horse content too and youve got me hooked

Last edited:

ShinyMetalAssKnight7xl9

Sep 23, 2019
Hey guys/girls

I've played alot of great Renpy games the only issue it's always the same you play a character most times a girl and she fucks everyone or gets fucked everywere.
Or a guy what is horny all the time , it's all so repetitive.
That's why i'm suggesting a game to see if people are interested in this.

I want to create a game were you play as a Dog, i've played a japanese game were the main character was a dog the only issue was that the art sucked.
I know it sounds weird but I think it's unique and some people will like it alot :)

It will be about a family that falls apart. The Family: Mother, Father, 2 Daughters and the Dog (You) ofcourse.
The mother and father keep arguing all day and end up divorcing.
The Father leaves the house and then the real fun begins for you :)
Mother and the two Daughters will experience some new things ;)

Let me know what you guys think if interested join my Discord (I already have Dog/Girl art works there)
Discord:
Or my Gumroad page:
Ok now you got me, this is the game I didn't knew I needed

alex-brd

Jan 8, 2018
Only not through "patreon", they cut all games with bestiality on a root. All games where there was even a hint of bestiality all removed. And still, will there be one hero bestiality or several and what kind? Good luck with the demo, everyone is waiting !!!!!

AdultKing

Game Developer
May 29, 2017
Just curious, since I forgot to ask on my previous post, the cgs will be animated? Of course I like animated, but if the gameplay can be focused more I would prefer to be images (or even pixel animations) rather than animations at first.

As long the game is fun is what matters.
No Animations yet will still need to learn the 3d modeling basics before doing animations only doing this for 1 week~

Reactions: goditseb

Hadley

Sep 18, 2017
Not sure playing a Dog is a good idea. It would probably make more sense and appeal to more people if you were a Male with a Dog who likes to give him Dog some fun or a Female straight up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote