Ren'Py Creating a New Renpy game with Bestiality as main content

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Status
Not open for further replies.

AdultKing

Game Developer
May 29, 2017
Hey guys/girls

I've played alot of great Renpy games the only issue it's always the same you play a character most times a girl and she fucks everyone or gets fucked everywere.
Or a guy what is horny all the time , it's all so repetitive.
That's why i'm suggesting a game to see if people are interested in this.

I want to create a game were you play as a Dog, i've played a japanese game were the main character was a dog the only issue was that the art sucked.
I know it sounds weird but I think it's unique and some people will like it alot :)

It will be about a family that falls apart. The Family: Mother, Father, 2 Daughters and the Dog (You) ofcourse.
The mother and father keep arguing all day and end up divorcing.
The Father leaves the house and then the real fun begins for you :)
Mother and the two Daughters will experience some new things ;)

Let me know what you guys think if interested join my Discord (I already have Dog/Girl art works there)
Discord:
Or my Gumroad page:

whippetmaster

Oct 4, 2018
This should either be drawn art OR 3Dcg like Daz. In order for it to be believable or immersive, you can be given choices that dogs can do such as licking or mouthing them. Mouthing is taking their hand in your mouth to guide them or moving a body part or object with your mouth. For instance, you can remove clothes, move arms/legs, or grab a hand to guide a girl somewhere. Dogs do learn to open and close doors. Any door. Even cabinets. A dog can open a nightstand drawer, take a dildo out and then give it to someone.
So it's possible for a dog to hear a guy on the phone and catch him talking about someone else, grab his girlfriend and take her to where she can hear him so she breaks up with him. Later on, he can find someone else's dildo and bring it to her. He stays in the room and watches her knowing the battery doesn't have much left because he can hear how weak it is. Then she looks at him, he licks her, and boom! Fun times.
Also I suggest it be set up so the girls are rather desperate, don't have many good options they trust, etc. So they're already "primed" for doggo fun. All the dog has to do is set up the situation for the scenario he wants. You could say there's a freak incident somewhere where a human soul is grated onto a dog's so it's really intelligent. Or he's just a really smart boy.

AdultKing

Game Developer
May 29, 2017
This should either be drawn art OR 3Dcg like Daz. In order for it to be believable or immersive, you can be given choices that dogs can do such as licking or mouthing them. Mouthing is taking their hand in your mouth to guide them or moving a body part or object with your mouth. For instance, you can remove clothes, move arms/legs, or grab a hand to guide a girl somewhere. Dogs do learn to open and close doors. Any door. Even cabinets. A dog can open a nightstand drawer, take a dildo out and then give it to someone.
So it's possible for a dog to hear a guy on the phone and catch him talking about someone else, grab his girlfriend and take her to where she can hear him so she breaks up with him. Later on, he can find someone else's dildo and bring it to her. He stays in the room and watches her knowing the battery doesn't have much left because he can hear how weak it is. Then she looks at him, he licks her, and boom! Fun times.
Also I suggest it be set up so the girls are rather desperate, don't have many good options they trust, etc. So they're already "primed" for doggo fun. All the dog has to do is set up the situation for the scenario he wants. You could say there's a freak incident somewhere where a human soul is grated onto a dog's so it's really intelligent. Or he's just a really smart boy.
They will be desperate when the Father leaves the house for good :)

FluffyStudio

Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2017
Im interested in this Idea. It would be awesome to see a kind of Open World Sandbox Corruption litterly Doggy style make Snoop Dogg Proud Simulator, just without the weed, be then again, why the Fuck not right :D Im definitely gonna watch how this develops. :D Lets see cant wait if this is gonna be a real game oh lord oh dog oh lord

Tyraniee

Jan 19, 2018
im down for this maybe after u have something done like a simple demo or something create a subscribe star and ppl will come since patreon will ban u sooner or later :D but i look forward to it

Stompai

Oct 7, 2017
That's a pretty interesting idea, I think I know what japanese game you're talking about, the one where a guy is turned into a dog and go after some idols or something like that.

The thing I'd be most concerned about for a game like this, rather than engine or art, would be about the coherence between story, gameplay and the main character. Because if you go for realistic setting (meaning the mc is a real dog and not a human turned in a dog) you'll have a hard time setting all that up and making it interesting to play :
A dog can't interact with other character beside barking, so the player would actually be an outside observer, watching other character talk and interact with him in a passive way otherwise it would lead to a character break. (a dog can do dry humping to say he want sex but he can't do much more)

I think that's a main reason why mc in bestiality games are human because one of the interesting part of bestiality, in my opinion, is the whole inner thoughts/struggle/morality/evolution of said characters in their relationships with animals, seeing what they think and feel while they do this immoral deed.

AlexSecret69

Jul 24, 2018
One other that I really enjoyed was the Gargoyles games where you play a dog-like Gargoyle and your only methods of communication are to bark, growl, nudge, etc. And I think that I prefer when the dog is not a human that's been transformed cause then it becomes less about raw animal instincts and more about a horny dude that wants to fuck. I like women going down to an animals intellect than them being "tricked" into doing it if that makes any sense.

Daehorn

Feb 10, 2018
Good idea. Add some innocent and curious loli... ekhm little younger looking heroines, fighting with perverted neightbours, searching for undergound treasures (ero-books, toys or stash of perverted clothes) and virus with evolution property. And make husky MC. I beg you no doberman, buldog or little pest. Wolf is also good alternative.

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote