Ren'Py Creating a New Renpy game with Bestiality as main content

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Status
Not open for further replies.

AdultKing

Game Developer
May 29, 2017
The 3D renders look really good so far. In particular Zoey I think you hit what you were going for perfectly. My only nitpick is maybe Jessica looks a little too young. Sarah and her look just about 3-5 years apart which is obviously kinda weird. Something as simple as just some strands of grey hair on the mom could go a long way I think.
thx for the feedback will try to make her a bit older

D

Deleted member 584847

i dont know man....
I would deffinitely give it a try but ... Im kind of worried that it would be a stright forward game. I cant imagine free roaming as a dog, some kind of management system or stats for example, Im not interested in another Visual novel where you only click on "next" button.
anyway, good luck.

Reactions: goditseb

kiberme

Jun 9, 2017
Great idea by itself, but you should, imho, think about this.
The great part of the fun in the theme is hard corruption of the heroine: she succumbs to her own lust so much that she is doing with the animal, that lower than a human. But when you make animal MC - you have to deal with the concious actions, in the field of corruption games - furthermore - even long term planning. So how will you make so to speak "dog's mind" and make it still animalistic enough for it to be percieved as an animal and yet somewhat human-like? It'll be great if nothing like demons or magic or other anime bs would be involved.

UPD: ...Also the thoughts of an animal (if done literally) could really be a bore for you to write and then for us to read. You know what? I have an idea: why not making MC a result of some experiment? You know, daughters pick him up at a kennel, nobody knows this dog's past and then he starts his new life in this family. As a result of a science practice MC can think as a human being but his mind stays at a capacity and abilities of 5 year old. Even MC himself doesn't know anything about sex or human body and this kind of thoughts are new to him. Also you could add a running theme about family trying to find out where this dog came from (when they will be fully assured that he is an extraordinary animal:)) and in the process of this adventure they become a happy family again. Sorry for the wall of text, but, as I said, I really liked the idea, and just sharing my thoughts as a sign of support. Anyway, will be waiting for any king of release. Good luck with the project.

Last edited:

alex-brd

Jan 8, 2018
Это отличная идея, это моя мечта. Но я думал, что возрастная категория будет больше и не вся в одном приблизительном возрасте и как всегда-вымя, вымя и вымя. Поверьте, не всем нравятся большие сиськи и большой возраст женских персонажей, их уже везде очень много. Вы можете сделать всех разными по возрасту и размеру - кто что любит и кому это нравится, это чисто мое мнение.

AdultKing

Game Developer
May 29, 2017
Это отличная идея, это моя мечта. Но я думал, что возрастная категория будет больше и не вся в одном приблизительном возрасте и как всегда-вымя, вымя и вымя. Поверьте, не всем нравятся большие сиськи и большой возраст женских персонажей, их уже везде очень много. Вы можете сделать всех разными по возрасту и размеру - кто что любит и кому это нравится, это чисто мое мнение.
They are at the moment got a Milf, busty daughter and a petite daughter. If the game is successful I will also add the neighbors and other characters btw please post in English next time. I used Google translate to read this haha

AdultKing

Game Developer
May 29, 2017
Great idea by itself, but you should, imho, think about this.
The great part of the fun in the theme is hard corruption of the heroine: she succumbs to her own lust so much that she is doing with the animal, that lower than a human. But when you make animal MC - you have to deal with the concious actions, in the field of corruption games - furthermore - even long term planning. So how will you make so to speak "dog's mind" and make it still animalistic enough for it to be percieved as an animal and yet somewhat human-like? It'll be great if nothing like demons or magic or other anime bs would be involved.

UPD: ...Also the thoughts of an animal (if done literally) could really be a bore for you to write and then for us to read. You know what? I have an idea: why not making MC a result of some experiment? You know, daughters pick him up at a kennel, nobody knows this dog's past and then he starts his new life in this family. As a result of a science practice MC can think as a human being but his mind stays at a capacity and abilities of 5 year old. Even MC himself doesn't know anything about sex or human body and this kind of thoughts are new to him. Also you could add a running theme about family trying to find out where this dog came from (when they will be fully assured that he is an extraordinary animal:)) and in the process of this adventure they become a happy family again. Sorry for the wall of text, but, as I said, I really liked the idea, and just sharing my thoughts as a sign of support. Anyway, will be waiting for any king of release. Good luck with the project.
We try to make the story as interesting as possible but again it will be no kind of reincarnation

AdultKing

Game Developer
May 29, 2017
i dont know man....
I would deffinitely give it a try but ... Im kind of worried that it would be a stright forward game. I cant imagine free roaming as a dog, some kind of management system or stats for example, Im not interested in another Visual novel where you only click on "next" button.
anyway, good luck.
First demo will be like that in a stable release I will try to add a stats system

matt2c2

Jan 26, 2018
your renders so far are great. i would suggest adding another two for a little variety like a neighbor whos yard you get into and she wants to experiment or a friend of the daughters/neighborhood girl who watches/walks the dog while the others are at work or school.

goditseb

Apr 28, 2017
Hey guys/girls

I've played alot of great Renpy games the only issue it's always the same you play a character most times a girl and she fucks everyone or gets fucked everywere.
Or a guy what is horny all the time , it's all so repetitive.
That's why i'm suggesting a game to see if people are interested in this.

I want to create a game were you play as a Dog, i've played a japanese game were the main character was a dog the only issue was that the art sucked.
I know it sounds weird but I think it's unique and some people will like it alot :)

It will be about a family that falls apart. The Family: Mother, Father, 2 Daughters and the Dog (You) ofcourse.
The mother and father keep arguing all day and end up divorcing.
The Father leaves the house and then the real fun begins for you :)
Mother and the two Daughters will experience some new things ;)

Let me know what you guys think if interested join my Discord (I already have Dog/Girl art works there)
Discord:
Or my Gumroad page:
oh my gosh, i am really happy you take the lead ! I saw alot of your comments on besti content at f95zone, as i have commented alot also.
Besti content is getting rare day by day, thats why I myself also started with Daz3d/Studio since 3 days ago, cuz i am really tired of games lacking besti content thx to bullytreon.
I started doing some renders, maybe in the future i would try dev a game, but i am not that good in writing stories :ROFLMAO:

I can hardly wait what content you gonna put out there :love:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote