• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py Abandoned Craving Curses Reloaded [v0.06.1] [HAG]

3.20 star(s) 9 Votes

Londo_Mollari

Respected User
Donor
Sep 7, 2017
From dev:
-----------
The table is set.
Jan 25 at 8:42pm
We can eat breakfast now. Are you hungry?
We are in the final render process. Please keep your fingers crossed that all pictures will be ready on time. It remains exciting.

Cheers,
HAG

jfCcl4qRAmhCCrhV07lzo4Il6EWbZVTJFNH4jHtfzDsyOAEHS1kzSm3z_6VE1B_-[1].png

Londo_Mollari

Respected User
Donor
Sep 7, 2017
RELEASEDATE OF V0.02!
Jan 28 at 6:36pm
Hi everybody.
First the good news: The next update will be released shortly!

Now for the not so good news: I need a couple of more days for this.

With a heavy heart and after a lot of thinking considering and reconsidering, I´ve decided to shift the release date of V0.02 for several days, to the 02/12. What I don´t want is to hand out unfinished pictures and a totally untested release. A significant number of pictures still has to be rendered. Also, I want to do a complete testing of the update before releasing it. Furthermore, my translator is taking a tad of more time.

It’s simply not that easy to develop a game while still having a 9 to 5 job…
I know this is not the first time I have to shift a release. But! I took several measurements to avoid things like this happen again!

I have looked into the topic of time management and learned a lot about it. Next, I’ve upgraded my PC’s hardware.

Right now, I’m writing an extensive storyboard and will grant you access to an detailed development roadmap!

On this roadmap you will see the rough time and date of the upcoming releases, as well as some (light) info about it’s content.

This roadmap will be updated from time to time so you can see at any given time, what I’m currently working on and what to expect next.

Have fun with the roadmap and be excited for the next game version!

CRAVING CURSES Reloaded V0.02
Save the Date:
02-15-2018!

Cheers,
HAG

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

jenandben

Sep 15, 2017
Hag dropped a Countdown:

V0.02 RELEASE COUNTDOWN
Feb 14 at 10:16pm
CRAVING CURSES Reloaded V0.02 is coming shortly...
Let's count together!

Cheers,
HAG

Londo_Mollari

Respected User
Donor
Sep 7, 2017
Hag dropped a Countdown:

V0.02 RELEASE COUNTDOWN
Feb 14 at 10:16pm
CRAVING CURSES Reloaded V0.02 is coming shortly...
Let's count together!

Cheers,
HAG
To bad he has only 1 patron of top tier which offers animated scenes ... it's not you by chance? :coldsweat:

Sep 4, 2017
This game is really good so far.
Its not your typical VN and its not filled with models, but a variety of body models and i really like that.

Kir_Laurentis

Dec 2, 2017
Guys, I do not understand - this is Chapter 2, or is it a version of the game in conjunction with the prologue? Can I start playing from the beginning and everything will be all right?

jenandben

Sep 15, 2017
If I understand it right, Episode 1 was the first game. Hag has canceled this Episod-format and switched it to Version 0.01 and 0.02. Now he named it "Releoaded". V0.02 also includes V0.01.

And btw:
Here is the actually version of his development roadmap:

Reactions: Kir_Laurentis

Drussler

Donor
Jan 8, 2018
I personally more scared by the menu in German (?)

Edit: Actually the patreon page seems pretty decent.

Here the list of fetishes:

• Incest
  • Impregnation
  • Pregnant
  • Old & Young
  • MILF
  • Teen
  • Voyeurism
  • Blackmail
  • Forced / Domination
  • Romance
  • Watersports
:coldsweat:

szakirari

Aug 3, 2017
I got a little problem, after second dream (after being mugged and rescued) the trailer comes and after that... there is no option to move to story forward, and my question is: is that all in 0.02ver? Because it wasn't mentioned and now I'm a little bit confused if I missed something or is that it?

Jordan2323

Nov 19, 2017
I got a little problem, after second dream (after being mugged and rescued) the trailer comes and after that... there is no option to move to story forward, and my question is: is that all in 0.02ver? Because it wasn't mentioned and now I'm a little bit confused if I missed something or is that it?
Same.

3.20 star(s) 9 Votes