VN Ren'Py Abandoned Craving Curses Reloaded [v0.06.1] [HAG]

3.20 star(s) 9 Votes

jenandben

Sep 15, 2017
Hey it looks like HAG are working on a rework.
Maybe the project is not dead? I really liked EP1, even though the translation was a bit bad.

Does anyone have more information? Or are there already downloads?

Goronthil

Jul 14, 2017
What ? Oh he remakes (I don't know if it's the good verb) his game .... well ok but I hope there are new content with the better CG ^^'

jenandben

Sep 15, 2017
It looks like there are the content from the old game, but with new gameplay. I think v0.01 is similar to episode 1, if I understood the text correctly.

The Trailer is amazing :D

3Bliksems

Sep 20, 2016
He probably spent more time creating the trailer than he spent making both versions of the game so far.

Typical Hollywood trailer tactic, highlight cool stuff to get people to watch the movie, then the movie turns out to be a pile of crap. Let's hope he's not doing the same to get people to support him, and then he ends up joining the Patreon Milk Train™.

Goronthil

Jul 14, 2017
Wait we don't try this new version, we can't already say it's for "milk" (except if we're trolls) I think ^^'
I hope the new features will be good enough !

jenandben

Sep 15, 2017
Gameplay looks fine, but I do not think much content. Probably not more than in the first game.
So throw away or wait for more updates?
Has anyone played it?

jenandben

Sep 15, 2017
Has anyone played the reloaded version???
Downloads?

Maybe I become a patron of HAG, but I want to play it first :D

Londo_Mollari

Respected User
Donor
Sep 7, 2017
Has anyone played the reloaded version???
Downloads?

Maybe I become a patron of HAG, but I want to play it first :D
I played (and become Patreon for 1$ ^^ ). Find it good, but really really short. Obviously just a demo.

jenandben

Sep 15, 2017
It is V0.01... So of curse it is like a demo!? What is the playtime of the game? Can you share it?

Londo_Mollari

Respected User
Donor
Sep 7, 2017
From dev with a nice 4k x-mas pic.
Btw, I think the abandoned tag should be removed, dev is working on the game.
-----------

Hi all,

I wish you a Merry Christmas!
I hope that you all are well and that you can spend the hollidays with your loved ones.

2017 was an exciting year for me. The most important decision I made this year was when I started developing CRAVING CURSES. But I learned that it takes time to realize my ideas, at least if you have a high demand on yourself.

That's why in the middle of the planning phase of Episode 2, I decided to change everything, to improve everything!

So unfortunately you had some waiting times, but I hope that the result will convince you. In 2018, a little more flow is coming into development.
From January onward, I try to make a release every month!

Only with your help this game can become big and awesome.

I would like to thank you for a nice year 2017 and I wish you all the best for a really great year 2018!

Let's rock it!

Cheers,
HAG

Season's Greetings.jpg

jenandben

Sep 15, 2017
Why is that game tagges as Abandoned? I am Patron of HAG roght now and dev is still working on it. In November and December we have a release.
Hag will release a update every month starting in january.

3.20 star(s) 9 Votes