Unity Abandoned Cougar X [Final] [Taboolicious]

RobJoy

Jul 4, 2017
Have you tried with the good old ALT+ENTER keys combination?
Yes I have.
That is the first thing I did.

All it does is, it windows the screen, but the screen itself stays too damn big, so you can not resize it.

sahz

Aug 9, 2016
Yes I have.
That is the first thing I did.

All it does is, it windows the screen, but the screen itself stays too damn big, so you can not resize it.
Could use resizeenable, I've just checked and it works:

Jeancul

Mar 17, 2017
This is a bad joke right ?
Second demo so boring. First was less boring but just a demo too... WTF after 6months!

Reactions: RobJoy

fzdc

Jul 25, 2017
View attachment 15546

Overview:
CougarX is a beat'em up/brawler side-scroller intended for an adult audience, based off of comics. Those who are already acquainted with the website’s cast of comic characters may be pleasantly surprised to find some familiar faces.​

Updated: 20/January/2018
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: None
Version: Final
OS
: PC/Windows
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download: - -
shared by @klx
change category to "abandoned"
this is still in alpha. They stopped working on it and moved on to another game.

H3ll

Aug 31, 2017
OK wtf is this???? i just played cougar X for the first time and all ive done is go down to third level in school then have to go up to the second level. Is this all in alpha, the sex scene was nice though

Romeo

Nov 2, 2016
I just played it? there we're no scenes? just fighting? then took me back to menu? umm? can someone help?

Legionaire

Sep 9, 2017
From the start this was an ambitious project and I was pretty certain it was doomed to fail. Game mechanics were poor, adult scenes or really any kind of content was nonexistent and the development progress was passive at best. Don't get me wrong, the art and the animations are superb, and I love how the MC looks. I don't understand why they decided to make a "beat'em up/brawler side-scroller". A visual novel like Summertime Saga would make so much more sense for someone who makes comics, and VN's are much more popular and profitable.
Very much this. The graphics and art are something I would love to see more of.

Reactions: Johnson131

imdamann88

Nov 16, 2017
One of the hottest sex scenes I've seen on this form with this art. Granted, I couldn't get the the scene via gameplay but at least there was a menu option for it lol

Reactions: Romeo

SkyHard

Mar 16, 2018
So this Project is already dead foor good? The developér "Taboolicious" seems to have moved to a new game AlmaStriga.
For me I just get the Buid 13 seems to be the last one, the problem is that every time I get to the playing screen after NewGame>Select Save Game Slot, the game does nothing, there's a chatbox the leafs falling animation and the music goes on, but nothing else happens, has somebody faced this problem?
Im on Win 10.