Unity Abandoned Cougar X [Final] [Taboolicious]

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
Finally went to check this out, for a side scroller fighting game not bad. Runs smooth and the controls are fairly basic.

Content wise - yeah some special effects when doing the fights, content - 0. Even when I purposely lost there was a teaser image but that's it.

Yatoy

Apr 26, 2017
Can't play, I start and only see an empty text box with a down arrow, and the leaves falling

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
Can't play, I start and only see an empty text box with a down arrow, and the leaves falling
Don't worry, you aren't missing much. Wait until there is actually something other than 2 minutes of fighting.

oldmasterxd

Oct 14, 2016
i think the other game these guys working will be finish first the castlevania style dotn know the name

Cavpal

May 24, 2017

About this game:

CougarX is a beat'em up/brawler side-scroller intended for an adult audience, based off of comics. Those who are already acquainted with the website’s cast of comic characters may be pleasantly surprised to find some familiar faces.

Instructions:
1- Extract to desired location.
2- Run the setup.
2- Open the shortcut to start playing.

Download Link(s):

shared by @pindosxxxl

Game Info:
Updated: June , 2016
Censorship: None (No sex scenes as of yet)
Version: April 2017 Build
Developer / Publisher: Taboolicious
Platform: PC / Windows
Language: English

Thanks to @lonewolf for pointing this game out! :D
Thanks to @Milos for the link! :D
that milf is very hot, almost like a mature Lara Croft

• Angry
Reactions: Stopacting13

Fed

May 14, 2017
Anyone have a changelog? Or just some info on what content is in the game now? Last I saw there wasn't even a sex scene.

Last edited:
M

MantisK

View attachment 15546

About-
CougarX is a beat'em up/brawler side-scroller intended for an adult audience, based off of comics. Those who are already acquainted with the website’s cast of comic characters may be pleasantly surprised to find some familiar faces.​

Updated: 22/08/2017
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: None
Version: Alpha - August 2017 Fixed
Language: English
Genre: 3D Game, Beat'em Up, Milf, Incest, Oral Sex

Download: | | | |
OK, I managed to open options, blindly banging my keyboard, but even when resolution and windowed were selected, NOTHING CHANGED! I randomly got to NEW GAME, no buttons did squat. Somehow got to QUIT, IT WOULD NOT DIE! Do you automatically win if you get the frigging infernal bitch to start?

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
OK, I managed to open options, blindly banging my keyboard, but even when resolution and windowed were selected, NOTHING CHANGED! I randomly got to NEW GAME, no buttons did squat. Somehow got to QUIT, IT WOULD NOT DIE! Do you automatically win if you get the frigging infernal bitch to start?
don't ask me I don't play the game :)