Unity Abandoned Cougar X [Final] [Taboolicious]

gabelo095

Jul 25, 2017
Damn can't find it, sad taboolicious doesn't launch publics builds, they could get better support, if more people know about their work. I mean, i watched the blowjob animation after beating the test level, and oh my god, it was amazing.

Oct 24, 2017
Damn can't find it, sad taboolicious doesn't launch publics builds, they could get better support, if more people know about their work. I mean, i watched the blowjob animation after beating the test level, and oh my god, it was amazing.
Yeah, it really was hot as f*ck! I have a feeling I may never get to continue playing CougarX. It's a shame, really.

Romeo

Nov 2, 2016
I guess wait until hes fully finished or even half way, itll be more worth it that way? i wanna play as well :(

ObamaShare

Jun 16, 2017
yep, i check his patreon now and then...making good progress. this is gonna be big once its fully done.
Thank you so much, I was wondering this because when visiting their Patreon I see a new game name on the banner, which left me confused. xp

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Final Version("for now" supposedly)

They didn't even make a changelog it looks like(everyone is saying it is kind of a clusterfuck so might want to keep your older version too if you want it)

So basically they are putting this game on hold for a while and gonna move to their new game which is more of a pure metroidvania and is more tentacle themed it seems. Supposedly they are gonna revisit this one in a few months(famous last words I know) once they advance on that one a bit and hire more animators.

I'll make a topic for new game in a bit, gotta play through it real quick and get genre tags and images and stuff.

@TCMS @Bloo @muttdoggy One of you change status to On Hold please since they are stopping development for now and focusing on new game.

Bloo

The Angry Person
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Final Version("for now" supposedly)

They didn't even make a changelog it looks like(everyone is saying it is kind of a clusterfuck so might want to keep your older version too if you want it)

So basically they are putting this game on hold for a while and gonna move to their new game which is more of a pure metroidvania and is more tentacle themed it seems. Supposedly they are gonna revisit this one in a few months(famous last words I know) once they advance on that one a bit and hire more animators.

I'll make a topic for new game in a bit, gotta play through it real quick and get genre tags and images and stuff.

@TCMS @Bloo @muttdoggy One of you change status to On Hold please since they are stopping development for now and focusing on new game.
Added to the OP, thank you.

Reactions: Krull

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
Oh, so disappointing.

I liked the idea of the demo but this one, no idea. This time its an office building, or maybe school, you fight muscle-guys in tuxedo pants and gas masks (no idea why). Other than jiggly boobs and a game over cg showing some nipple there is no sex content I saw.

Go down to the third level and it feels like its supposed to shift to another level, instead I walked off the screen and that was it. Nothing ever appeared and I couldn't get back.

Well rendered, and the backgrounds are nice for the detail. Fighting was meh, but you never got more than gas mask men lining up. Still says teaser in the disclaimer, and it is. Unless you want to watch jiggly boobs for a few minutes pass on this.

RobJoy

Jul 4, 2017
How the hell can I change screen resolution, since this game does not have the screen setting start?

My screen is 3440x1440, and every time I play some of these "poor ass programming job" Unity games, the author leaves default Unity settings which is to stretch full screen.

I need to set it to 1920x1080. There is no command line option, no INI or CFG file.....