Luizodia

Dec 2, 2018
I really like this kind of harem games, where the mc isn't a pushover but at the same time knows how to treat his girls well, and little by little become a big happy family with them. Kinda reminds of My new family and WVM, only better :LOL:
Thank you and keep up the good work cosy creator :)

thealjey

Nov 15, 2020
This is a good example of storytelling making any technical shortcomings completely unimportant.
It's not a masterpiece by any means, but it is a really good VN.

Juerhullycin

Feb 4, 2024
Looking forward to more Akatsuki content. I'm glad we didn't get left on a cliffhanger after she starts avoiding you and it gets sorted out before the end.
yeah that is really a thing for that Cosy Creator doesn't get enough love from us.

So heartfelt thanks that you do finish a story arc and don't use cheap and frankly overplayed Cliffhangers. That is a thing that greatly amplifies the wholesomeness of your game and staffs of needless drama for cheap drama's sake.

mordred93

Jul 21, 2017
yeah that is really a thing for that Cosy Creator doesn't get enough love from us.

So heartfelt thanks that you do finish a story arc and don't use cheap and frankly overplayed Cliffhangers. That is a thing that greatly amplifies the wholesomeness of your game and staffs of needless drama for cheap drama's sake.
I will say there was really a cliff hanger (well sort of, we all wondered where Akatsuki was after v7). It wasn't a cheap cliff hanger, just an open thread. I think there is a difference. It is not like a "bang, gunshot, black screen" and "wait till next release to see what happens", that I consider a "cheap" cliff hanger. It was more of open story lines which naturally come to the forefront, and then weave into the overall story. V8 had Akatsuki, V7 had more of the founding families, etc. A story naturally flows, and that is what I like about it.

Edit: I just payed Eternum v7, and that ending is the definition of a clifhanger. (Note: this edit was after the original post).

Last edited:

Rizzler97

Dec 26, 2022
Finally played 0.8 and it was so good. i loved Akatsuki she was the Main Star and i'm so glad we got the issue sorted out. seeing how bad and guilty Akatuski felt i would have forgave her even if we were given a choice not too. the entire scene with Akatsuki made me wanna cry i just continue to love the characters and story. I'm looking forward to the Maid event and i'm warming up to Hannah and excited to see more of her along with Catherine and see how much she'll change. Congrats on 1 year been here since the beginning and glad it has come this far and cheers to many more.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Cosy Creator

slmkaz

Dec 11, 2017
Just saying, Sarah really missed an opportunity to tell Victoria off after she was chided to 'keep her panties on'
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Wish there was a bit more facial expressions when the characters moved, but overrall really liking the game so far!

Jeycii_

Sep 18, 2022
heya, i havent played this game in a while. it has a milf tag but i only remember, brown, blond, ginger, black and glasses girls, is there a milf in the harem now too?

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
heya, i havent played this game in a while. it has a milf tag but i only remember, brown, blond, ginger, black and glasses girls, is there a milf in the harem now too?
the school principal can be considered as one. Maybe the teacher too? They're not fully in the harem yet however

Reactions: Jeycii_

Cosy Creator

Game Developer
Dec 11, 2022
I didn't give it the milf tag (must have been the uploaders/mods), so I'm not sure what the exact definition is - if mid twenties women with large chests and no kids count as milfs, then kind of. Otherwise, no.

Jeycii_

Sep 18, 2022
I didn't give it the milf tag (must have been the uploaders/mods), so I'm not sure what the exact definition is - if mid twenties women with large chests and no kids count as milfs, then kind of. Otherwise, no.
yea i believe as long as they give out a motherly, mature vibe, one could consider it milf. but if its only "kind of" i will wait a bit more, ty for the quick response
good luck!

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Idk, I kinda wanna fuck Lucy's mom, by which I mean hit her with my car. She'd be fucked after that, so that kinda counts I guess.

Tiur

Nov 13, 2021
Honestly, the one person in the game I'd want to fuck who actually is a mother (Lily) doesn't even give off particularly milfy vibes, either. I honestly have no idea why someone would have reported the game to have that tag added. Maybe it was just a criticism of bigger tits on some of the girls?

Reactions: gojira667

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Yea, I just gave this a go and that tag didn't make sense. The only thing I can imagine is the two 20-something "school marms" or all the mothers that show up at the party, but since clearly none of the latter will ever be LI, the tag just doesn't really fit.

Although I am surprised the future tags don't have the dreaded (by patron) "I" word with the potential sister/cousin shenanigans on the horizon.

4.70 star(s) 119 Votes