fitzjmm

Mar 23, 2022
I don't review many games, but I'm going to say I just love this one. You have made such a great game and I love all the characters. Thank you.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Cosy Creator

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
I have to admit, while I am a fan of the "game" aspect of VNs, I do prefer the "novel" aspect more, thus my preference for using walkthroughs (the more comprehensive, the better IMHO). Thus, the mostly-kenetic aspect of your game really leans into my preferences. If the kinks don't get too much more intense, I think this'll end up being one of my more enjoyable experiences in the long run.

BigBlob69

May 4, 2022
Just started and it's really cute, but damn the evil feminist stand in is a bit much. Is the dev's only interaction with feminism via cringe youtube compilations? Still kinda funny even though it's stupid.

Last edited:

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Just started and it's really cute, but damn the evil feminist stand in is a bit much. Is the dev's only interaction with feminism via cringe youtube compilations? Still kinda funny even though it's stupid.
I don't think he meant her character as a critique of actual feminism but rather cringe terminally online fem extremism.
Beyond that there's an actual character in there behind all the screeching. Trying not to get too spoilery but she's got some interesting tastes and ideas that she tends to project into every single encounter she observes.

someyoungguy

May 10, 2023
A thing to consider is that she's a feminist caricature on purpose because the character doesn't understand feminism. There are other characters in the game that seem to value and hold to more sensical interpretations of feminism but without being as outspoken about it, which belies the dev's only exposure to feminism being cringe youtube compilations. You missed that possibility because you were distracted by something that, especially in context, is obviously meant to be over the top.

My guess would be that this attitude is building toward some sort of character or plot development, but even if her attitude is just to meant to be a joke about how the loudest and angriest feminists are the least informed, the dev has already put a lot more thought into her character development than you're giving them credit for

htaerb

Apr 1, 2024
I enjoy the criticism. It's deserved. Not only are they annoying, they are also foolish. As if girls would get more happy by behaving and living like men.

It's my favorite game by a long stretch. Love the feminine girls and the virtue and authority of the protagonist. Lucy is the only "yamato nadeshiko" I've seen in any western AVN. Really glad about it.

Thank you Cosy Creator for making this unusual and awesome game. :)

Cosy Creator

Game Developer
Dec 11, 2022
Rachel started out from the simple desire to have a sex negative character at school that would harass the MC and the girls for being too openly sexual. The first, obvious choice for this would have been a hardcore religious type, but I feel like that's been done to death in AVNs at this point. So then my mind went to a review I'd recently read of a light novel, where the professional reviewer was just incredibly toxic and completely unable to tell the difference between a couple depending on each other, and codependency - they literally thought they meant the same thing and that relying on each other is somehow abusive. This reviewer was, of course, a hardcore feminist with a hate boner for the very idea that men and women could actually like each other, and so Rachel was born.

Draugo

Jul 12, 2022
After the initial shock (and with the latest developments) I enjoy Rachel but only because she's what people like that should be, without actual power. Sadly in the real world people like her do have power and make the world a hell for anyone who is actually sane.

The perfect example of this is the latest trend of women on social media wondering why men don't approach them anymore after a decade+ of women on social media telling men not to approach them and blasting them out to everyone if they do.

smuk

Jul 4, 2017
After the initial shock (and with the latest developments) I enjoy Rachel but only because she's what people like that should be, without actual power. Sadly in the real world people like her do have power and make the world a hell for anyone who is actually sane.

The perfect example of this is the latest trend of women on social media wondering why men don't approach them anymore after a decade+ of women on social media telling men not to approach them and blasting them out to everyone if they do.
so who is Master of mixed signals now?:)

Randomguy3478

Jan 14, 2024
MC was patient enough with rachel's behaviour. Any guy would have his teeth kicked in twice already. It's time to sean connery her back to reality in a civilized manner.

Also, since some here seem to sympathize with the "actual" goals of feminism:

nature sign.jpg

BigBlob69

May 4, 2022
MC was patient enough with rachel's behaviour. Any guy would have his teeth kicked in twice already. It's time to sean connery her back to reality in a civilized manner.

Also, since some here seem to sympathize with the "actual" goals of feminism:
It must be rough to have such a shitty dad that you have to get your father figure from Andrew Tate / Jordan Peterson / another one of those grifters. You should definitely send that jpeg to every girl before you date them, I'm sure they'll fall head over heels for you then.

hic86

Jul 24, 2022
It must be rough to have such a shitty dad that you have to get your father figure from Andrew Tate / Jordan Peterson / another one of those grifters. You should definitely send that jpeg to every girl before you date them, I'm sure they'll fall head over heels for you then.
Does your wife's boyfriend let you talk like that openly? Or do you just say stuff like this online where it is "safe"

Randomguy3478

Jan 14, 2024
The trick is to date a girl that has fallen head over heels for you already.

Insulting the father of a man looks not very good. Especially over a meme that criticises mostly the government.

But I take no offense. Let's get along.

QQP_Purple

Dec 11, 2020
The promise of feminism was that it would make women equal to men. The problem is that women didn't really understand what equality actually entailed. Stuck in domestic drudgery they had a romanticized view of the life men actually lead. They thought that being a man was all fun and games whilst they are stuck in the home treated like slaves.

Little did they know that we men are slaves as well. Slaves to the capitalists that drain us of our lifeblood to enrich them self. Slaves to the taxman and the shopkeeper who drain our pockets empty. Slaves to the family that we have to support. Slaves to the country that would have us die in its trenches. And of course, slaves to the women that we love.

And by the time women realized just what sort of shit show they got them self into it was already too late. They got what they wanted. And now it's time to suffer the consequences like the rest of us.

Now, most of them understand this situation and have adapted to it. And that's fine. It's what sane adults do. But some few have decided to close their eyes to reality and conclude that the magical fairytale world of free men exists. And therefore they have concluded that the one and only explanation for the fact they are not living in that world must be a global conspiracy by all men to hide the truth from them and keep them down. That we men are actually making life hell for our self just to propagate a plot to not let them know about the hidden paradise we could be enjoying if we weren't willing participants of the evil plot.

In this they are no different from the flat earther who believes that there is a worldwide plot to convince them that the world is round.

Sadly, in both cases, they are wrong. The world is in fact round, now matter how much I wish I could just jump off the edge, and being a man does in fact suck. But at least now we get to share that experience with them.

So the lesson to take away from all this is that humans suck. The world sucks. Everything sucks. There is nothing at all redeemable about life. So be careful what you wish for because you might just bloody get it.

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 123 Votes