Dezilok

May 3, 2017
I don't really understand? The word "ass" appears 48 times in the script for example?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Playing last version from here. 12 days all asses are arse. Or arshole. I dont know why. And isted of fool i get tool. I dont sure if it typo with fool. But ass is cencured for sure. And only now i translate it. I thought its cencured version of ass. But no it's UK version. I feel litlle dumb now. But english is not my first languege, its fine.

Dezilok

May 3, 2017
That being said, I'm at day 14 now and I've really been enjoying this kind of writing. The story and characters are pretty fun.
About that, 12 days, if not include confusion with ars i get there with one playtime. May finish this game todey. For now prety good, not start to skip dialoges so far. Only some time dont read all text if it a bit boring.

Reactions: Yazen_

whity112

Feb 26, 2018
Playing last version from here. 12 days all asses are arse. Or arshole. I dont know why. And isted of fool i get tool. I dont sure if it typo with fool. But ass is cencured for sure. And only now i translate it. I thought its cencured version of ass. But no it's UK version. I feel litlle dumb now. But english is not my first languege, its fine.
ass is arse its not censored

Draugo

Jul 12, 2022
The problem with AVNs like Cosy Cafe is that the characters and story are so interesting that I find myself wishing for less lewd scenes so the creator can focus on driving the story forward and include more character scenes. There are few such games but somehow those games usually also have good lewd scenes so there's something to be missed no matter what part of the AVN the creator focuses on. Mainly in those cases I just wish for lewd scenes in moderation since those get the most "samey" the fastest.

Draugo

Jul 12, 2022
It seems that this is someones first encounter with English english :D Anyhow, not being filled with profanity doesn't mean that it's censored. Some people speak with more profanity and some people with less and it also helps to define a character. Furthermore profanity just doesn't suit some characters and make the dialogue feel weird. WVM is an example where suddenly all lewd scene dialogue was all "fuck fuckety fuck fuck fuck" and it just feels weird in that setting and with those characters.

Yazen_

Nov 24, 2022
The problem with AVNs like Cosy Cafe is that the characters and story are so interesting that I find myself wishing for less lewd scenes so the creator can focus on driving the story forward and include more character scenes. There are few such games but somehow those games usually also have good lewd scenes so there's something to be missed no matter what part of the AVN the creator focuses on. Mainly in those cases I just wish for lewd scenes in moderation since those get the most "samey" the fastest.
I think the author does just fine with the pacing and the balance of the lewd and story. This might only be your personal preference.

These lewd scenes became the reward and punishment trope for the MC to utilize when interacting with his girls and there's nothing wrong with that. The game literally has maledom tag after all.

But yeah, off to a tangent but I'm not a fan of the "I don't think I love her yet." kind of thing, while I do understand that it takes time for feelings to develop.

Personally, I believe that if you know you like or want someone, there should be no shame into admitting it no matter how much of an alpha male you are.

The story is definitely good, you just have to be patient and read more on your own pace of course, I don't think the lewd scenes necessarily breaks the immersion in most cases.

Draugo

Jul 12, 2022
This might only be your personal preference
Of course it's personal preference, that's why I literally wrote "I find myself wishing". Also I never said the scenes break immersion, just that I find the other aspects just so much more interesting. I also said that the scenes are good too so it's a dilemma.

Agreed with the dillydally about confessing love though. Although in this situation it's somewhat volatile if the MC confesses love to every girl separately. For the health of the group I think it would be better to just make it a group event so no one feels left behind even for a while.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Yazen_

arukasarukas

Mar 17, 2021
Well, I just finished the whole thing in 24 hrs of downloading it. I'm not saying it's short, it was just very, very comfortable reading. I turned it off only because it was 2am, woke up and read the rest. The characters are all likeable in their own ways. The dialogue is natural and well written. I don't know what to say, I just hope that this one gets developed for years without being abandoned.

Cosy Creator

Game Developer
Dec 11, 2022
Well, I just finished the whole thing in 24 hrs of downloading it. I'm not saying it's short, it was just very, very comfortable reading. I turned it off only because it was 2am, woke up and read the rest. The characters are all likeable in their own ways. The dialogue is natural and well written. I don't know what to say, I just hope that this one gets developed for years without being abandoned.
Glad you liked it! I've got absolutely no intention of abandoning it - it's doing so well that if it keeps on growing I'm planning on becoming a full time dev next year.

arukasarukas

Mar 17, 2021
Glad you liked it! I've got absolutely no intention of abandoning it - it's doing so well that if it keeps on growing I'm planning on becoming a full time dev next year.
I wish you all the best. I really enjoyed it, start to finish. I noticed you made all your own maps in honey select. That must have taken some hours and dedication. Especially if you've only been doing this part time. I suppose its a bit of an odd thing to notice. But it gave the game its own atmosphere not to see the same cafe and classroom in 100 other games.
Anyway, really impressed. Thank you for the hard work.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
CosyCafe-0.8.1
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Seobarth

Mar 1, 2022
I like this game. Its got both funny moments and some a bit more serious moment.
I've noticed a few things early on. Is there a good way to contact the developer?
Also, gotta ask. Are Chloe, Mika and Catherine based on Wizard of Oz? Because I feel like Catherine needs to find courage, Chloe needs a brain and Mika needs a heart.

Cosy Creator

Game Developer
Dec 11, 2022
I like this game. Its got both funny moments and some a bit more serious moment.
I've noticed a few things early on. Is there a good way to contact the developer?
Also, gotta ask. Are Chloe, Mika and Catherine based on Wizard of Oz? Because I feel like Catherine needs to find courage, Chloe needs a brain and Mika needs a heart.
I read the thread, but feel free to DM me or contact on discord if you prefer.

As for the wizard of oz, I'm not actually very familiar with the story, so nope.

Randomguy3478

Jan 14, 2024
And MC has the magic wand to heal them all.

4.70 star(s) 123 Votes