EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Itch Banner.png

Overview:
Your rough childhood is over, and you stand on the precipice of adulthood with a singular goal in mind: To become an exceptional restaurateur like your grandfather. But for now, you'll settle for building a modest cafe. Money is tight, and challenges abound balancing your dream with your final year of school, but with hard work and determination you know that you can build a life for yourself and the girls you meet along the way.

In Cosy Cafe you will develop romantic and increasingly sexual relationships with a number of girls, culminating in a harem that eventually becomes a family. There will be a particular focus on wholesome maledom, and of course, there will be a lot of loving and kinky sex!

Thread Updated: 2024-04-05
Release Date: 2024-04-05
Developer: Cosy Creator - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.8.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - -
Mac: - - -
Android: - - -
Win/Linux
(Compressed v0.8.0): - - - -

Extras: Russian Translation* -
Fan Sign
* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

img_main13_413.png img_main14_274.png img_main14_287.png jbgeAn.png img_main13_249.png gT7awE.png img_main13_362.png WyPl_u.png eI9Bwp.png img_main13_435.png vqDCYk.png qid1T9.png img_main14_324.png img_main14_342.png JZkfBL.png oRCPjG.png img_main14_67.png Mmsl2m.png

Last edited by a moderator:

DiPeppo

Developer of Cyberheart
Game Developer
Jul 1, 2022
This is a very nice surprise. I haven't finished everything yet (only played for 30 minutes), but I still wanna drop a line of support for ya. It's been a pleasant experience so far. 41,000 words on a 0.1 release? You are an absolutely mad man.

Jokes aside, there are very few typos so far, so that is a big plus. I also love the transition effects you did. Many creators miss the small details like this.

I will keep this on a watchlist and would like to wish you the best of luck, Cosy Creator !

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018
This is a very nice surprise. I haven't finished everything yet (only played for 30 minutes), but I still wanna drop a line of support for ya. It's been a pleasant experience so far. 41,000 words on a 0.1 release? You are an absolutely mad man.

Jokes aside, there are very few typos so far, so that is a big plus. I also love the transition effects you did. Many creators miss the small details like this.

I will keep this on a watchlist and would like to wish you the best of luck, Cosy Creator !

i agree (y)

DiPeppo

Developer of Cyberheart
Game Developer
Jul 1, 2022
This looks really good just from the first few screenshots, not gonna spoil myself more than that. Don't usually go for first update games, but this looks too good not to play.
This first update has 41,000 words and 1,700 renders which is the size of 3-4 updates of an average update in AVNs. I think it's still worth a try even for now! :)

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
This first update has 41,000 words and 1,700 renders which is the size of 3-4 updates of an average update in AVNs. I think it's still worth a try even for now! :)
Even better! That is definitely a treat for a first update. Not that I mind a smaller first update, I usually wait since many games don't get past a few updates, don't wanna get attached to a game that wont continue all too often ;)

Reactions: DiPeppo

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
Cosy Cafe [0.2] Compressed (Half-Tested)

Win/Linux (1.16 GB/ 382 MB) ,

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 119 Votes