ThaBoooB

Jun 24, 2023
Cosy Creator Been playing since 0.1 (cant believe it's already been more than a year, time sure flies)
You got a great story going here. The pacing between story and lewdness is perfect. Some might call it slow. But the constant lingering of sex in the air. Makes it so that I don't even notice. Keep doing what you are doing :giggle:

Awesome update. So glad Akatsuki is back. I actually missed here, like for real XD
The plot is thickening in a good pace. And I can't wait for when it's Sarah turn.
Akatsuki & Sarah = Best girls <3

I do have a question though. Have you thought about adding a naming function to what the girls call the MC? The same way you name the MC in the beginning.
I always found Master to be rather stale and unattractive. So letting the player also do that. Would add to the immersion even more.

But other than that. Grate game. I applaud you. Can't wait for 0.9 :)

Cosy Creator

Game Developer
Dec 11, 2022
Cosy Creator Been playing since 0.1 (cant believe it's already been more than a year, time sure flies)
You got a great story going here. The pacing between story and lewdness is perfect. Some might call it slow. But the constant lingering of sex in the air. Makes it so that I don't even notice. Keep doing what you are doing :giggle:

Awesome update. So glad Akatsuki is back. I actually missed here, like for real XD
The plot is thickening in a good pace. And I can't wait for when it's Sarah turn.
Akatsuki & Sarah = Best girls <3

I do have a question though. Have you thought about adding a naming function to what the girls call the MC? The same way you name the MC in the beginning.
I always found Master to be rather stale and unattractive. So letting the player also do that. Would add to the immersion even more.

But other than that. Grate game. I applaud you. Can't wait for 0.9 :)
Thanks for the kind words, glad you're still enjoying the game after all this time!
I'll add customisable nicknames for the MC to my to-do list, though I can't promise to get to it any time soon as the list is seriously long already.

Askovan

May 22, 2017
Hey. Just wanted to ask if its normal that the android Installation is just some (maybe) Mandarin characters with 0.8 behind it? Or did i mess up somewhere? Also cant see previous saves.

Great game btw. One of my favs. Best mc in a long time!
Cheers

Jan 12, 2022
New update was fantastic as always. Really satisfied with how the Akatsuki plotline was resolved. Also really liked the stuff with Miss Takamura, though I do kinda wish that we had revealed our identity to her. I would love to see how that would affect the classroom dynamic. Is this the first time learning her first name is Mitsuki? It looks like we were finally introduced to Brian's older sister, who's been teased in the past. I really like her style, though I do kinda wish that she had the same white hair that Brian had, for the sake of variety. Did we not unlock a bio for her? I guess I understand why people say this update was on the short side, but it feels like there was significant progress made, so no complaints here.

Cosy Creator

Game Developer
Dec 11, 2022
Hey. Just wanted to ask if its normal that the android Installation is just some (maybe) Mandarin characters with 0.8 behind it? Or did i mess up somewhere? Also cant see previous saves.

Great game btw. One of my favs. Best mc in a long time!
Cheers
Not normal. I suggest trying the following if you're having issues:
I'm not sure what's going on with the F95 uploads this time, but here's a link to my original android release that shouldn't have any of these issues:

Cosy Creator

Game Developer
Dec 11, 2022
New update was fantastic as always. Really satisfied with how the Akatsuki plotline was resolved. Also really liked the stuff with Miss Takamura, though I do kinda wish that we had revealed our identity to her. I would love to see how that would affect the classroom dynamic. Is this the first time learning her first name is Mitsuki? It looks like we were finally introduced to Brian's older sister, who's been teased in the past. I really like her style, though I do kinda wish that she had the same white hair that Brian had, for the sake of variety. Did we not unlock a bio for her? I guess I understand why people say this update was on the short side, but it feels like there was significant progress made, so no complaints here.
Well it's certainly my first time learning that her name is Mitsuki since it's actually Misaki ;). And yes, this is the first time learning that. Elizabeth's bio being missing was my mistake, It should be fixed for the public release.

As for the length, a few peolpe have brought it up so this is more of a general response, but this was the longest ever in game day, and content wise it was my third longest update in terms of word count, and second longest in terms of renders (out of 7), yet it's recieved the most comments about length, so maybe it was just how it felt?

Last edited:

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
As for the length, a few peolpe have brought it up so this is more of a general response, but this was the longest ever in game day, and content wise it was my third longest update in terms of word count, and second longest in terms of renders (out of 7), yet it's recieved the most comments about length, so maybe it was just how it felt?
I think it's the lack of actual sex scenes. The reading to fapping time ratio got a little out of whack and made it feel shorter even if it wasn't, people actually spent the whole update reading through.
Not to say the spicy scenes weren't hot, but without penetration it's just not enough to actually pause the clicks to take care of things.

JenusKudo

Aug 4, 2017
I think in 0.9 Catherine will bring lots of people in the cafe and won't let anyone else enter until she or one of her people win the favor... Then she will force mc to marry her...

Charmillian

Game Developer
Mar 14, 2024
I read some comments before playing the update, so I kept expecting it to end after every scene since people kept saying it was short, but I dunno, felt like a normal length update to me. Maybe people just aren't reading the story that closely? Which is a shame, cause the Akatsuki scenes this update were top tier.

But, now we need to get Akatsuki in a maid costume. Cat-maid, maybe? Either way, best girl deserves her due.

Tsusaku

Oct 6, 2021
This really is a Cosy Cafe. Very scarcelly do i feel this nice, playing AVN. I dont really care that much for the sex scenes in this game (though they are great and do good to the story). I am normally into a bit more extreme versions of the kinks in the game, but in this case it just flows and the characters makes it even better. Great work

Cherubin25

Nov 7, 2020
I read some comments before playing the update, so I kept expecting it to end after every scene since people kept saying it was short, but I dunno, felt like a normal length update to me. Maybe people just aren't reading the story that closely? Which is a shame, cause the Akatsuki scenes this update were top tier.

But, now we need to get Akatsuki in a maid costume. Cat-maid, maybe? Either way, best girl deserves her due.
Most likely. If you just skip through the text, it was short.

But the Update was anything but short overall, it had a decent length. So I guess people who call it short just dont read everything.

kenny

Aug 5, 2016
Most likely. If you just skip through the text, it was short.

But the Update was anything but short overall, it had a decent length. So I guess people who call it short just dont read everything.
Or maybe they can read faster than a middle schooler

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
Being "story focused" makes the amount of content in this update even more of a joke, the plot advanced barely.
Akatsuki "resolution" was was rushed to hell and does not feel earned in the least.
The flyer addition makes no sense at all and exists solely as a poor plot device for the future where, most likely, the blond cunt wins.
The Takamura scene is the only good one in this whole update.
So yeah, weak update for a long wait, certainly the worst one yet.
Then we simply disagree!

I enjoy the world-building and, even though I did not get my MC/Alison time this rev, I will get it in the next rev with my Saturday night strategy session/date.

This update actually had about 200 more renders than originally planned and I enjoyed the extra time taken with the other ladies.

We had a major breakthrough with both Akatsuki and Miss Takamura.

We made headway with advancing the MC's relationship with both Sarah and Hannah.

We had a Rachel encounter, reminding the MC that this pest has not gone away.

We also had some Catherine intrigue during the time when the flyers were being handed out (as well as Catherine committing to the MC's conditions for trying to be with him - even though she is, at present, not of the right mind set to really accomplish those conditions).

It is easy to assess one release as short or 'the worse one yet' when it is being taken out of context of future releases and the total story.

It is kind of like taking the following line and separating it from the rest of the speech it was included in:

Four Score and Seven Years Ago...

Six words that mean very little when given to someone with no knowledge of the speech it started or the events which prompted it.

By the time we get to the Monday update, the weight of this release will be better felt - confirming some of what we suspect and, for me at least, showing me other story lines that I did not fully anticipate at the time.

This rev just made me anticipate the next release even more.

Cheers!! :coffee:

PhoenixRage23

May 24, 2020
Wow. I'm not sure why I never played this game before. There are 2 things that would be nice if they were added. Sound effects during the sex scenes would improve them and have some sandbox elements added to the game. Repeatable sex scenes would be nice such as having the MC spanking the girls in the kitchen more and being able to repeat them. Same thing goes for penetration scenes. Can't wait to see how the storylines of the Founding Families play out. Especially with the cute white-haired chick. The models are really great along with their personalities.

4.70 star(s) 122 Votes