SamyDergus

Oct 27, 2017
someone knows where I can download the cg images ??
Given that the game is approaching 3000 scenes it may be a bit difficult for someone to upload all of them you are able to extract them your self using the RPATool by Shizmob (on github). Message me if you need help with it.

seipher

Sep 30, 2017
Given that the game is approaching 3000 scenes it may be a bit difficult for someone to upload all of them you are able to extract them your self using the RPATool by Shizmob (on github). Message me if you need help with it.
I appreciate it a lot
I'll see if I can fix them alone and if it does not work I'll ask for your help

crisbr

Mar 12, 2018
this game is great and wonderful I'm very excited playing .... I'm crazy for the new update, someone has a gif of this game to put as I am fan of it !!

Jackowat

May 5, 2017
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/aunt.rpy", line 668, in script
SyntaxError: invalid syntax (game/aunt.rpy, line 668)

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/aunt.rpy", line 668, in script
  File "...\corruption-v085-pc\corruption-v0.85-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1656, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "...\corruption-v0.85-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1744, in py_eval
    code = py_compile(code, 'eval')
  File "...\corruption-v0.85-pc\renpy\python.py", line 584, in py_compile
    raise e
SyntaxError: invalid syntax (game/aunt.rpy, line 668)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.12.3.2123
corruption 0.85
I came across the following code in twin's room when trying to flirt with em while they're sitting on the bed and have legs a bit spread.

Thank you for releasing such an amazing game! Really enjoyable so far.

Reactions: misterday

Titsipop

Jun 30, 2017
Hey Guys do you know what application did Mr.C [The Creator of "Corruption'] used? Is it Daz3d??? Really appreciate it if you guys know :)

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Yep, @Ennoch is correct, it is a combination of Honey Select and Sexy Beach from Illusion Soft Games...

Titsipop

Jun 30, 2017
You've been around since last june and haven't seen any HoneySelect game? HoneySelect. A game from Illusion that comes with its own usable studio and engine.
Okay thanks because i wasnt sure, and do i have to download mods to have sex scenes??

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
For me, Illusion will always be ArtificialGirl3! I never bothered with Sexy Beach and the original HoneySelect. I'm suprised to see you here ASLPro3d :D
Okay thanks because i wasnt sure, and do i have to download mods to have sex scenes??
You mean in HoneySelect and SexyBeach? No, they offer that by default. Wouldn't be much of an engine otherwise... mods would be mostly clothes, different models and possible new poses perhaps. That was the case with AG3. But i'm not tech savvy, so you have to do your own homework. Illusion games have quite a bit of a community around, just have to find them. I'd suggest hongfire. And this site has its own threads. Corruption, just as ASLPro3D said, comes as-is.

Reactions: ASLPro3D

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
For me, Illusion will always be ArtificialGirl3! I never bothered with Sexy Beach and the original HoneySelect. I'm suprised to see you here ASLPro3d :D
LOL I troll everywhere to see what's up! :D

Titsipop

Jun 30, 2017
You mean in HoneySelect and SexyBeach? No, they offer that by default. Wouldn't be much of an engine otherwise... mods would be mostly clothes, different models and possible new poses perhaps. That was the case with AG3. But i'm not tech savvy, so you have to do your own homework. Illusion games have quite a bit of a community around, just have to find them. I'd suggest hongfire. And this site has its own threads. Corruption, just as ASLPro3D said, comes as-is.
Thanks dude!! 1 more question, Do you know My New Life? what engine did they use there?

3.70 star(s) 198 Votes