• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Annahthemae

Jun 9, 2023
Still working for me, did you follow the instructions? You shouldn't need to update it.

I saw two different sets of instructions posted here (and the one in the readme), One to put it in the AppData\LocalLow\BoredBasmati\CorruptionTown folder, and one to put it with the exe, I've done both, and neither worked.

Overlord070

Jan 21, 2021
I saw two different sets of instructions posted here (and the one in the readme), One to put it in the AppData\LocalLow\BoredBasmati\CorruptionTown folder, and one to put it with the exe, I've done both, and neither worked.
Mine is in the locallow location only and the milf refers herself as mom to the kid.

Edit:

Untitled.png

Overlord070

Jan 21, 2021
I tried that one by itself originally and it did nothing... Maybe i need to start a new game, idk.
I loaded an old save, try deleting the game folder and extracting again and maybe overwritting the patch in the locallow location just in case.

Annahthemae

Jun 9, 2023
For anyone that has the same problem as me, with the Incest patch not working. I found a solution. Delete the corruption town folder found in locallow, start the game, as soon as the application starts (do not click anything in the application), the folder should recreate itself, now put the patch in.

CloneAlias

Mar 26, 2020
Can you replay events in case your curruption isn’t high enough when you first encounter them?

Last edited:

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
The pop ups at the bar eat up all the time to serve patrons, and is ridiculous as they should be shown on the left half of the screen. Too many orders at once with all the issues forementioned makes it a huge drag as we can't enjoy the scenes because of the grind.

Reactions: Yann33

BoredBasmati

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2022
Can you replay events in case your curruption isn’t high enough when you first encounter them?
Most of them, yes. Alternatively you can watch the variations from the gallery.
The pop ups at the bar eat up all the time to serve patrons, and is ridiculous as they should be shown on the left half of the screen. Too many orders at once with all the issues forementioned makes it a huge drag as we can't enjoy the scenes because of the grind.
The game is turn-based; you can enjoy the images for as long as you want. Play carefully. Serve clients that have the lowest number next to their portrait. Use skills to increase it when low, and you should have an easier time. Once you start to get good rank, you'll increase your popularity and corruption level much faster.

fin_369

Dec 26, 2023
Hey bro, BoredBasmati, any chance we'll see sex scenes at work soon?
Can we know which update might include them? :unsure:

By the way, the animation at the inn, where she accepts money and lets him play with her ass, is really well-crafted. It would be even more captivating if it culminated in a sex at the end... :cry:

BoredBasmati

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2022
Hey bro, @BoredBasmati, any chance we'll see sex scenes at work soon?
Can we know which update might include them? :unsure:
Idk
By the way, the animation at the inn, where she accepts money and lets him play with her ass, is really well-crafted. It would be even more captivating if it culminated in a sex at the end... :cry:
It's all about the progression, can't rush things. :devilish:

Overlord070

Jan 21, 2021
Spiking drinks and stealing from customers seems kinda worthless atm, maybe waking them up after pickpocketing and having a chance to be caught with no choice but to do what costumer requests would be interesting.

Reactions: HalfwayUP

lArtoriasl

Nov 28, 2022
I maxed out the popularity of the tavern and all her skill except alcohol resistance and only got her drunk once

Clans34

May 11, 2021
The continuation of the scenes at work requires a patreon code. Does anyone have any patreon codes?

4.10 star(s) 54 Votes