Seanthiar

Jun 18, 2020
I just started the game and 'played' the first scenes. Honestly I don't see any reason why unity was used if this nothing more than a VN and Renpy would have been a better choice for a VN.

Reactions: Elyx_

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
CorruptionTown-0.5c2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

tretch95

Nov 5, 2022
I just started the game and 'played' the first scenes. Honestly I don't see any reason why unity was used if this nothing more than a VN and Renpy would have been a better choice for a VN.
Yeah because other RenPy games trying to emulate actual gameplay with thousands of variables and calculations have sooo great performance

• Haha
Reactions: ForeverLosing

dankew1

Nov 7, 2020
How do I get 5 scenes together in the new update? I tried using debug mode to force 5 scenes at once but they get split up by table.

Reactions: Tarigan

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
i like the setting and really like the female mc. the bar idea is very unique and thoughtout and also not too complicated even i would prefer it without the much clicking from a to b.

question for everyone who already played the new update: in the new update is there some sex? and do we see the old hobo again? its okay for me that there is a young boy in this game but i personally would prefer to see the female mc sexually with nasty old guys for my playthrough. thats why i am asking.

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
i like the setting and really like the female mc. the bar idea is very unique and thoughtout and also not too complicated even i would prefer it without the much clicking from a to b.

question for everyone who already played the new update: in the new update is there some sex? and do we see the old hobo again? its okay for me that there is a young boy in this game but i personally would prefer to see the female mc sexually with nasty old guys for my playthrough. thats why i am asking.
No sex except from the sleep stuff from previous version, just mainly handjobs and blowjobs, not even really sure what this new update added, just seemed to be a new market event, getting painted by Gideon and giving the guards handjobs.

I still enjoy the game though.

Reactions: Pogo123

JackBeNimble

May 21, 2017
Replace Assembly-CSharp.dll with this one and any code will activate the bonus content
Ok, I certainly thank you for this! However since this is a unity game and the android porters here usually only work with renpy and rpgm, I presume there's no way to get this onto an android device? I went and downloaded everything and joiplay barked at me because of unity lol. I had entirely forgotten this was a unity game.

Well thanks anyways! If anyone knows how to get this done, or even if it's possible at all, I'd appreciate it.

Inb4 "buy it at patreon/Itch/where-the-fuck-ever" lol.

Cheers, people, have fun!

TheUberstuff

Jul 28, 2020
Is there a way to get her to drink more? Should I do certain things while she is on her shift or is it completely random?

4.10 star(s) 54 Votes