• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

fin_369

Dec 26, 2023
How can you accumulate a lot of money to buy the pass and the other item from the merchant?
Well, you have two paths ahead:

1. Dedicate yourself to hard work as a barmaid until you've gathered the necessary funds.
  2. Alternatively, you could simply utilize a debugging tool to effortlessly add the desired amount of coins to your pocket. :)
P.S. To enable debug mode, simply navigate to the game settings, scroll to the bottom, and click the checkbox next to the text that says 'debug'.

sappho

Aug 31, 2017
Body hair grooming wasn't unheard of in the medieval period, but it was more common with sex workers and the like. Especially in Italy. Bit of a stretch for a more respectable matron character like Agnes perhaps.

Enjoying this game, the corruption path is surprisingly believable. If Agnes has a "fuck it if im going to be treated like a sex worker i might as well get paid like one" moment I will be extra impressed.

fin_369

Dec 26, 2023
how to get Agnes to bar without pants?
If you weren't on duty when her panties were stolen, consider taking over now and help her gradually remove her clothes until she's left with none. Once that's done, you can switch shifts, and by then, she won't have her panties anymore.
Alternatively, you can opt for a more technical solution;​
Enable debug mode, navigate to the 'Game Manager Debug Window,' locate 'agnesActor,' and scroll until you find 'pantiesEquipped.'​
If it's checked, simply uncheck the box.​
With that done, commence your shift, and she'll be without her panties.​
Hope this advice proves useful.

fin_369

Dec 26, 2023
Hey BoredBasmati,

I've noticed a couple of inconsistencies in the game's mechanics involving Agnes, the barmaid.

Firstly, she prohibits players from grabbing or fondling her breasts, but she allows them to pinch or suck on her nipples. This seems illogical, as pinching and sucking are more intimate and potentially uncomfortable than simply grabbing.

Secondly, Agnes forbids players from resting their hands on her buttocks, but she tolerates them slapping her behind, playing with her anus, and even engaging in other intimate acts. This also seems inconsistent, as slapping and playing with her anus are arguably more intrusive than simply resting a hand on her butt.

I believe that the game's scenes would benefit from a more gradual progression in terms of intimacy. This would make the game more logical and provide a more coherent narrative.

As the game progresses and new scenes unfold, it's crucial to ensure that minor scenes also evolve gradually. This progressive approach allows the scenes to align with the overall narrative and avoid becoming repetitive. By interconnecting the scenes and ensuring a logical flow, the game experience becomes more immersive and meaningful.

Could you clarify why these inconsistencies exist, and whether I'm the only one who finds them somewhat strange? :WaitWhat:

BoredBasmati

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2022
Firstly, she prohibits players from grabbing or fondling her breasts, but she allows them to pinch or suck on her nipples. This seems illogical, as pinching and sucking are more intimate and potentially uncomfortable than simply grabbing.

Secondly, Agnes forbids players from resting their hands on her buttocks, but she tolerates them slapping her behind, playing with her anus, and even engaging in other intimate acts. This also seems inconsistent, as slapping and playing with her anus are arguably more intrusive than simply resting a hand on her butt.
I'm aware, I'll fix it.
I believe that the game's scenes would benefit from a more gradual progression in terms of intimacy. This would make the game more logical and provide a more coherent narrative.

As the game progresses and new scenes unfold, it's crucial to ensure that minor scenes also evolve gradually. This progressive approach allows the scenes to align with the overall narrative and avoid becoming repetitive. By interconnecting the scenes and ensuring a logical flow, the game experience becomes more immersive and meaningful.
This is a balancing act between player that want "concrete" content and those that enjoy the slow progression. I kinda sped up her corruption to satisfy a part of the player base. I'll add more "in between" scene later during development.

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
No sex except from the sleep stuff from previous version, just mainly handjobs and blowjobs, not even really sure what this new update added, just seemed to be a new market event, getting painted by Gideon and giving the guards handjobs.

I still enjoy the game though.
thanks for the info!

Joi_fan

Donor
Jul 29, 2017
I'm wondering about the medieval atmosphere and the shaved pussy hahaha
Agreed, I think I even commented on this topic before (or maybe it was on a different game with a similar time period). Regardless, I think at the very least pubes should be optional for authenticity.

Reactions: Ayal

Kvizac

Nov 12, 2017
The Middle Ages and shaved pussies suck! And again, this is underwear, well, I somehow doubt that peasant women wore thongs back then. Although in terms of “eroticism”, of course, pontalons don’t look very good.

Asmodeus88

Oct 29, 2017
The Middle Ages and shaved pussies suck! And again, this is underwear, well, I somehow doubt that peasant women wore thongs back then. Although in terms of “eroticism”, of course, pontalons don’t look very good.
To be honest the only bad thing about her unrealistic elections is that we lost the oportunity to see her get corrupted slower, like, being forced to shave or change her underwear and dress for sluttier options, that said, she is a slut at hearth anyway, so maybe her dead husband was just a degenerate, she was a rich woman and all that

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
Women of wealth probably wore what they called 'undergarments', peasants probably didn't wear any.

VeeYCanis

Aug 12, 2021
Maybe it's out of the scope of production of the game, but it could be pretty cool if after some point you could optionally start either buying potions from the gnome (or be tricked into taking them) that transformed Agnes into having bigger or different styles of tits 'n' ass, or other shifts in appearance/behavior that built on the ongoing corruption.

blastwave2k

Jun 23, 2017
To be honest the only bad thing about her unrealistic elections is that we lost the oportunity to see her get corrupted slower, like, being forced to shave or change her underwear and dress for sluttier options, that said, she is a slut at hearth anyway, so maybe her dead husband was just a degenerate, she was a rich woman and all that
this here i think is the money comment. while i absolutely prefer shaved, i definitely agree missed opportunity for additional layers of corruption and humiliation. :LOL: game is supposed to be going on steam though, and the description of the adult content there, looks like dev is trying to keep it lighter.

Screenshot 2024-05-13 080236.png

i think what we got is more or less it, unless additional patches and "dlc" take things in a harder direction or to have more "tenant" involvement, or more less voluntary activities.

Reactions: Asmodeus88
4.10 star(s) 54 Votes