• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Overlord070

Jan 21, 2021
Hey, am I the only one having problems with the new spanking animation? Once it worked well, all the other times just a frozen image. Any idea what's causing it?
In the inn, below the option to spend your level up points there is a box you can tick regarding animations.

Untitled.png

Reactions: Oblivion57

Trincen

Mar 6, 2021
For the life of me I can't start the poster event. I did every single other event and I bought back panties and I have like lvl10 exh, what am I doing wrong

mamaboiii

Oct 13, 2018
For the life of me I can't start the poster event. I did every single other event and I bought back panties and I have like lvl10 exh, what am I doing wrong
Have you talked to the shop owner already? I mean clicking on the character itself that opens a dialog window.

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
Have you spoken to her brother in the Limping Duck yet, actually clicked on him?

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017

Oblivion57

Feb 2, 2021
In the inn, below the option to spend your level up points there is a box you can tick regarding animations.

View attachment 3616838
Hm .. I have it ticked off. So, it should show them I guess. I'm afraid that my machine can't run it, as I managed to see the scene once and that was it. Every other time, just a still image. I have the performance setting to the max, too

And that just won't do. Gotta hear that beautiful sound and see the lovely red mark. So me thinks an upgrade is in order

I went and tried ticking the box and it worked! I thought it was the other way around.
Thanks Overlord!

Last edited:
Reactions: Overlord070

btcchi

Feb 25, 2022
Alright, so I downloaded this file, replaced the file and then did the code thing within the game.

Now, what are you meant to do that will unlock the content?

cause I went to the market with Henry and didn't see the woman or any option to go to her home.

I presume the extra event with Agnes requires you to work a shift at the bar?
There are two contents with non-canon version; Stalker and Stockroom Invasion. For Stalker I think you just need to progress Henry's content at the market morning, it happens after the bread girl got harassment. For Agnes, yes you just need to finish shift but with 2 conditions; finish with 1 displeased client and popularity +15.

Reactions: Ifllslonly

fin_369

Dec 26, 2023
Alright, so I downloaded this file, replaced the file and then did the code thing within the game.

Now, what are you meant to do that will unlock the content?

cause I went to the market with Henry and didn't see the woman or any option to go to her home.

I presume the extra event with Agnes requires you to work a shift at the bar?
  • Ensuring everything runs smoothly is as simple as unlocking all gallery scenes using the debug feature. For instance, navigate to the 'Stockroom Invasion' scene and when prompted with two options:
  1. Refuse
  2. Do it (Not canon)
Selecting the second option grants access to exclusive content, previously accessible only with a code.​
It should function seamlessly now.

• Additionally, the exclusive scene 'Stalker' within the gallery now offers expanded functionality. When presented with two options:
  1. Henry stays hidden
  2. Henry is seen (Not canon)
You'll now find that before selecting the second option, which was previously exclusive and accessible only with a code, is now readily available as well.​

I trust this clarifies things for you.​

Reactions: ttt_

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
There are two contents with non-canon version; Stalker and Stockroom Invasion. For Stalker I think you just need to progress Henry's content at the market morning, it happens after the bread girl got harassment. For Agnes, yes you just need to finish shift but with 2 conditions; finish with 1 displeased client and popularity +15.
  • Ensuring everything runs smoothly is as simple as unlocking all gallery scenes using the debug feature. For instance, navigate to the 'Stockroom Invasion' scene and when prompted with two options:
  1. Refuse
  2. Do it (Not canon)
Selecting the second option grants access to exclusive content, previously accessible only with a code.​
It should function seamlessly now.​

• Additionally, the exclusive scene 'Stalker' within the gallery now offers expanded functionality. When presented with two options:
  1. Henry stays hidden
  2. Henry is seen (Not canon)
You'll now find that before selecting the second option, which was previously exclusive and accessible only with a code, is now readily available as well.​
I trust this clarifies things for you.​
oh I see, way people were talking it was like two brand new scenes.

4.10 star(s) 54 Votes