Travanax

Jan 12, 2018
Thanks to this thread i managed to find who Alice is, but all i have with her is when i find her on that store in afternoon and night, when she´s in corridor or selling, i have no chance to flirt of date her, what im doing wrong?
You need to "Look around" when she is on shift multiple times until you see her arranging the items. Then help her up a few times will enable you to bring her on dates and feed her potions.

ulix

May 13, 2018
Greetings,
here my Italian translation of Corruption 1.35. The translation is based on the version with the reduced quality of the images.
The link is:

Installation:
1) Go to the "game" folder of the game and delete all the * .rpyc files (in some cases they are not present).
2) Unzip the file COR135Ita.rar inside the "game" folder of the game.
If at the first start of the game the error indicating the duplication of the directives appears, just close and restart.

Saluti,
qui la mia traduzione in italiano di Corruption 1.35. La traduzione e' basata sulla versione con la qualita' delle immagini ridotta.
Installazione:
1) Andare nella cartella "game" del gioco e cancellare tutti gli eventuali file *.rpyc (in alcuni casi non sono presenti).
2) Scompattare il file COR135Ita.rar all'interno della cartella "game" del gioco.
Qualora al primo avvio del gioco compaia l'errore che indica la duplicazione delle direttive, basta chiudere e riavviare.
I tried the patch bu I have follow error:
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 9, in script
    init -1 style default:
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 12, in <module>
    color gui.text_color
AttributeError: 'StoreModule' object has no attribute 'text_color'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
    init -1 style default:
  File "D:\Download\corruption-v1.35-pc-compressed\corruption-v1.35-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 2241, in execute
    self.apply()
  File "D:\Download\corruption-v1.35-pc-compressed\corruption-v1.35-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 2224, in apply
    value = renpy.python.py_eval(expr)
  File "D:\Download\corruption-v1.35-pc-compressed\corruption-v1.35-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1745, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "D:\Download\corruption-v1.35-pc-compressed\corruption-v1.35-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1739, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
    color gui.text_color

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.12.3.2123
corruption 1.35

Reactions: Sheknowsaboutyou
Apr 12, 2018
Is there a fix for Alice's content?
I know this is not want you want to here, but the best way I've gotten around it is starting a new game. A lot of bugs arise when using saves from old versions. I believe I was using 0.8 save files before starting a new game and afterwards I noticed content that I didn't think existed.

Another way of going about is using D.S Sama's cheat mod to modify the event values, which will allow you to see the events relating to Alice. Even then, D.S Sama's mod allows the replayability of event levels, along with modifying corruption levels.

Apr 12, 2018
hi guys. how to make slave heather?
There are only four slaves available in the game: Your mom, sister, Megan and Emily. These slaves have a few events surrounding them, but not nearly as much as other corruption levels have.

The rest are "in development" aka Mr. C will just add more girls than he can handle and as he adds less and less content per update, we might never see any more slaves, but who knows, he may actually complete the solo content of one girl.

Travanax

Jan 12, 2018
how to give men-potion on principal family's?
You need to have given gas potions to the school students by going into the Gym 1st thing on Monday Morning.

Do this enough times and you will be able to eventually get the principal to advance the relationship to the next level.

Only after that will she use the men potion on her husband.

Frank Rosario

Engaged Member
Jan 1, 2018
I tried the patch bu I have follow error:
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
    init -1 style default:
    color gui.text_color

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
    init -1 style default:
  File "D:\Download\corruption-v1.35-pc-compressed\corruption-v1.35-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 2241, in execute
    self.apply()
  File "D:\Download\corruption-v1.35-pc-compressed\corruption-v1.35-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 2224, in apply
    value = renpy.python.py_eval(expr)
  File "D:\Download\corruption-v1.35-pc-compressed\corruption-v1.35-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1745, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "D:\Download\corruption-v1.35-pc-compressed\corruption-v1.35-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1739, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
    color gui.text_color

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.12.3.2123
corruption 1.35
Hi,
In the rar archive I forgot some basic files. I have created a new archive with all the necessary files. Find it in the same link as the translation (as an update).
The link is this:

Let me know if it works right now.

Nell'archivio rar ho dimenticato alcuni file fondamentali. Ho creato un nuovo archivio con tutti i file necessari. Lo trovi nello stesso link della traduzione (come aggiornamento).
Fammi sapere se adesso ti funziona correttamente.

3.70 star(s) 199 Votes