VolksKrieg

Apr 6, 2018
wow this game's updates surely went down hill real fast. creating new characters while mom&sister still unfinished, creating a new town while other is still unfinished. it's not worth to wait 2 months for an update this small and meaningless. this game used to be my favorite game...

as i was saying, the patons should cancel the money they are giving monthly. let say cut it in half and the patrons must demand.
then we will see if mr.c continue to do this kind of thing.

Manda6

Jan 10, 2018
[QUOTE = "deathknight99, post: 1660971, tag: 85031"] tud valaki megmondani, hol van Sophia? [/ QUOTE]

Subway>go to another area> apartman

Acturios

Jul 21, 2018
These have been previously answered. The search function works great.

How to corrupt the school girl's?????
Corrupt the Principal until you can attend a staff Meeting.
Gas the staff.
Gas the students at the assembly on Monday mornings.

Soo i'm stuck with Megan's Husband part i saw couple of people saying you have to go to spa with Jenny and Nicole i just don't see the option to do it. Like is that available before or after you Slave Jenny & Nicole?
You have to take Jenny and Nicole to the spa before they are both slaves and they must be corrupt enough to impress Megan's Husband.

Reactions: Vanquish

WINTEX

May 26, 2017
Снимок.PNG
Guys, what is missing? I think i finishe everything, but in inventory sth is still missing.

Silver1

Feb 7, 2017
Thanks to this thread i managed to find who Alice is, but all i have with her is when i find her on that store in afternoon and night, when she´s in corridor or selling, i have no chance to flirt of date her, what im doing wrong?

Bokken

Jun 14, 2017
Are we starting a pool yet to see how long it is before this game is abounded?
The guys can't seem to finish a girl. Everytime one of the girls get to another level of corruption they loose a ton of content your almost cant do anything with the sister anymore.

Reactions: Asaro

Fzoner95

Oct 13, 2017
but in those place nothing happened.. am i missing something??
Look here:
Apparently there's a bug in this release where the nurses have a too high corruption level.
Open the console with SHIFT + o (use to enable the console). Then type level_of_nur = 6, followed by the ENTER key (or equivalent on your keyboard). Then right click to quit the console.
It should correct the problem and let you see the added scenes.

J II D

Aug 22, 2018
Are we starting a pool yet to see how long it is before this game is abounded?
The guys can't seem to finish a girl. Everytime one of the girls get to another level of corruption they loose a ton of content your almost cant do anything with the sister anymore.
Game will not be abandoned.

Game is way to popular and makes way to much money for him with the bare minimum of content every month.
I love this game.
No question about it... But this is one of those game that you only need to play every 3 or 4 updates.
It's just not worth it to play every month.

Dec 8, 2017
hahahaha shieeet. look at those comments. everyone lost their shit. no one knows what to do, there's an update but people can't find new things, there's shit tons of bugs and tons of grammar mistakes (really eye gouging mistake) . Mr. C is the new EA of adult game industry?

Bokken

Jun 14, 2017
hahahaha shieeet. look at those comments. everyone lost their shit. no one knows what to do, there's an update but people can't find new things, there's shit tons of bugs and tons of grammar mistakes (really eye gouging mistake) . Mr. C is the new EA of adult game industry?
lol

It honestly wasn't hard to find what was updated it was just that there wasn't much updated.

Now if I started seeing micro translations in this game your assessment would be a little more terrifying, Mein Furir guy.

Reactions: Sheknowsaboutyou
3.70 star(s) 198 Votes