Dec 8, 2017
wow this game's updates surely went down hill real fast. creating new characters while mom&sister still unfinished, creating a new town while other is still unfinished. it's not worth to wait 2 months for an update this small and meaningless. this game used to be my favorite game...

Tease Me

May 6, 2017
Uploaders have enough on their plates. Torrents can have problems with seeding for older files so the default should be MEGA. You can't expect uploaders to maintain seeds for thousands of games. Torrents are more of a community effort on this site and thats fine.
Bull Crap....... I have used torrents for every game that I download on F95 that has a torrent and never had a slower download than my fastest Mega. Nopy on larger DLs fails alot maybe because I use Nord. A few of F95 DL sites refuse us proxy users, which normally is because they want to send ads or other cookies to our computers. I have DLed Mega sync and it still still demanded I upgrade. Zippy is fine, but some uploads use ads.

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
everytime i go to sister maria she is wearing her nun costume and says something about other nuns in the prayer room, but when i go to the prayer room, sister maria is there ready for my molesting, wtf????

Lucius Drake

Kissed by a demoness
Donor
Feb 12, 2018
everytime i go to sister maria she is wearing her nun costume and says something about other nuns in the prayer room, but when i go to the prayer room, sister maria is there ready for my molesting, wtf????
Same here. Seems to be a bug. I also can't do anything to the receptionist at the hospital. If I click talk it does nothing.

Reactions: BoohooBitch

BoohooBitch

Oct 30, 2017
Receptionist new level scene

Lounge 3 event scenes

Ward 2 new level scenes
i cant get to these. In 1.30 front desk said " under dev" . now when i press talk , nothing happens. Lounge and ward also give messages like nothing interesting and go back to hospital main screen. help.

Lucius Drake

Kissed by a demoness
Donor
Feb 12, 2018
i cant get to these. In 1.30 front desk said " under dev" . now when i press talk , nothing happens. Lounge and ward also give messages like nothing interesting and go back to hospital main screen. help.
Lounge is working for me. Just tried it a whole week :D but ward is shown as empty.

Lednah

Game Developer
Nov 24, 2017
How do you make the moms at the playground drop their alertness
Go several times there. At the end they will offer to play at hide and seek. There are 3 hiding places which are used randomly - you must guess correctly several times.

Lednah

Game Developer
Nov 24, 2017
Folks - concerning the anal scene in the new update in the hospital - I have Emily as a slave (and her mother too) and cannot give any new potions to anyone in the hospital - incl the doctor and her mother. But nevertheless I get only pussy fucking scenes from both. Any ideas?

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
How do you make the moms at the playground drop their alertness
they have alertness?!? jeez i had no trouble potioning them and their girls up
i love the way their daughters are dressed. but dammit nothing ever happens with them other than them watching... so sad

Reactions: ohhaiguize

Ursusum

Dec 2, 2018
Folks - concerning the anal scene in the new update in the hospital - I have Emily as a slave (and her mother too) and cannot give any new potions to anyone in the hospital - incl the doctor and her mother. But nevertheless I get only pussy fucking scenes from both. Any ideas?
Have you tried going to the doctor directly, instead of through the reception?

Vampira

Nov 24, 2017
wow this game's updates surely went down hill real fast. creating new characters while mom&sister still unfinished, creating a new town while other is still unfinished. it's not worth to wait 2 months for an update this small and meaningless. this game used to be my favorite game...
I feel the same. It's just more of the same, but with different characters in new locations. At first corrupting people was a novelty, but now it's just a bit meh.

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jun 10, 2017
Apparently there's a bug in this release where the nurses have a too high corruption level.
Open the console with SHIFT + o (use to enable the console). Then type level_of_nur = 6, followed by the ENTER key (or equivalent on your keyboard). Then right click to quit the console.
It should correct the problem and let you see the added scenes.

you can do that with the mod "Better Experience" which is linked in the first post. But i don't know if that reverses everything regarding a slave.
It reverse them to their "none slave" state, so you'll see every content as if they never were slave at all. And once they have been enslaved once, you can turn them back to their slave state without having to pay.
It have to be seen as sexual enslaving in real life. Both the slave and the master sometimes want to forget about all the slave thing and simply have more vanilla sex.

Reactions: Lucius Drake

JayDubya

Aug 22, 2018
So Reneisi 1.35 is out and listed here in the 'zone. What I would like to know is what is the difference between 1.30 and 1.35....
and I there is a newer version coming out soon......by the way how do they decide to call a game X.x version....is it the dev or does the software do it what I see games version 0.05 why would someone publish that at all.

Reactions: Sheknowsaboutyou
3.70 star(s) 198 Votes