EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Qj4ty_.png

Overview:
Corrupting the Universe is an immersive fantasy supernatural RPG with adult themes.
You start the game as a boy whose dream is to become an adventurer
in a world full of weird and powerful monsters and girls.
The problem begins after he realizes that he can't level up no matter how many monsters he kills
will he give up on his dream or keep fighting?
Choose for yourself and see what will happen.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2024-04-07
Release Date: 2024-03-09
Developer: Strange Girl, CorruptionStudio - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 3.6
Language: English
Other Games: Link
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - -
Linux (v2.3): - -
Mac (v2.3): - -
Android (v3.0): - - - -

WideBoi thanks for the link

0ms71A.gif TInX3C.jpg IB8tZo.png W5kmbm.png kzjU0X.png _1LF9C.png hs+tDd.png GFmdgX.png 25H1NF.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Penniless Degenerate

Jan 16, 2020
Just from looking into the preview, I have arrived at these conclusions
  1. This game is focused on Shonen Jump anime, like Naruto, Drag on my Ball Super, Chainsaw Man, Bleach and... Raven from Teen Titans?
  2. The creator has some fetishes for thicc muscle (based:BootyTime:) and convoluted character outline with bulging nipples (not so based:HideThePain:)
  3. The details are over the place, sometimes it's the background, other times it's the shading for some "sexy" character, and in rare occasion it's edgy guts and gore. Yet he be slacking on basic character portrait and simple cutscenes.
All I have to say is: what the absolute fuck is this shit

I'm sold.

FeLisk

Oct 17, 2017
Is this some kinda anime multy-crossover on drugs or smth?
Makima art looks good tho

Feb 23, 2019
Just from looking into the preview, I have arrived at these conclusions
  1. This game is focused on Shonen Jump anime, like Naruto, Drag on my Ball Super, Chainsaw Man, Bleach and... Raven from Teen Titans?
  2. The creator has some fetishes for thicc muscle (based:BootyTime:) and convoluted character outline with bulging nipples (not so based:HideThePain:)
  3. The details are over the place, sometimes it's the background, other times it's the shading for some "sexy" character, and in rare occasion it's edgy guts and gore. Yet he be slacking on basic character portrait and simple cutscenes.
All I have to say is: what the absolute fuck is this shit

I'm sold.
Thicc + muscles = Bricc

• Haha
Reactions: Jrar

harem.king

Aug 16, 2023
Demo:
Initial Release
The demo is not actually the initial release.

the game has been in development for a while, previously on its own itch.io page which has since been shut down and replaced with this new publisher page.

It started with v1.0, then had 1.1, 1.2 etc until 1.7 IIRC. then v2.0
which is 351 MB. Then this demo was released 6 hours ago which is almost twice the size and has some new graphics in some places.

Is this some kinda anime multy-crossover on drugs or smth?
Makima art looks good tho
It is a metric fuckton of expies. dev doesn't want to make his own characters so he just imports them from other stories, with modification to fit in his world.

loikl

Feb 14, 2018
This is... definitely something, I don't know if it's good, bad or something in between but at least it's different, and even though the MC is a bit edgy the truth is that at least he's not another "hero" MC who always does the right thing and believes in the power of friendship.

We will have to wait and see where this leads, we also remember that this "company" has at least 5 more games and none is finished so...

EDIT: Well, this is a bit extreme in some scenes, if you don't like extreme violence (amputations in girls) this is clearly not for you.

Last edited:
Reactions: Harem Trooper

Kalarepa

Aug 25, 2023
Well i just finished demo and my god, i was laughting almost till the end since i saw Zoro
art could be better but sometimes i like these wierd ass type of animation
when i get money in like 2 days ill buy the game to see the rest of the game

Reactions: zeewolf81