• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.00 star(s) 56 Votes

RIC0H

Well-Endowed Member
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2020
Why if the Mc is rich he have to be rich by luck?
Why not for his hard work and skill?

Just say he is a generic business man. At least is not as dumb as just winning a bet.

Don't get me wrong, i really like this game, but the Mc "origim" is just as lazy as his life. And himself say it lol
In the past, the MC worked really hard and saved up.
In the past, the MC got lucky on crypto.
The MC's grand parents died and left all their money to him.

Who TF cares how he got the money, all we care about is his future and fucking them little beauts :D

Draakaap23

Dying is always an option
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
In the past, the MC worked really hard and saved up.
In the past, the MC got lucky on crypto.
The MC's grand parents died and left all their money to him.

Who TF cares how he got the money, all we care about is his future and fucking them little beauts :D
nonnonono, time for you to retconn the shit out of his background ;)

• Sad
Reactions: dluser

Yngling

Nov 15, 2020
Why if the Mc is rich he have to be rich by luck?
Why not for his hard work and skill?

Just say he is a generic business man. At least is not as dumb as just winning a bet.

Don't get me wrong, i really like this game, but the Mc "origim" is just as lazy as his life. And himself say it lol
Because successful business men are always working.

If he's rich by luck smart investments then it makes more sense that he his lazing about all the time.

Reactions: MalLiz and Hermit76

RIC0H

Well-Endowed Member
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2020
Next update I'll be adding "Day Jumps" to the Paths menu.

screenshot0059.png

Should make it easier for people to unlock replays and may also come in handy if I ever break saves again :/

I suppose the Paths menu can be treated like a custom start feature now, as you can choose what characters you want to "play with" and then select a day you wish to start from.

dluser

Apr 23, 2024
Next update I'll be adding "Day Jumps" to the Paths menu.

View attachment 3604322

Should make it easier for people to unlock replays and may also come in handy if I ever break saves again :/

I suppose the Paths menu can be treated like a custom start feature now, as you can choose what characters you want to "play with" and then select a day you wish to start from.
just offer a 3rd party unlocker, it will save you a boatload of work !!

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
Any similar games about Corrupting A Whole Family? Having them start innocent then turn into the very thing they had disgust for

Quaszog55

Oct 4, 2017
Does anyone still have a stable version of the game pre graphics rework? I know some scenes look better but I'd rather have both versions.

Rihorl

Apr 8, 2024
Can someone tell me what the dark path? just generally as been awhile since and im having start over
if I remember correctly, there are 2 or 3 scenes forcing someone to have hard sex.
It was a bit shocking to me, but if you want to unlock the scenes, you'll have to try.

If I'm wrong, please someone correct me.

RIC0H

Well-Endowed Member
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2020
Can someone tell me what the dark path? just generally as been awhile since and im having start over
The dark path:

-Alters the BJ scene on day1
-Allows you to R Megan
-Allows you to take Lauren's virginity painfully
-Will allow you to take April's virginity painfully (when I add her sex scene after being aged up)

The dark path is more for Out Of Character things for the MC (as it's odd that he's being slightly pervy and then full on rapey)

It just allows me to add more content without shitting on the main story

Reactions: jaw1986baby

Trikus

May 31, 2020
The dark path:

-Alters the BJ scene on day1
-Allows you to R Megan
-Allows you to take Lauren's virginity painfully
-Will allow you to take April's virginity painfully (when I add her sex scene after being aged up)

The dark path is more for Out Of Character things for the MC (as it's odd that he's being slightly pervy and then full on rapey)

It just allows me to add more content without shitting on the main story
Its not really that out of character. He is still a creep. I mean, he is out there screwing any young girl he can find and gaslighting his girlfriend. He is basically adopting children in order to sleep with him at this point.

Bohler

Jan 13, 2024
Its not really that out of character. He is still a creep. I mean, he is out there screwing any young girl he can find and gaslighting his girlfriend. He is basically adopting children in order to sleep with him at this point.
That's why it's called 'Corrupted' Love, and not 'Parental' Love!

4.00 star(s) 56 Votes