• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.00 star(s) 56 Votes

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Corrupted Love [v0.8.5r] [RIC0H]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

Last edited:

kiziero

May 18, 2023
for some reason i cant find saves from my previous play.Can someone give a full save of previous update?

rostabu

Mar 8, 2019
I never understood how pixels merging had age requirements. The pixels are technically the same age as when they are rendered they are created at the same time.
interesting question but that leads to, how old is the pixel? I mean is it as old as the phosphorus in the screen (that means at least 4.8 billion years old as it would require a supernova to manufacture it then a cloud to coalesce into this solar system)? is it as old as the electron causing the phosphorus to glow? (that means a few hundred thousand years after the big bang...)
tough questions :p

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
Still replaying the game at the moment, but I like the new reworked content so far.

The new dialogues are nice and fun too and the new renders are much nicer than before. The reworked looks on the girls are adorable, though I'm on the fence with the new Katie and Amber. Kind of liked their old looks to be honest, but they still look nice.

I'll get back into things a little later when I'm not busy, but just wanted to say nice job on the rework. Thanks. ;)

Reactions: CircaAD

RIC0H

Well-Endowed Member
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2020
Saves nuked from previous updates?
I wanted to make a Custom Start feature, so needed to change all the variables from "EmilyPath" to "Persistent.EmilyPath" (so I could change the variable from outside of the story (ie)the main menu)

Figured I'd just get the vars done out of the way now with the rework (so it kinda forces people to see the rework of days1-3), that way I wouldn't need to force a reset later on when I get round to adding the feature.

Also non-related.. The APK is a bit borked, will be fixed soon.

Last edited:

RIC0H

Well-Endowed Member
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2020
So there is no new content since one year soon? Just wow!
0.8.1 was released Oct 2023 (containing half of day 8) and 0.8.2 was released Jan 2024 (that contained the rest of Day8).
So there has been new content added within the last 12 months.

Last edited:

RIC0H

Well-Endowed Member
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2020
The OP has been updated with the fixed APK

Reactions: CircaAD

Strong1

Aug 13, 2022
I'll give one break since I love loli incest so much. But if I have to restart the game again then I will quit playing it. Creator did his little rework to try to keep from getting banned on Patreon, so now there is no need to "rework" stuff and all future updates should be new content!

Reactions: Macgamer

RIC0H

Well-Endowed Member
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2020
Creator did his little rework to try to keep from getting banned on Patreon
I got banned from Patreon over a year ago, so it aint that.

I reworked days 1-3 as they previously looked like shite as they were rendered on a GTX 1050.
(And since new players will see days 1-3 first, I didn't want them thinking that the whole game looked like that.)

4.00 star(s) 56 Votes