• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.00 star(s) 56 Votes

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
Ah April the topic of conversation this month yet again i see lol. RICOH if may ask, why did you not merely age her up like you did all the other girls in the game?

• Haha
Reactions: MG_

RIC0H

Well-Endowed Member
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2020
Ah April the topic of conversation this month yet again i see lol. RICOH if may ask, why did you not merely age her up like you did all the other girls in the game?
There was no point, she's a side character.

Reactions: CircaAD and Yngling

Hermit76

Apr 15, 2018
Won't there be a public version? Then we all can be heroes simply by waiting for it.;)

blueballer

Jun 24, 2020
Yep.
It's just a rework of days 1-3 (to bring the render quality up).
The game still ends at the end of Day8.
I can understand why you'd want to re-render. Your latest works have shown quite an improvement in your skills and I imagine some of the earlier renders are starting to literally hurt your eyes.
They were never BAD-bad, but now they're beautiful!

Reactions: Lantern Jack

C.M.Cas

Shameless Dev
Game Developer
Mar 18, 2018
A old guy fcking young girls. But we have more than that here. At least i see potential in the story. Hope the dev use it. For know, a common, but good, game. Keep the good work, dev.

ViperGts151

You don’t like me? Fine. Don’t waste my time then.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018
0.8.5r Changelog:
~ Rerendered days 1-3 (967 new renders)
~ Added darkpath elements to the early game
~ Updated the replays (darkpath replays now show a red lock icon)
~ Changed how the Walkthrough works (+ = on path / - = off path)
~ Removed the “secret hidden game” (it was not needed, not game related and took up space)
~ Added main menu music (note it’s only for the main menu and not the story)
~ Bug fixes
Pc=
Mac=
Android=

4.00 star(s) 56 Votes