Anarchistic

Apr 30, 2018
I'm having some text cut off issues in some dialogue. It's not a word wrap issue (At least I don't think it is). It's just simply the line of dialogue just either stops loading and continuing to the next line or something else funky is going on.

Anarchistic

Apr 30, 2018
So I guess a gallery save doesn't work. Tried all the saves in this forum here and they all went to an incomplete gallery and no gallery unlock guy in the top left corner like people say. And the last full save, which is the true ending, always freezes when she trips at the end and the screen is just stuck there so I can't access the full gallery either.

I honestly don't know what to do and I want to see the full gallery stuff.

Jul 9, 2018
i mean ya just leave everything u know your friends and family's to a different place with different values culture most likely religion work ethic do u even think before u type:coffee:
That's literally what people have done throughout history when they didn't like things where they were. Hell, some modern nations exist for exactly this reason. the US and Liberia to name two.

• Angry
Reactions: Karnewarrior

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
unions destroy companies. see: the dying "new media" in the US, hollywood, Hostess, the US auto manufacturers, etc.

Unionizing is stupid. Its like telling your boss you aren't worth paying.
I would answer you, but some of my posts have already been deleted when mods tried to clean up this thread.
I'll just tell you that it's not unions that hurt these companies.

i2ci2c

Feb 1, 2019
So I guess a gallery save doesn't work. Tried all the saves in this forum here and they all went to an incomplete gallery and no gallery unlock guy in the top left corner like people say. And the last full save, which is the true ending, always freezes when she trips at the end and the screen is just stuck there so I can't access the full gallery either.

same, probably due to this game not having any postgame, so while we do see the true ending, we dont see the gallery stuff :(

Nyst

Aug 18, 2017

That was my file, and the screen froze for me too the first time I got that ending. But it played normally when I loaded it for a second try. So give it another load and see if it works.

Anarchistic

Apr 30, 2018
That was my file, and the screen froze for me too the first time I got that ending. But it played normally when I loaded it for a second try. So give it another load and see if it works.
Yeah I tried it multiple times before I posted about it and it kept freezing.

Troqu

Aug 6, 2017
MTL Quality level: Uncooked Marshmallow
Did you actually play this or are you just making a snap judgement about it because it has those letters and one of the preview images has that phrase? The quality here is better than some fan "translators" and if Dazed felt like being dishonest could easily get away with just releasing all their stuff as manual fan TL.

3.80 star(s) 13 Votes