Nyst

Aug 18, 2017
The true ending is fairly easy to get. I thought I'd gotten stuck when in reality I was already 98% of the way there.
Here's what you do:

When you can, explore the different areas during the weekend and just talk to everyone. If you just visit different areas each time and talk to everyone, and accept everything they offer, you'll eventually get everything.
When new rooms open up for you, you'll see sparklies that'll give you an item. Collect all the items from all four areas and you'll get the true ending.
The only real puzzle is near the very end
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This'll get you the last three items you need to get the true ending, every other item you should have gotten from looting rooms or just talking to people.
Other than running out of time, there is no way to fail or softlock yourself. So don't worry about making a wrong choice and accept every offer.

If you're struggling with energy or xp, the game also give you a cheat option right from the start.

NotBusy

May 12, 2020
The true ending is fairly easy to get. I thought I'd gotten stuck when in reality I was already 98% of the way there.
Here's what you do:

When you can, explore the different areas during the weekend and just talk to everyone. If you just visit different areas each time and talk to everyone, and accept everything they offer, you'll eventually get everything.
When new rooms open up for you, you'll see sparklies that'll give you an item. Collect all the items from all four areas and you'll get the true ending.
The only real puzzle is near the very end
This'll get you the last three items you need to get the true ending, every other item you should have gotten from looting rooms or just talking to people.
Other than running out of time, there is no way to fail or softlock yourself. So don't worry about making a wrong choice and accept every offer.

If you're struggling with energy or xp, the game also give you a cheat option right from the start.
can you post the save once u get it?

random56

Jan 10, 2019
does anyone know how to use cheat for XP ? i tried cheat engine and Save Editor but both doesn't even work

Nyst

Aug 18, 2017
u need to post the global.rpgsave file too
Ah, I didn't know that. Here you go.

does anyone know how to use cheat for XP ? i tried cheat engine and Save Editor but both doesn't even work
Cheating for xp is counterproductive, as you're still gated by events only happening on fixed days.
Using the in-game cheat works a lot better, I recommend using that.

Dikaya @

Jun 9, 2020
Ah, I didn't know that. Here you go.

Cheating for xp is counterproductive, as you're still gated by events only happening on fixed days.
Using the in-game cheat works a lot better, I recommend using that.
Thanks a lot, thought i had to rerun it again to get the ending

genlee2001

Dec 26, 2023
Does the senpai ever go to the company with the mind control? They clearly hooked her but the scene wasn't there in the original version.

Troqu

Aug 6, 2017
Does the senpai ever go to the company with the mind control? They clearly hooked her but the scene wasn't there in the original version.
No, she goes under for the scene with her watching the video but she says next time that even though they figured out nothing was wrong she still didn't trust them and avoids it herself.

kspectr

Dec 8, 2018
Fixed in latest patch. I think I found the rest of the descriptions in the skill tree as well but lmk if I missed any. I also fixed the item description wordwrap as well.
Find another one, but it could be picture as well.
"Industry Media Guidlines" in items (gained on Media weekend stage 3)

Reactions: dazedanon
3.80 star(s) 13 Votes