• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py Corporate Culture [v0.6] [sqwl]

4.30 star(s) 151 Votes

Sin_Mechero

Mar 27, 2022

Hello,
A good week. Above the target, 2 scenes are completed.

One scene was pretty heavy, I had to tighten some render quality sliders for it. But otherwise it was good and nice to work with.

Second scene was lighter but was in action and required a lot of light and environment adjustment for each shot. It's a pain in the neck to work with such scenes, especially if you want some long shot. Long shots are the worst, closeups are the best. Easy to set up, hard to make look bad. I wish I could make game using only closeups.
Beside that, one more scene and I will be done with that gigantic scene I was working for some time already. There are scenes within scenes.
That's it for this week.

Thank you for being here.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
You say this but I'd be absolutely fucking STOKED if I found Settlers of Catan for dirt cheap at a flea market and I'd have a blast with it. I'd also make enemies of my friends, but I digress.
Who wouldn't? Bored games are cool :BootyTime:
Have you played In A Scent? There's a parody Catan with a... controversial twist that you may find hilarious.

Ciaran8023

Jun 4, 2018
Who wouldn't? Bored games are cool :BootyTime:
Have you played In A Scent? There's a parody Catan with a... controversial twist that you may find hilarious.
Haven't played it, will check it out. If there's a promise of Catan in any form, I'm so there.

D4rkK1ng

Feb 17, 2024
So i just played the VN ..its good VN above average Tier A for me.
its more of slice of life VN with story for mature audience, i liked it,
but ok Alice seems nice girl not very spoiled and beautiful but who cares about Alise when you have Elsa?(srly MC open your eyes).

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
So i just played the VN ..its good VN above average Tier A for me.
its more of slice of life VN with story for mature audience, i liked it,
but ok Alice seems nice girl not very spoiled and beautiful but who cares about Alise when you have Elsa?(srly MC open your eyes).
Well, games score is 4.3/5 by 150 voters... That's not a coincidence... But everything you said is exactly like you said. Both girls are pretty, but Elsa over Alice is my choice too.

Sin_Mechero

Mar 27, 2022

Hello,

Weekly target is OK.
We've reached overall renders target for the upcoming update, kind of. I'm a couple of renders less than the target, but it's one day work and so it doesn't count. It took two weeks more than expected. Not great but taking into account how bumpy it was I thought I'd found myself in a deeper hole.
The target was an amount of renders (~600, same as previous update), after which I would start looking for a place to end the update to avoid dragging it for too long. But as I told you before, this update is special, and there are very few places where it would make sense to end it. So while we are here in terms of renders quantity, how far away are we in terms of story progression?
Well...
From story perspective, plan for the update was to have 4 days. Right now I'm working on final scene of 2nd day. And even this information is quite useless for any predictions: first day was completed under a couple of weeks and a long time ago. Second day has taken more than twice that time and still hasn't been completed. It's not because of my productivity, but because second day features more scenes than the first.
The only predictable thing we have is weekly render production. But its usefulness is limited too – you can make a scene that takes 200 renders while containing little to no story progress. They do make sense sometimes. :)
So...
On the one hand, I think we should be wrapping up this cycle ASAP. It was 4 months since update. March will be fifth, that's a lot.
On the other hand, I can't finish the update without one specific scene at the end of 3rd day. It's mandatory. Besides, the first part of the update has a corporate focus. Therefore, if I end it where it is, it may feel quite monotonous.
This is the state of the... development at the moment. Hope I was able to give you a clear picture where we are and what choices are available.
Thank you for your time this Friday. My best wishes to you and all the wonderful women in your life, without whom none of the world would be possible.
See you.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021

Hello,

Weekly target is OK.
We've reached overall renders target for the upcoming update, kind of. I'm a couple of renders less than the target, but it's one day work and so it doesn't count. It took two weeks more than expected. Not great but taking into account how bumpy it was I thought I'd found myself in a deeper hole.
The target was an amount of renders (~600, same as previous update), after which I would start looking for a place to end the update to avoid dragging it for too long. But as I told you before, this update is special, and there are very few places where it would make sense to end it. So while we are here in terms of renders quantity, how far away are we in terms of story progression?
Well...
From story perspective, plan for the update was to have 4 days. Right now I'm working on final scene of 2nd day. And even this information is quite useless for any predictions: first day was completed under a couple of weeks and a long time ago. Second day has taken more than twice that time and still hasn't been completed. It's not because of my productivity, but because second day features more scenes than the first.
The only predictable thing we have is weekly render production. But its usefulness is limited too – you can make a scene that takes 200 renders while containing little to no story progress. They do make sense sometimes. :)
So...
On the one hand, I think we should be wrapping up this cycle ASAP. It was 4 months since update. March will be fifth, that's a lot.
On the other hand, I can't finish the update without one specific scene at the end of 3rd day. It's mandatory. Besides, the first part of the update has a corporate focus. Therefore, if I end it where it is, it may feel quite monotonous.
This is the state of the... development at the moment. Hope I was able to give you a clear picture where we are and what choices are available.
Thank you for your time this Friday. My best wishes to you and all the wonderful women in your life, without whom none of the world would be possible.
See you.
In a few words, it will come out when it comes out because he doesn't know himself: the update needs to end with a certain scene but he has no idea of how much time he will need to get to it.

submissive -Ben83

Feb 16, 2020
Yeah, I can your point, Elsa does radiate that vibe, domina with SM elements. We will see in future. But however 8t is, I belive she needs a dick and little wild sex... ;)
She is my fucking dream woman slim, blonde, blue eyes. dominant i'd do anything for that woman fuck me she gorgeous. So yeah i do hope we get to see her dominating the mc fingers crossed

who is 8t? :confused:

Reactions: rudy007

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
She is my fucking dream woman slim, blonde, blue eyes. dominant i'd do anything for that woman fuck me she gorgeous. So yeah i do hope we get to see her dominating the mc fingers crossed

who is 8t? :confused:
8t is simple error, I corrected it...
I prefer Elsa over Alice any time, but Alice is a fine girl too... Domination path would be Emma, she should be dominated... But I'm not sure if MC is ready for that... Yet...

Reactions: submissive -Ben83

submissive -Ben83

Feb 16, 2020
8t is simple error, I corrected it...
I prefer Elsa over Alice any time, but Alice is a fine girl too... Domination path would be Emma, she should be dominated... But I'm not sure if MC is ready for that... Yet...
Oh ok ive never seen an 8t error never mind. Yeah alice is gorgeous aswell but not really into her, if she had a femdom path then id be into her :ROFLMAO:.

Well obviously i would not be the one to dominate at all, i am too be dommed (y)(y)

Reactions: rudy007

Sin_Mechero

Mar 27, 2022

Show less
Hello,

Target is OK.
An ordinary week,
I readjusted progress bar, now end point represents 1000 images. This should be enough for 3 days, not so sure about 4. Will see how it goes.
Scenes. Next week I plan to finish 2 scenes, 1 midsize and a small one.
The small should be easy, everything is ready for that, I just need to pose it. Midsize will be more complicated. It happens during the night, and I struggle with night lighting. There should be enough light for render to work. Yet it somehow should look natural, and it's hard to imitate that.
Man, why I cant just put a sun up there and be done with lighting forever? Feels so unfair.
Rendering. Right now there's a heavy scene being worked on, progress is slow. But it's an anomaly for this cycle. There's one more scene that I'm wary of, but the rest of them render much faster than the cycle before.
Preview next week.

That's it for today.
Thank your for your time.
See you.

Tony_Soprano

Feb 1, 2022
Dev is surely taking his time here and all this waiting makes me think that when the time will come and we gonna see a touch of spice with our beloved Elsa...this thread gonna melt bruh :PogChamp:

meanwhile :coffee:

4.30 star(s) 151 Votes