VN Ren'Py Corporate Culture [v0.6] [sqwl]

4.30 star(s) 151 Votes

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
Is this one of those games with a wimp submissive MC or can you actually have testosterone in this game?
Kind of in-between.

The heart of the story is to go from "zero to hero" in the social ladder.

So MC doesn't start the most assertive towards his female boss, or girls he's trying to score. That doesn't mean either that MC is into femdom or cuckhold even at his lowest.

He's submissive because he knows his place in the pecking order but he has testosterone in that he tries his best to stop being pathetic.

Sin_Mechero

Mar 27, 2022

Mostrar menos
Hello,

A good week. Considerably above the target. No problem with software. Contented with pics quality. And script is looking better too. It was some time since I had a jolly time working on the project. Much like.

The size of the update slowly becoming somewhat measurable. I believe at current rate it will take significantly more than the target suggest.

I strongly don't want to overreach by much because, you know, exposure. However, it's hard to find a point where I could split the upcoming update without spoiling it. I'll keep you posted on that dilemma.

Preview next week.

Thank you for your support.

See you.

Christ P Bacon

Jul 4, 2018
Kind of in-between.

The heart of the story is to go from "zero to hero" in the social ladder.

So MC doesn't start the most assertive towards his female boss, or girls he's trying to score. That doesn't mean either that MC is into femdom or cuckhold even at his lowest.

He's submissive because he knows his place in the pecking order but he has testosterone in that he tries his best to stop being pathetic.
did you just read j.peterson book or something?

• Haha
Reactions: R P

Jacowboy

Aug 8, 2022
Whoa... okay this might be one of the best AVNs out there... so kuddos to you dev.

It just needs a wee bit of polish here and there (some renders could use a couple touch ups and a couple other mistakes) and add music where there ain't... oh and a freakin' logo :confused:... but damn, master class in story telling (y)

Reactions: sqwl

deadh30775n

Mar 19, 2021
It just needs a wee bit of polish here and there (some renders could use a couple touch ups and a couple other mistakes) and add music where there ain't... oh and a freakin' logo :confused:... but damn, master class in story telling (y)
He can do that do that at the ending stage of the game. What we really need is fast updates right now.

Jacowboy

Aug 8, 2022
He can do that do that at the ending stage of the game. What we really need is fast updates right now.
Yeah like every other AVN... anyways, I didn't say it was urgent, just pointing issues out... and I do hope they'll get addressed, it'll be very much worth it.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Yeah like every other AVN... anyways, I didn't say it was urgent, just pointing issues out... and I do hope they'll get addressed, it'll be very much worth it.
Well, I have the feeling that this upcoming update will take more development time than the previous one. :cry:

Sin_Mechero

Mar 27, 2022

Celtic Report

Hello,

Target is reached.
I'm working on a scene that is closing one of the days of the future update. The scene is turning out to be much bigger that anticipated. It's unsettling somewhat, I want to move quicker along the story to the 'better' parts, but then I make such scenes.
Then there has to be some dynamic within such big scenes, because who's going to play 100+ scene shot from one POV? And then it complicates it more.
Don't take it too serious, just some thoughts about development.
Everything else is OK. Render machine's struggling, but preview next week.

Thanks for support.
See you.

4.30 star(s) 151 Votes