3.60 star(s) 21 Votes

mintdang5566

Aug 6, 2017
What's the different between Win (Translated) and Win (MTL v1.05)?
Win (Translated) is a proper English translation, as in a human and translated it accurately and is readable and understandable

Win (MTL v.105) is like basically, a Google translation, so it won't be as accurate as a person's translation, and it probably won't be readable and/or understandable

asdfax

Nov 17, 2017
I can't play the game, it keeps auto clicking non stop. Tried a few other rpgm games and they all do the same thing. I played the MTL version earlier this year and I had no problems then. Anyone have any ideas how to fix this?

Edit: Solved, I had a controller plugged in. Never used a wired controller before so I didn't expect it could cause problems like this.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Pigfarmer

cooaga

Oct 17, 2016
None of the downloads work. They all say corrupted after a while of downloading.

RemoraDFC

Dec 7, 2017
None of the downloads work. They all say corrupted after a while of downloading.
Try again. I downloaded off the MEGA link (Translation version) and it runs perfectly. I strongly suggest adding the Status edit file (plugins) which is provided by Maken512 above. Works perfectly, helps to read the status screen in English. Thx Maken512!

Pigfarmer

May 25, 2019
Sorry for begging, but would anyone happen to have a 100% save to share? If you do, remember to share the global and config save-files too!

Pigfarmer

May 25, 2019
Upscaling Patch

Due to the fact that RPGM games are not resolution responsive, but rather hard-coded to a specific resolution, you should pick the patch based on the screen resolution you are using. If you play the game with the 1080 patch on a 768 screen, the game will probably go off-screen or do other weird stuff.

I haven't done much testing so if you find issues with the patch, let me know! Tried the patch with the MTL version of the game but I'd imagine it works just as well with the properly translated version.

To install the patch just override the www folder inside the game folder with the one in the archive. This should override a bunch of encrypted image files and a single js-file.

Obligatory disclaimer: I take no responsibility for damage caused by this patch. Use at your own discretion.

1080 Patch
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

768 Patch

Archive file password

Image Size Comparison

Igneel1 If you could link this post to the OP, I'd appreciate it ;)

Reactions: DracMoFo

arucard34

Jun 8, 2020
Upscaling Patch

Due to the fact that RPGM games are not resolution responsive, but rather hard-coded to a specific resolution, you should pick the patch based on the screen resolution you are using. If you play the game with the 1080 patch on a 768 screen, the game will probably go off-screen or do other weird stuff.

I haven't done much testing so if you find issues with the patch, let me know! Tried the patch with the MTL version of the game but I'd imagine it works just as well with the properly translated version.

To install the patch just override the www folder inside the game folder with the one in the archive. This should override a bunch of encrypted image files and a single js-file.

Obligatory disclaimer: I take no responsibility for damage caused by this patch. Use at your own discretion.

1080 Patch

768 Patch

Archive file password

Image Size Comparison

Igneel1 If you could link this post to the OP, I'd appreciate it ;)
i don't see the differencer but maybe its my low quality screen

jamiejones

Dec 11, 2021
I'm too new to link anything still, but if you go to Kuribayashi Chris's DLSite, you'll see that he has a new game coming out on Christmas that has a very similar premise to this game. It's called "OOZEHAZARD". Anyone have any plans on getting that an English patch after it comes out?

Reactions: aloha887

Pigfarmer

May 25, 2019
I'm too new to link anything still, but if you go to Kuribayashi Chris's DLSite, you'll see that he has a new game coming out on Christmas that has a very similar premise to this game. It's called "OOZEHAZARD". Anyone have any plans on getting that an English patch after it comes out?

Yeah I'm going to assume that someone'll post about this on the translation request forum at some point and that'll get the ball rolling.

Ilikebigbities432

Formerly 'zacron432'
Oct 6, 2021
Hey I am really stuck here what do you do after you dispel because I cant go anywhere else before I get transported back outside is my game glitched or something I got the key but I cant go down the stairs that they open up to

Ilikebigbities432

Formerly 'zacron432'
Oct 6, 2021
Or could someone just make a pdf walkthrough because some things I just dont know how to do and the vauge hints dont really help

jamiejones

Dec 11, 2021
You should have enough stuff to get one last potion from Alrec after getting the dispel which should trigger the next phase of the game. If you're stuck, going to Alrec's house is usually the way to go. If he says you don't have enough stuff, go back into the castle and pick everything up.

Galacticmeow

Nov 19, 2021
I have impregnated 3 women 2 or more times and have gotten Catastrophe, but i don't know how to progress... I can't seem to be able to use the spell anywhere or go to the top most room.

I also got emily's ring but haven't figured out where or how to use it

Galacticmeow

Nov 19, 2021
I have impregnated 3 women 2 or more times and have gotten Catastrophe, but i don't know how to progress... I can't seem to be able to use the spell anywhere or go to the top most room.

I also got emily's ring but haven't figured out where or how to use it
I talked to the goblet, i made a potion... a cursed potion.

Let's retrace my steps and see what i can do

3.60 star(s) 21 Votes