3.60 star(s) 21 Votes

Troqu

Aug 6, 2017
so what the difference 3.3 gb its a lot and in the main page 1.1 gb its 1.05 mtl the difference is only the translation or there are new things??
Couldn't tell you since I didn't bother with the MTL, but the official release is that big so my guess is that the MTL release uses compressed images.

Reactions: arucard34

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
because it is zipped together with HQ CG rips, someone just forget to separate them

Shadow1000

Jan 9, 2021
I’m completely stuck I don’t know where to go I’ve just gotten the spell catastrophe I’ve gone looking all over the castle but I can’t seem to find anything to go further if anyone knows what to do please respond

doom1445

May 8, 2019
so i havent read all of the thread, so thsi may have already been answered, but why i cant use/view some of the recollections? i can look at the lighter ones, but the darker/fainter ones don't do anything lighter..PNG lighter..PNG

Blackhy2712

Dec 7, 2020
For those of you who can't break through the gray rocks, you have to get all the girls pregnant and then they have to give birth. then she will level up.

When you reach level 80, you should be able to climb to the top where the corruption is and face the final boss.

You also have the option to level up more, causing the girls to become pregnant again.

Then she will say that she could have a baby too, so you have to fuck the men of the town 3 times.
I already did that (like knock the 3girl and give birth 3times) but still cant go up

NeonBiker

Jul 3, 2021
i really enjoyed this games was pretty good for what it was xD
I really like begining of the game. When MC collect materials to become more T H I C C.
And then starts Bloodborne 2.... It's a pity First Hunter German didn't show up...

I very like begining. And i need it more.

arucard34

Jun 8, 2020
any more games like this?
sadly no there is only 1 other game on the site that is from the same autor but i have played it and it was more like rpg maker normal game with some hentai the art, the art is good but the grind is real, so we are stuck with this 2 games, the artist does more CG than games so for now this is it

3.60 star(s) 21 Votes