3.60 star(s) 21 Votes

Squirtlefan

Mar 1, 2021
How to find al pages? I can't find anymore and I have looked at every place I can. Or is it at floor 5 because when I am there I need to leave the castle because of the libido.

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
How to find al pages? I can't find anymore and I looked at every place I can. Or is it at floor 5 because when I am there I need to leave the castle?
You're not necessarily looking for the pages. Sometimes you've gotta use existing spells either during sex or before engaging them. You need to gain strength to go the places the pages are.

Squirtlefan

Mar 1, 2021
You're not necessarily looking for the pages. Sometimes you've gotta use existing spells either during sex or before engaging them. You need to gain strength to go the places the pages are.
The games says I need to bind pages in a boom but can't find the rest.

Bananaspam

Dec 15, 2019
Fuck dude playing this game was all good until they started giving birth to those things almost made me though up. I can handle death but not that

Asia Argento

The Golden Dragon Princess
Donor
Apr 14, 2020
How is the pregnancy on the game since its not human preg? Anyone who already played could explain?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I really enjoyed the "dark ending" personally. Made the main seem incredibly badass, though I will admit I hit "win" on the Cheat MV Menu at the final boss battle to cause it. The last boss was impossible to beat and i was confused as to how I should find the other spells. The collectathoning in this is garbage. Next to impossible to win without being corrupted...

I played this game. It's pretty good, but not futa. Female protagonist becomes futa so i didn't play from that. Is there any way to avoid futa mode? It's bad ending when i choose female option.
Sorry abt my bad English
Stay at level 1. Good luck. You will need it.

Reactions: Dnds

Haesoo

Oct 2, 2020
I can update the version to 1.05. Mediocre also released the Translations for 1.05, however not sure if he/she allows sharing it.

Also the game is 3 GB big, not sure how to upload it.

Edvin

Jun 3, 2017
I don't usually play adult games with a female protagonist (in 99% of cases you play in a world where everyone wants to rape you) but it looks like here you can grow a cock and fuck the shit out of other women and that's good enough for me :cool:

Seyhtan31

Aug 5, 2019
Welp, enough internet for me today...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Always checkin few scenes on the gallery before playin saves a lot of time :sick:

Arthur933

Dec 25, 2020
Shame seemed like a very interesting game at first especially with decent hard to find expansion in games but it's utterly ruined by unavoidable and gross offputting futa from first impressions.

betatest001

Jun 15, 2017
I just wanna know how do you beat the last boss bc i tried manyt things including save editors but still aren't able to

arucard34

Jun 8, 2020
1.05 pre patched with MediocreTranslations err translation.
so what the difference 3.3 gb its a lot and in the main page 1.1 gb its 1.05 mtl the difference is only the translation or there are new things??

3.60 star(s) 21 Votes