3.60 star(s) 21 Votes

jmo200

Jun 20, 2018
LMAO seeing those comments about how the game turns into Bloodborne 2 is making me curious to both play and not play this game lol

dragonflame

Mar 9, 2020
few questions. beside mc get pregnant. the girl with the blue. is there way to talk to her and fuck her. every time i talk to her. it always say love your skin or you are Beautiful. the girl with the black her that replace with that guy trying to turn you into a slave. can you get her pregnant because. its always the blowjob and can all girls turn there skin black or just mc.

arucard34

Jun 8, 2020
few questions. beside mc get pregnant. the girl with the blue. is there way to talk to her and fuck her. every time i talk to her. it always say love your skin or you are Beautiful. the girl with the black her that replace with that guy trying to turn you into a slave. can you get her pregnant because. its always the blowjob and can all girls turn there skin black or just mc.
i remember you can fuck 3 girls, also the skin black for all the girls is an ending from what i remember

Mezlern

Jan 30, 2022
I need help. I am stuck at lvl 60, have had sex with all available girls, and can progress to 5th lvl in the castle buy I cannot stay there for long as my libidio becomes too strong. What do i do at this point?

Reactions: bbeagle708

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
Anyone else notice their game freezing every 10 minutes? The sound and game still works in the backround but the image is frozen and I have to restart.

arucard34

Jun 8, 2020
Anyone else notice their game freezing every 10 minutes? The sound and game still works in the backround but the image is frozen and I have to restart.
you need to press Z or enter to confirm and there you go, or atleast that was worked for me when i fastforward the dialogue

arucard34

Jun 8, 2020
I need help. I am stuck at lvl 60, have had sex with all available girls, and can progress to 5th lvl in the castle buy I cannot stay there for long as my libidio becomes too strong. What do i do at this point?
need to level up

3.60 star(s) 21 Votes