4.30 star(s) 3 Votes

ryansFLYIN

Sep 19, 2022
Hey All :)

First off, thank you everyone for taking an interest in my story - it's very much appreciated!

Secondly, the 'cheating' in my story is a one off event at the beginning of the game to get things moving. NTR isn't a theme I'll be exploring in Consort.
During that scene, if you choose to break it off, she calls the MC "Mitch" even if you've changed the name. Also, when the MC steps out of the shower at the hotel he calls himself "Mitch".
I liked the banter between the Colonel and Nako.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
She's also called "Luce" a few times after that by Vi and Lauren.

Unfortunately, I had to pause it before the drinks as I have plans, but will pick it up later. Definitely need me some more Lucy.

For the people that hate NTR (which I am one), you do see it happen, but you can ditch her right after. It's also the first time you (the player) see her, so it's not like you've (the player) developed any feelings towards her at that point. Also, there is a... twist... to it. You can also chose to forgive her, but I'm all set, lol.

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
Hey All :)

First off, thank you everyone for taking an interest in my story - it's very much appreciated!

Secondly, the 'cheating' in my story is a one off event at the beginning of the game to get things moving. NTR isn't a theme I'll be exploring in Consort.
Yea well I really didnt need to see that. 0 to 100 real quick and it was nowhere near as satisfying as driving a fast car.

But the guy was the literal devil. Story wise idk if it makes sense to blame her for it but from a meta perspective I can't help but feel you didnt need to go that route to get the point across. Especially since you say this kind of content wont be portrayed further in your story. I'll try to keep cool because it happened at the beginning and it was the first time she was ever shown(hell of a way to introduce a character)...but still that really put me off and now I am honestly apprehensive to take you at your word..

Last edited:

8InchFloppyDick

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2020
ryansFLYIN - Heya! Thanks for catching the MC name tag errors. Will be fixed in the next release.

The spelling of Luce however, is correct... as to her friends she's known as Luce (phonetic: Loose) and not Lucy. Just like Vi isn't called Victorianox by her friends either... ;)

8InchFloppyDick

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2020
Saint Blackmoor -

Looks pretty good. let's give it a go.

I think demons is spelled wrong in the overview.
Thanks for the thumbs up - very much appreciated :)

As to the spelling of daemon.... I'm using this spelling on purpose. The OED writes that daemon is simply an alternate spelling for demon and the Wikipedia gives us a little more with this:

The words daemon and daimon are Latinized spellings of the Greek δαίμων (daimôn), a reference to the daemons of Ancient Greek religion and mythology.
The link to the Ancients works very well with the story I'm starting to tell ;)

Cheers!

goulet1995

Sep 30, 2021
Yea well I really didnt need to see that. 0 to 100 real quick and it was nowhere near as satisfying as driving a fast car.

But the guy was the literal devil. Story wise idk if it makes sense to blame her for it but from a meta perspective I can't help but feel you didnt need to go that route to get the point across. Especially since you say this kind of content wont be portrayed further in your story. Now I wont say its NTR because it happened at the beginning and us as the player had no connection to Latisha...but still that really put me off and now I am honestly apprehensive to take you at your word..
when it happened dosnt really matter i dont see how you can say its not ntr the cheating tag is mostly used for when the mc steals another persons women or the mc cheats on his girlfriend at least thats what i usually see imo this need a netorare tag

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
when it happened dosnt really matter i dont see how you can say its not ntr the cheating tag is mostly used for when the mc steals another persons women or the mc cheats on his girlfriend at least thats what i usually see imo this need a netorare tag
I mostly meant I'm not going to go ballistic over something that is supposed to be the introduction to the rest of the story. It's so early it might as well have been a flashback. Also I really don't need a lecture on tags(Edit: Because I agree with you). I dont think the scene needed to be the way it was but I am trying to be reasonable.

Last edited:

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
Lorric17 - Thanks for picking up on the volume slider thing. Wll be fixed in the next release.
You might want to check the options in the elevator with Lucy. When you get in the room MC will apologize for looking even if he didnt look at her tits because the game checks for 1 perv point which you can get from earlier in the lobby.

Reactions: 8InchFloppyDick

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
Dear All,

Just a little note to those of you who have responded in this thread so far.

Working on Consort has been a solitary experience for a long time and being able to read your thoughts and remarks has been very energising for me!

Many many thanks :)
Well I am glad you are happy. You have an interesting story so far, despite my distaste for how you chose to introduce the antagonist.

But, I feel like I should warn you to be prepared once more people play it and feel the need to express their opinions about that scene. So ye, be ready.

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes