4.30 star(s) 3 Votes

8InchFloppyDick

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2020
consort-header-480.jpeg

Overview:
Consort is a story about a regular guy who falls down the rabbit hole into a world of Daemons and other creatures that go bump in the night. A world hidden in plain sight, visible to anyone whose desire is great enough.​

Thread Updated: 2023-04-02
Release Date: 2023-04-01
Developer: 8inchFloppyDisk
Censored: No
Version: 0.4
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

NOTE: Consort does NOT heavily feature NTR content. Persuant the rules of this site, the Netorare tag was added to cover a single scene at the beginning of the story where the MC finds his fiancé cheating.

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Other: ANDROID*

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

00_portal.jpg 01_angels.jpg 02_eve.jpg 03_kissing.jpg 04_kt.jpg 05_tish.jpg 06_stripclub.jpg

Last edited:

longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
Was an interesting enough start, would need to see a lot more of the plot before I could say much... bold choice to render it in 21:9, but as most folks probably don't have widescreen monitors that might not go down so well with others... should also slap a netorare tag on it, even if that's not the vibe of the game in general the vanilla crowd will throw a hissy fit over that bit with the fiancé so it should be tagged.

Illuminati00

Oct 27, 2022
Was an interesting enough start, would need to see a lot more of the plot before I could say much... bold choice to render it in 21:9, but as most folks probably don't have widescreen monitors that might not go down so well with others... should also slap a netorare tag on it, even if that's not the vibe of the game in general the vanilla crowd will throw a hissy fit over that bit with the fiancé so it should be tagged.
What happens with the fiancé?

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Looks pretty good. let's give it a go.

Thanks. 8inchFloppydisk

I think demons is spelled wrong in the overview.

Last edited:

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
Consort-EP1Alpha
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
GOOD LUCK, DEV.​

Lorric17

May 25, 2017
Ok, kinda future tags? * hope not NTR /Sharing* because the second preview image...
The image with the angels is not relevant to the MC. It's an in-game explanation of events that happened in the Garden of Eden.

One thing that annoys me in the game is that the sound sliders are pretty much ignored. Some music runs on the "sound" slider and some background noise only goes away if you click "Mute all".

bruce555

Sep 7, 2019
The image with the angels is not relevant to the MC. It's an in-game explanation of events that happened in the Garden of Eden.

One thing that annoys me in the game is that the sound sliders are pretty much ignored. Some music runs on the "sound" slider and some background noise only goes away if you click "Mute all".
Thanks, it's very kind of you. But i will wait for more comments before downloading this game...bad vibes...i don't trust it. Anyway thanks for your words but I prefer to wait to see future tags. Thanks .

8InchFloppyDick

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2020
Hey All :)

First off, thank you everyone for taking an interest in my story - it's very much appreciated!

Secondly, the 'cheating' in my story is a one off event at the beginning of the game to get things moving. NTR isn't a theme I'll be exploring in Consort.

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 3 Votes