RPGM Completed Consort Elaine ~My Beloved Must Bed the King for the Sake of the World~ [Final] [MAZE]

2.60 star(s) 5 Votes

ixcez

Nov 26, 2018
So I was right, after finishing the game in one go, it didn't stop Elaine from being "raped" by the king... it's pretty lame to only offer one ending here. It would have been better if there had been several endings... I've never liked to see fat/fat/kings/rich men raping other women. In fact, I wonder why we like that sort of thing. Maybe it's not to be enjoyed, but to feel despair?

Some NTR games have eternally shocked and depressed me, so much so that they have a depressing, sad story and we see lives ruined by the malice of others....

Thanks to these games, I can die serenely, telling myself that I'll be leaving a rotten, corrupt world anyway, so there's nothing to regret!
Thats sort of the point for some of them. Like some of them just make me wanna flip a table or something like the following two.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Frumi

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
So.. there are literally only 5 scenes with the king from what I can see, all incredibly short, all the rest of the game is full of random lewd stuff that can happen to her, and a billion random fights against pointless mobs.

Yeah this is pretty lame, clearly padded to hide the limited amount of art they have.

She immediately agrees to the impregnation plan in the first scene of the game, not even consulting her boyfriend//fiance or giving him any chance to say a word, then gets cold feet or something? Because the first sex scene she gives the king a blowjob for some reason... because she can't bring herself to sleep with him?

It kind of kills the "only so I can get pregnant for what ever prophecy if she's blowing him instead of you know, having him creampie her. It makes no sense since a blow job is purely for his pleasure
No kidding. MAZE games are never actually good, but this is something else... In the low side.

EdenGenesis

Jun 6, 2019
Yeah that's just the kind of hypocrit shit the SJW with their cattle brain fail to see, dev use black peoples and treat them like orcs in other fantasy setting to put an emphasis on the degradation of the female they are fucking. meanwhile every mindless drones enjoying that kind on content be like "wooooh muh diversity"

mindless sheep.
All the characters are white, but the skins used are just for contrast.

Besides, in these games, you generally can't see the rapists' faces.

This game is really rotten because there seems to be only one ending, and the woman lies to her beloved because she tells him that getting rid of the Demon King would cancel the king's desire to have a child with her, but this is not the case, even if you beat the demon on the first try.

The MC Hero is thanked by offering his bride to the King, who will use her as a Sex Slave and share her with his equally perverted brother.

Of course, I finished the game in one go, so I didn't get to see the CGs, but even if you don't unlock any of them, the MC doesn't get his beloved back and she, instead of opening her mouth to ask to stay with her beloved, agrees to stay with the King anyway.

She asks the Hero to wait for her, but nothing happens and the Hero disappears after a while, leaving his beloved in the hands of the king and all his degenerate clan...

They didn't deserve to be saved.... logic would have dictated that the two heroes should mate rather than the king.

Reactions: Frumi

EdenGenesis

Jun 6, 2019
Thats sort of the point for some of them. Like some of them just make me wanna flip a table or something like the following two.

There's also another game with a certain Kaede who's in love with her fiancé who, because of an accident in the past, can't get hard any more, and after a few events, discovers that he gets hard when his fiancée is touched by others. So he's going to ask her more and more daring things, which she finds hard to accept at first, then gradually accepts until the point of no return and is robbed by the worst scoundrel who's going to propose to her instead, and she's going to leave her fiancé for him. She says she hates the guy but has become adept at sex with him and has accepted his proposal, so the MC has to watch them from afar and put up with it all. He's a real jerk, the worst guy I've ever seen in this kind of game.

The worst NTR is a game I bought on DLsite that has never been shared until now. It's depressing and I don't even dare talk about its story because it depressed me so much.

This kind of game is unhealthy for my sanity.

I've come to think that a lot of women are like that and that they're corruptible, whereas all my friends are strict women with strong convictions, incorruptible until proven otherwise.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: LekLek1337

EdenGenesis

Jun 6, 2019
Sometimes, being a villain and let hell loose is also an option
It's like "Thug Hero Party" also known as "Dark Hero Party" translated by Kagura. Your beloved childhood friend is gradually being corrupted by the Dark Hero, and you must either watch it happen and do nothing as the loser you are, or decide to become the new Demon King and destroy all the villains who have made this world worse than it should.

Reactions: BlackElite

ixcez

Nov 26, 2018
There's also another game with a certain Kaede who's in love with her fiancé who, because of an accident in the past, can't get hard any more, and after a few events, discovers that he gets hard when his fiancée is touched by others. So he's going to ask her more and more daring things, which she finds hard to accept at first, then gradually accepts until the point of no return and is robbed by the worst scoundrel who's going to propose to her instead, and she's going to leave her fiancé for him. She says she hates the guy but has become adept at sex with him and has accepted his proposal, so the MC has to watch them from afar and put up with it all. He's a real jerk, the worst guy I've ever seen in this kind of game.

The worst NTR is a game I bought on DLsite that has never been shared until now. It's depressing and I don't even dare talk about its story because it depressed me so much.

This kind of game is unhealthy for my sanity.

I've come to think that a lot of women are like that and that they're corruptible, whereas all my friends are strict women with strong convictions, incorruptible until proven otherwise.
Well I haven't played this one myself yet but supossedly My Girlfriend Is a Blue-Collar Worker that is on here is supossedly the OG NTR game and a real tear jerker and soul crushing though some are a bit split on it in that everyone I've asked find it to be a great NTR game but not everyone likes the protag and some of the plot seems forced. I'll probably play it someday if I wanna feel sad or something xD

The_fallen_dragon

Jun 15, 2017
So I decided to download and play it.

"I know you're not a man driven by lust."

She literally said this and in a seen later.

"I'm heading to his harem now."

...harem is literally a thing driven by lust...

The_fallen_dragon

Jun 15, 2017
It's like "Thug Hero Party" also known as "Dark Hero Party" translated by Kagura. Your beloved childhood friend is gradually being corrupted by the Dark Hero, and you must either watch it happen and do nothing as the loser you are, or decide to become the new Demon King and destroy all the villains who have made this world worse than it should.
Yea but the revenge path was such a disappointment I heard it was updated but I'm not playing that game all the way through again to find out. But you basically just sit back and let the girl kill you in the end as she spew bullshit about how the thig hero was changing, and she was carrying his child, and how she did everything she did for the mc and instead of the mc calling her bullshit or even fighting back he could only just sit there and let her kill him...it was stupid.

And he doesn't ever confront his sister on her backstabbing of him. In fact the only character who seemed to hold her own integrity honestly is the ice princess. She doesn't fall in love with her rapist, she doesn't attack the mc for his choices or even judges him. Even points out how he was set up when the "childhood friend" sat there ans ate up the bullshit being flung.

ixcez

Nov 26, 2018
Yea but the revenge path was such a disappointment I heard it was updated but I'm not playing that game all the way through again to find out. But you basically just sit back and let the girl kill you in the end as she spew bullshit about how the thig hero was changing, and she was carrying his child, and how she did everything she did for the mc and instead of the mc calling her bullshit or even fighting back he could only just sit there and let her kill him...it was stupid.

And he doesn't ever confront his sister on her backstabbing of him. In fact the only character who seemed to hold her own integrity honestly is the ice princess. She doesn't fall in love with her rapist, she doesn't attack the mc for his choices or even judges him. Even points out how he was set up when the "childhood friend" sat there ans ate up the bullshit being flung.
Well seeing as I played through the game just recently.

Last edited:

ixcez

Nov 26, 2018
such depressing endings
Yeah I mean the endings can pretty much be summed up as either the MC get's his revenge but get's F'd or F's the world or he gives it up and lets the bad guys win and then gives up pretty much everything to hopefully make the world a better place but seeing as what kind of people are left in charge and without any enemies I'm pretty sure it would just get worse.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lamoucheronn

GreenBlue

Jun 8, 2018
I get this lesson over and over again, in literature, media, games. It's not just this game but a philosophical thought, and it is a very common theme in general, and a super common theme in the NTR genre. Honour, duty, selflessness are all worst enemies of love and loyalty. How many times the hero leaves their loved one and sacrifices themselves for the greater good, or destroys / leaves behind their love for the greater good. I never want to be with a ''good'' person, I want to be with an evil person, with a selfish person who would hurt and destroy others for the sake of love, a person who would let the world burn to preserve the love and a person who would rather die and let their loved one die to not betray them. If someone told my gf that they would kill me unless she cheated, or that the world would end unless she cheated, and my gf told them to fuck off, I would die smiling. At least in the final moments we would belong to each other.
Hey, calm down there Jordan PetersoNTR. :D
In all seriousness, you can see this sacrifice of love, in old stories and fables, for the art of creating, not only honor and duty and selflessness. That's the beauty of humanity. Some men(nowadays even women), live, work, study not for the ability to provide for their family/loved ones, but to achieve or create something novel, unique and beyond your animistic desires. That it was great about humans. At the same time, sadly everything needs a sacrifice, be it money, time, health. So NTR stories just show this "bad ending" in a unfiltered cruel way. Or I just overthink it and just like the ASS to go *PLAP* *PLAP* *PLAP* on a big dick.

EdenGenesis

Jun 6, 2019
I fully agree with Kadajko.

Given the way the King and his brother act and treat the female Hero and her future husband Hero, it's not surprising that the line between so-called good and evil is very fine here.

Elaine obviously didn't keep her promise, as she had told the Hero that if they got rid of the Lord Demon before the due date to make a baby before the King, this act could be cancelled and everything would go back to the way it was before.

However, in my ending, which I finished in a day, Elaine was still impregnated by the King, while the Demon was definitively destroyed.

Of course, the Hero didn't wait for his wife when she told him she'd be back when the baby was born... It is written that the Hero has disappeared and that his beloved has stayed behind in the King's Harem.

If everything had been limited to making a baby with the King, that would have been enough, but treating the heroine as a sex slave to satisfy the King's and his brother's pleasures without pissing off the Hero, personally, I'd have gone mad and told Elaine what I thought.

I'd even have overthrown the King! After all, why shouldn't the two heroes have a child with each other to make an even more powerful heroic being instead of a useless king who steals someone else's wife?

I know that NTRs are designed to frustrate us, but I'd have liked an alternating positive scenario for the hero, as already exists, because it's always interesting to have several different endings to see what would have happened if a different event had occurred.

Chinel

May 26, 2019
I get this lesson over and over again, in literature, media, games. It's not just this game but a philosophical thought, and it is a very common theme in general, and a super common theme in the NTR genre. Honour, duty, selflessness are all worst enemies of love and loyalty. How many times the hero leaves their loved one and sacrifices themselves for the greater good, or destroys / leaves behind their love for the greater good. I never want to be with a ''good'' person, I want to be with an evil person, with a selfish person who would hurt and destroy others for the sake of love, a person who would let the world burn to preserve the love and a person who would rather die and let their loved one die to not betray them. If someone told my gf that they would kill me unless she cheated, or that the world would end unless she cheated, and my gf told them to fuck off, I would die smiling. At least in the final moments we would belong to each other.
The issue is that you assume something positive about FMCs in a NTR.

Here is a hot take.
Most FMCs in a NTR are just toxic women. They just hide their true colors under a facade of false purity. They are never corrupted...rather they are set free. That is the issue. No one is being actually corrupted beyond MCs who might grow to think 'Love is harmful'.

2.60 star(s) 5 Votes