RPGM Completed Consort Elaine ~My Beloved Must Bed the King for the Sake of the World~ [Final] [MAZE]

2.60 star(s) 5 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Elaine-of-the-Palace-Harems-RJ333585.jpg

Overview:
The war has ended, and Ado and Elaine are marrying soon.
One day, the two receive an summons from the king.
It seems a powerful sprit lord they sealed away long ago is being returned back to power.
In order to defeat it, the heroes of tomorrow must be born.
And thus, Elaine must mate with the King...​

Thread Updated: 2023-09-07
Release Date: 2021-07-16
Developer: MAZE
Translator: Saikey Studios - -
Censored: Yes (Mosaics)
Version: Final
Language: English (Fan Translation)
Store:
Other Games: Link
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - - -

8c0eb2c6f6acaead3ab6140fc0e1cf40.jpeg 900207db08f6c9dc8f3b09824ddbfc36.jpeg 7b440771dec2f74bbdb528fde8a24975.png 54d887cfe59b985330d742138cbcb6f0.png 6682191180cbd33acfa9beca3b1f208e.png f5255e72ca05cc4abf32e76de2758826.png

Last edited by a moderator:

rKnight

Devoted Member
Jun 12, 2017
The war has ended, and Ado and Elaine are marrying soon.
The heroes of tomorrow must be born. And thus, Elaine must mate with the King...
It's hard to tell about a female protagonist, cause what I'm sure of is that Ado will be the one who fights off the shit to avoid being cucked. :oops:

Ado: "...but, but, is the NTR avoidable?"

THX for the share...

Last edited:

The_fallen_dragon

Jun 15, 2017
They sealed away, as in Ado and Elaine sealed it away? Than wrf is the kings DNA needed for? It should be the two heroes who sealed it away producing a child not the king and the female one.

Inkheepurr

Apr 27, 2019
So.. there are literally only 5 scenes with the king from what I can see, all incredibly short, all the rest of the game is full of random lewd stuff that can happen to her, and a billion random fights against pointless mobs.

Yeah this is pretty lame, clearly padded to hide the limited amount of art they have.

She immediately agrees to the impregnation plan in the first scene of the game, not even consulting her boyfriend//fiance or giving him any chance to say a word, then gets cold feet or something? Because the first sex scene she gives the king a blowjob for some reason... because she can't bring herself to sleep with him?

It kind of kills the "only so I can get pregnant for what ever prophecy if she's blowing him instead of you know, having him creampie her. It makes no sense since a blow job is purely for his pleasure

Last edited:

ixcez

Nov 26, 2018
Honestly as mentioned the story is kinda whack like the hero + heroine that saved the world are about to get married but then random prophecy that the sealed evil, that they defeated and sealed, while eventually be free again so therefore a new hero must be born. So of course the fat useless king has to impregnate the heroine to which the heroine just automatically agree's but then the hero somehow is given the chance to stop this by going and defeating the evil for real... but yeah the king will impregnate and turn her into a sex slave anyway since you know he's the king.

Honestly no idea what the premise of these stories are especially since the hero is pretty much always super OP but somehow are just tools/doormats for the kings/nobles/rich people/playboys and never ever even goes against them. Like oh I have the power to destroy the world but my gf was raped/forced into sex so now I have to do whatever this XXX weakling wants and eventually I will even be killed by XXX weakling but you know I'm a cuck so I have no actual thinking capacity or spine so I will just be used and have everything stolen from me because I'm in an NTR game xD

Last edited:

SoberSphagghett

Sep 14, 2018
"Oh hey yeah, turns out I need to impregnate your wife, sorry buddy, yeah I know it's crazy. I really don't want to fuck your really hot wife repeatedly, this is a massive burden. But you know, for the sake of the kingdom..."
A new Sylas main has been born
A new Sion main has been born
A new Kayle main has been born
A new Morgana main has been born
A new Urgot main has been born

"make way for Jarvan the 5th"

"No kings, no crowns, no mageseekers"
"Join me in the revolution"

"Your crown won't save you from judgement, highness"

Reactions: Hent_

kaminoz

Sep 18, 2018
this isnt even original there was another game with the same premise but with more content

2.60 star(s) 5 Votes