RPGM Completed Consort Elaine ~My Beloved Must Bed the King for the Sake of the World~ [Final] [MAZE]

2.60 star(s) 5 Votes

Hmong-sama

Jan 3, 2019
played it. finished about an hour. i guess it has only one end? if there is another then that shit is likely impossible. pretty much skipped most of the h-scenes. more like you're forced if you want to get certain items that are actually useful (or pretty much MUST HAVE) to getting to the last boss. there was a game similar where i think mc lend wife to the king (and i kind of prefer that and has 2 endings i think + a dlc).

Reactions: LekLek1337

Pichurro

Apr 16, 2021
This studio release game after game and are always the same premise and the same gameplay and ways to ntr the char..., even the pics are practically the same, so i pass with all his game :p

ixcez

Nov 26, 2018
played it. finished about an hour. i guess it has only one end? if there is another then that shit is likely impossible. pretty much skipped most of the h-scenes. more like you're forced if you want to get certain items that are actually useful (or pretty much MUST HAVE) to getting to the last boss. there was a game similar where i think mc lend wife to the king (and i kind of prefer that and has 2 endings i think + a dlc).
Yeah I believe there are a few on here like this game. Some that I know of.
~My wife~ Impregnated for the kingdom's sake -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

NTR Knight's Story - I Fight Without Knowing That My Beloved People Are Being Fucked -

Queen's Diary of Adulterous Mating: RPG In Which Love Affair Is National Affair - Which is sort of NTR you play as the Queen and the King is sterile so the Queen is asked by the kings mother to go out and get pregnant by whoever and then fake it as the king's child.

Those are the one's I remember that are japanese games with a King involved with NTR of some sort.

Kadajko

Oct 28, 2021
I get this lesson over and over again, in literature, media, games. It's not just this game but a philosophical thought, and it is a very common theme in general, and a super common theme in the NTR genre. Honour, duty, selflessness are all worst enemies of love and loyalty. How many times the hero leaves their loved one and sacrifices themselves for the greater good, or destroys / leaves behind their love for the greater good. I never want to be with a ''good'' person, I want to be with an evil person, with a selfish person who would hurt and destroy others for the sake of love, a person who would let the world burn to preserve the love and a person who would rather die and let their loved one die to not betray them. If someone told my gf that they would kill me unless she cheated, or that the world would end unless she cheated, and my gf told them to fuck off, I would die smiling. At least in the final moments we would belong to each other.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Chinel

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
ConsortElaineMyBelovedMustBedTheKingForTheSakeOfTheWorld-1.0
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

IneZwei

Aug 5, 2017
The game is really bad and so is the plot, although with all of the monsters throughout the kingdom, maybe the kingdom really does need a new hero... Although waiting at least 5-10+ years for that child to be born and grow up into someone who can swing a sword, assuming the kings hero kid is overpowered and can swing a sword at the age of 5, otherwise we're looking at waiting 15+ years and the kingdom already looks like this... soooo in 18 years having a hero won't mean much because the kingdom is likely to be destroyed in 5 years with the amount of monsters on the map.

The real problem though is MC and Female lead are incredibly weak at the start, was there an explanation for this? You would think ex heroes who sealed/killed the spirit king would be stronger, and if they were both extremely strong, why would they even entertain the idea of the delusional king? This is like if Goku were approached by Hercule or Krillin and told, "I need to impregnate Chichi because Frieza is coming back!"

Seriously, oh the spirit king is coming back? I guess we'll deal with him in 10 years when he comes back like we dealt with him already, it's not like he is reviving stronger than he was before and if he does, we will be stronger as well, the entire plot device is braindead.

EdenGenesis

Jun 6, 2019
It's hard to tell about a female protagonist, cause what I'm sure of is that Ado will be the one who fights off the shit to avoid being cucked. :oops:

Ado: "...but, but, is the NTR avoidable?"

THX for the share...

Hello,

I finished the game by boosting my characters and in the end, it seems that he doesn't mind losing his wife because she stays with the king.

She says she'll be back once the child is born and edited, but we learn that the Hero (male) has left and disappeared from view.

You can't blame him, he saw his wife taken by the king (and other men?) and she didn't keep her promise.

She had promised that if she killed the Spirit demon, it would cancel everything with the king and she could marry him.

In the end, we're left with a one-sided, dirigiste NTR with the usual ending for this genre...

It's a pity we weren't given an alternative ending, because finishing the game by fighting everyone, only to be cuckolded in spite of it all, is a real shame, especially as I finished it all in one go.

Unless the boosted stats had such a negative effect on the character that the game thought I'd spent more days than expected?

Can you confirm there is only one ending? Do you have a saved file with all the endings unlocked?

EdenGenesis

Jun 6, 2019
what's with the inconsistent skin colors with all theses games, Violated Princess is the exact same bs, all scene are depicted with dark skinned male when the king sprite model in game show him being fair skinned. you have to put black peoples in your games to sell now theses days ?
I don't think the king is black. They used these skins to show the difference between the pure heroine and the King (inpure who steals someone else's wife).

EdenGenesis

Jun 6, 2019
Honestly as mentioned the story is kinda whack like the hero + heroine that saved the world are about to get married but then random prophecy that the sealed evil, that they defeated and sealed, while eventually be free again so therefore a new hero must be born. So of course the fat useless king has to impregnate the heroine to which the heroine just automatically agree's but then the hero somehow is given the chance to stop this by going and defeating the evil for real... but yeah the king will impregnate and turn her into a sex slave anyway since you know he's the king.

Honestly no idea what the premise of these stories are especially since the hero is pretty much always super OP but somehow are just tools/doormats for the kings/nobles/rich people/playboys and never ever even goes against them. Like oh I have the power to destroy the world but my gf was raped/forced into sex so now I have to do whatever this XXX weakling wants and eventually I will even be killed by XXX weakling but you know I'm a cuck so I have no actual thinking capacity or spine so I will just be used and have everything stolen from me because I'm in an NTR game xD

So I was right, after finishing the game in one go, it didn't stop Elaine from being "raped" by the king... it's pretty lame to only offer one ending here. It would have been better if there had been several endings... I've never liked to see fat/fat/kings/rich men raping other women. In fact, I wonder why we like that sort of thing. Maybe it's not to be enjoyed, but to feel despair?

Some NTR games have eternally shocked and depressed me, so much so that they have a depressing, sad story and we see lives ruined by the malice of others....

Thanks to these games, I can die serenely, telling myself that I'll be leaving a rotten, corrupt world anyway, so there's nothing to regret!

Reactions: Frumi

EdenGenesis

Jun 6, 2019
"Oh hey yeah, turns out I need to impregnate your wife, sorry buddy, yeah I know it's crazy. I really don't want to fuck your really hot wife repeatedly, this is a massive burden. But you know, for the sake of the kingdom..."
Logic would have dictated that the two heroes fertilize a new hero...

What a rotten story, frankly... and the heroine who doesn't keep her promise...

It's all very well to say that she loves her boyfriend and that once defeated, this will cancel the baby's fertilization... but if we can't even prevent that, what's the point of finishing the game?

You might as well leave this world dead with all those present to take revenge on the king.

2.60 star(s) 5 Votes