RPGM Completed Consort Elaine ~My Beloved Must Bed the King for the Sake of the World~ [Final] [MAZE]

2.60 star(s) 5 Votes

EdenGenesis

Jun 6, 2019
The issue is that you assume something positive about FMCs in a NTR.

Here is a hot take.
Most FMCs in a NTR are just toxic women. They just hide their true colors under a facade of false purity. They are never corrupted...rather they are set free. That is the issue. No one is being actually corrupted beyond MCs who might grow to think 'Love is harmful'.
I don't quite agree with this statement, because I know a lot of Eroge where the women are pure at the start and then become more and more corrupt as events unfold. The men are the worst, shown as sex-starved animals 24/7, trying to fuck every pretty woman they can find around them. Thank God I'm not that kind of man, but if I was raped every day by pretty ladies who gave me pleasure, I don't know if I'd still be the same and I'm sure a lot of people here are. We can't say we know unless we experience it ourselves.

I would add that most of these games are created by men who have a narrow vision of women and satisfy their own fetishism by creating women who are more or less toxic depending on the events they are confronted with.

Chinel

May 26, 2019
I don't quite agree with this statement, because I know a lot of Eroge where the women are pure at the start and then become more and more corrupt as events unfold. The men are the worst, shown as sex-starved animals 24/7, trying to fuck every pretty woman they can find around them. Thank God I'm not that kind of man, but if I was raped every day by pretty ladies who gave me pleasure, I don't know if I'd still be the same and I'm sure a lot of people here are. We can't say we know unless we experience it ourselves.

I would add that most of these games are created by men who have a narrow vision of women and satisfy their own fetishism by creating women who are more or less toxic depending on the events they are confronted with.
Let me make one thing clear.
I am not making this statement about sex, but rather about the blatant manipulative behavior some of them present in certain games.

Sex is the least of the issues. Hell, I don't understand how there are no games about a married couple who happen to be perverted and fuck all time or smth or happens to start discovering themselves and become...'corrupted' sexually by going on and on sex crazed like in NTRs and others but one for the other.

But regardless that is about FMCs in NTRs, not anything beyond it.

GreenBlue

Jun 8, 2018

" shown as sex-starved animals 24/7 " I'm not sure if you been between guys lately... I'm pretty introverted and reclusive guy, but I went to a trip with some of my brother's friends, just recently. Man they went so fuking hard on catcalling(not to the women, but between themselves), it was so bad and so fucking annoying that it made me sick to listening to them, I'm not a feminist or something, and I hate women :) but it was kind of misogynist, "yes, she has a fuckeble ass, yes, she has big tits, yes, her body is fire" THEN GO PICK HER UP MAYBE WILL YOU GET SOME PUSSY . Every fuking time I was talking to them everything revolves about getting "pussy", not a single normal conversation... it made me understand that most guys are sex-starved animals 24/7, I fucking dropped that shit out when I was 23. So the representation of guys in Eroges are spot on, but remove all the pussy they get :D :D :D

jaden000

May 30, 2020
What does that say about you who are in this forum playing those games?

EdenGenesis

Jun 6, 2019
" shown as sex-starved animals 24/7 " I'm not sure if you been between guys lately... I'm pretty introverted and reclusive guy, but I went to a trip with some of my brother's friends, just recently. Man they went so fuking hard on catcalling(not to the women, but between themselves), it was so bad and so fucking annoying that it made me sick to listening to them, I'm not a feminist or something, and I hate women :) but it was kind of misogynist, "yes, she has a fuckeble ass, yes, she has big tits, yes, her body is fire" THEN GO PICK HER UP MAYBE WILL YOU GET SOME PUSSY . Every fuking time I was talking to them everything revolves about getting "pussy", not a single normal conversation... it made me understand that most guys are sex-starved animals 24/7, I fucking dropped that shit out when I was 23. So the representation of guys in Eroges are spot on, but remove all the pussy they get :D :D :D
I'm not saying all men are like that, but I know several in that category...

There are also a few rare women I know who are real nymphomaniacs.

It's a matter of being in the right category.

What does that say about you who are in this forum playing those games?
Right away, stereotypes. Just because I play these kinds of games doesn't mean I approve of everything that goes on in them.

In fact, what I like in these games is saving the character from being corrupted or losing her virginity while continuing the story.

Of course, some games are linear and only offer a descent into hell for the female characters, so I'm not really interested in them.

Right now, I'm playing the game "戦甲機ソルカンテ", whose scenario is interesting, but it's a pretext to put you aside so that the villain can corrupt your wife and put the blame on you. I'll see if the game is as good as the previous games made by the same creator, but if it is, there will be several possible endings.

I only play for fun, so if the games are dramatic and linear, they're not for me. My life is dramatic enough as it is; I don't need to add to it with horrible stories that go wrong and whose MC has a shitty life because of everything that happens to him.

namhoang909

Apr 22, 2017
If you are the warrior what would you do, fight the the demons to stop the NTR, what if it still happen? or tell the king can keep the woman and fight himself, I am out.
Just curious. lol

Eldiran

Mar 7, 2019
I'm not saying all men are like that, but I know several in that category...

There are also a few rare women I know who are real nymphomaniacs.

It's a matter of being in the right category.

Right away, stereotypes. Just because I play these kinds of games doesn't mean I approve of everything that goes on in them.

In fact, what I like in these games is saving the character from being corrupted or losing her virginity while continuing the story.

Of course, some games are linear and only offer a descent into hell for the female characters, so I'm not really interested in them.

Right now, I'm playing the game "戦甲機ソルカンテ", whose scenario is interesting, but it's a pretext to put you aside so that the villain can corrupt your wife and put the blame on you. I'll see if the game is as good as the previous games made by the same creator, but if it is, there will be several possible endings.

I only play for fun, so if the games are dramatic and linear, they're not for me. My life is dramatic enough as it is; I don't need to add to it with horrible stories that go wrong and whose MC has a shitty life because of everything that happens to him.
Seriously i know this post is months old but thanks for all the comment you made here and the respond other made, it was interesting to read

Sometime when i lost my time reading all comment like here, i wish i could have been here at the right time ^^

At least it's refreshing to see that someone else than me like to do the good end in NTR game, even if it's not really for the same reason . For me i see NTR as an horror game. I wanna save the day (and optionally having some good scene) but i like the tension and the drama along the way (to some extent, everyone have their limit; but without drama/horror it's just vanilla), as long as it's possible to save her.

Again, thanks for the reading : )

2.60 star(s) 5 Votes