Hidddman

Jul 20, 2019
I notice that Sarena never had the chance to spank Ero back. Some Over-the-shoulder tossing and spanking would have been great. Some dialogue about how he felt as light as he did back when she first tried to get him in shape would have been great as well. Sad that the game is considered fully completed.

DivineFutura

Oct 29, 2020
Summertime Saga is making a boat load of mula yet for for how much it makes its progress is underwhelming, unless something changed since the last time I played it.

The Manor got defunded and is picking itself back up on subscribe star.

SexNote everyone is to busy going back and forth about the new art change to care about much else at the moment.

never really played Taffy Tales so ???

confined with goddesses has a simple yet affective approach sure part of the result is the fact that everyone is in one place with limited additional characters, but it just goes to show some times less is more. From a post I saw from the creator on patron a while back

"A lot of Game takes 3 to 4 month to create an update (I don't blame anyone, I say it as a fact, they probably have more content for example), but the patrons that pledge during month without any update are supporting the work that the creator(s) put during the month.
In general, I think a 4 month update take "4 month of work" and not "1 month of work every 3 month", so it's not a "lost" money, as a support point of view.

and if you think about it every 4 moths at the current rate we will get a full house updated. if they keep going at this pace and there are no hiccups the game will practically double in about 8 months. That is of course an optimistic estimate as they may decide to do a QOL update down the line. 8 months is a long time from now a lot can happen.

But no matter all that in the end the patrons and players are happy. No matter how things are with other games if they are satisfying their market they're doing a good job. Trying to compare to others is not always a good thing.
Summertime Saga has no reason to update at a reasonable pace. In fact, it's in it's best interest to draw it out as LONG as possible. Until you guys stop giving Developers on Patreon 100,000 per month when they're releasing next to nothing each month, they will continue to do so.
This is just like Microtransactions. You guys complain about them, but then buy them. And this is the problem. You need to think better with your wallets.
If everyone stopped giving Summertime Saga money, I bet you a HUGE chunk of game would magically release to get patreons back.
Look, I think the Devs of Summertime Saga, the writers, and the artists have all done an amazing job. But you're talking about a 2D game. With as much as they're getting paid, a team could have finished that game in a month. Granted, they're probably using one artist, so there may be a bottleneck there. But there's no reason they can't hire another artist or three to copy the original artists style and make more content. So I just don't buy any excuses. They're slowly releasing to keep their patreon money coming.

joblo9394

Jul 4, 2017
Summertime Saga has no reason to update at a reasonable pace. In fact, it's in it's best interest to draw it out as LONG as possible. Until you guys stop giving Developers on Patreon 100,000 per month when they're releasing next to nothing each month, they will continue to do so.
This is just like Microtransactions. You guys complain about them, but then buy them. And this is the problem. You need to think better with your wallets.
If everyone stopped giving Summertime Saga money, I bet you a HUGE chunk of game would magically release to get patreons back.
Look, I think the Devs of Summertime Saga, the writers, and the artists have all done an amazing job. But you're talking about a 2D game. With as much as they're getting paid, a team could have finished that game in a month. Granted, they're probably using one artist, so there may be a bottleneck there. But there's no reason they can't hire another artist or three to copy the original artists style and make more content. So I just don't buy any excuses. They're slowly releasing to keep their patreon money coming.
first off that is a 2.5+ year old comment :ROFLMAO:

secondly what makes you think a give a single penny to SS.

and lastly if you paid attention my comment was more a shot at SS than saying anything positive. I was defending the development of this game at that time.

Summertime Saga is making a boat load of mula yet for for how much it makes its progress is underwhelming, unless something changed since the last time I played it.
Literally the only part that was about SS. I stopped paying attention to them years ago, and as far as I have seen not much has changed.

Pretty sure the people that pay aren't here, mostly :ROFLMAO: ...
well yes, but no. There are many that use the site for information, and, or "try before you buy". Some even forget that this is a piracy site, but they are wrong. It is much more then just a piracy site, but it is one.

Rexizor

Mar 4, 2021
Made an incest patch
version: [v1.0 Premium + Legacy]
feature: makes mc refer to Berry as Mom, Sarena - Big Sis, Emma - Lil Sis, сhanges some lines in the prologue.
install: Unzip to the "game" folder.

notes:
I might have missed something, if you spot any lines with the old or new content that should be changed, let me know(preferably with a description of the scene and line text, a screenshot would also help).
This patch should be compatible with future versions(unless the dev changes the code).
Thanks a lot for making an incest patch. I noticed that in the prologue, in the second conversation with Berry and Sarena, there is one line mentioning "[Berry]'s husband", saying that he's always on business trips. But based on the way it's laid out, it'd make more sense to mention something about them being divorced and never having touched here even before the divorce.

urbanvoid

Jun 26, 2018
I don't even give them money, but lol you can't just equate money = game. It's a creative process you don't just magically get a good game by pouring money into it. Star Citizen have gotten 600 million american dollars and that's still just a glorified techdemo.

• Angry
Reactions: another___account

Rexizor

Mar 4, 2021
Does anyone know what specifically is changed between the premium and the legacy versions? I know it's a change in the art of some scenes, and I think it's a change from 2d to 3d animations, but I'd like to know whether there's more to it than that, and whether the legacy or the premium is the one with the 3d scenes.

Kiskocya

Dec 2, 2019
TL;DR : there is no noticeable difference, just play the premium version

Does anyone know what specifically is changed between the premium and the legacy versions?
I played both and never noticed a difference.
(granted, I was kind of distracted, but still)

I know it's a change in the art of some scenes,
Yes.
Very little change in very few scenes.

and I think it's a change from 2d to 3d animations,
No.
The change happened during the development of the game, as part of the "creative journey" of the author.
No 2D scene was remade in 3D. It is a myth that floats around on this forum, but it never happened. Never.

but I'd like to know whether there's more to it than that, and whether the legacy or the premium is the one with the 3d scenes.
Both have the two styles.
Seriously, stop bothering with the legacy version. The author made it at the very end of the development of the game, while he was putting the finishing touches to the game.
It was a thank you to his most dedicated patreon members, the ones who would be able to tell the difference.

Rexizor

Mar 4, 2021
TL;DR : there is no noticeable difference, just play the premium version

I played both and never noticed a difference.
(granted, I was kind of distracted, but still)

Yes.
Very little change in very few scenes.

No.
The change happened during the development of the game, as part of the "creative journey" of the author.
No 2D scene was remade in 3D. It is a myth that floats around on this forum, but it never happened. Never.

Both have the two styles.
Seriously, stop bothering with the legacy version. The author made it at the very end of the development of the game, while he was putting the finishing touches to the game.
It was a thank you to his most dedicated patreon members, the ones who would be able to tell the difference.
Thanks a lot for the help.

GX2063

Nov 10, 2019
Are all the scenes repeatable in the game itself? Or can they be only seen via a gallery? Thx

Kiskocya

Dec 2, 2019
Are all the scenes repeatable in the game itself?
No.
Story scenes are not repeatable. (for obvious reasons)
Most other scenes are repeatable ... until a milestone in the story replaces them with a spicier version.

Or can they be only seen via a gallery? Thx
No.
The "gallery", is not a gallery in the usual sense.
It's just a (big) showcase of the animation loops. There's no scene, no dialog, no nothing, just the animation loops.
If you had played the game beyond the prologue, you'd know that already.

There's only one way to see a scene again without replaying the game ... reload a save.
Saves are free. Saves are unlimited. Saves are love. Save, save, save.

Reactions: GX2063

Mariohhhhhh

May 24, 2022
No.
Story scenes are not repeatable. (for obvious reasons)
Most other scenes are repeatable ... until a milestone in the story replaces them with a spicier version.

No.
The "gallery", is not a gallery in the usual sense.
It's just a (big) showcase of the animation loops. There's no scene, no dialog, no nothing, just the animation loops.
If you had played the game beyond the prologue, you'd know that already.

There's only one way to see a scene again without replaying the game ... reload a save.
Saves are free. Saves are unlimited. Saves are love. Save, save, save.
No, no, no, no, No Shrek is Life, Shrek is love... Saves aint love

• Haha
Reactions: Kiskocya
4.30 star(s) 178 Votes