• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Prozionite

May 20, 2018
Tips for those missing scenes: make sure to do all the party, TV, Jacuzzi, kitchen, and shower scenes before leveling up characters or you might miss out on scenes permanently. Also the last three misc scenes come from saying you don't love emma and doing the isabelle scene.

Last edited:

Yopi Tsuki

Mar 30, 2020
Hi, made a Unofficial Android Port:

Confined With Goddesses 1.0 Premium:
(235 Mo)

If it say "Warning Unknown Developer" you must allow "download from unknown source" in your settings or just install it anyway.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

I'm new into this so if you are experiencing some problem please pm me and i will look into it or if you have any idea on how to made my ports better i'm all hears.

AeonSolaris

Dec 24, 2021
Hi everytime i open the game it immediately crashes and spits out this traceback:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

i've searched the thread but no one seems to have had this problem, anyone know renpy well enough for help?

Last edited by a moderator:

Kiskocya

Dec 2, 2019
Those are everyday interactions with the girls (kitchen, jacuzzi, etc)
Just wander around the house, you'll find everything.

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
4 questions.

Is there multiple endings?

Is femdom a choice? (That is all I would ever choose)

If yes, can it cement the femdom personalities of all 4 GODDESSES, so it would be the full standard?

Finally, can I choose the true number 1 girl in the harem?

In my mind, it's an equal contest between Berry and Valeria, as they are my top 2 faves.
I cannae help but always be drawn to the mature beauties before the gorgeous younger lassies.

Berry is the absolutely magic possesive mommydom, your my precious candy and mine alone type.

Valeria strikes me as, the on your knees boy and show everyone you belong to me femdom type.

Kiskocya

Dec 2, 2019
Is there multiple endings? ==> no
Is femdom a choice? ==> no
can I choose the true number 1 girl in the harem? ==> no

The only real choice is whether Emma is the official girlfriend or not. (and that happens towards the end of the game)
There are just 1 or 2 scenes that are exclusive to each branch. (you want to save before the choice)
Regardless, you can have sex with everyone.

Mookys

Dec 19, 2022
I suppose the idea of confinement in this game was inspired by the Covid pandemic. :unsure:

triple_aaa

May 29, 2020
Been a while since I played this game but apparently this game is 3d now? Wtf? Anyone got a comparison pic? The front page screenshot is all 2d and I want to see how bad the new 3d art were.

4.30 star(s) 179 Votes