botab

Aug 24, 2020
I have a question If I downloaded this game for android But not the mod version Where are the game files stored on the phone?Phone samsung note 10 plus I can't find the game files

botab

Aug 24, 2020
Hi, made a Unofficial Android Port:

Confined With Goddesses 1.0 Premium:
Mega (235 Mo)

If it say "Warning Unknown Developer" you must allow "download from unknown source" in your settings or just install it anyway.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

I'm new into this so if you are experiencing some problem please pm me and i will look into it or if you have any idea on how to made my ports better i'm all hears.
After playing for a while In this mod He doesn't let you do tasks Which are in the kitchen With absolutely any character who is in the kitchen But in the regular version of Android everything works Phone samsung note 10 plus

Yopi Tsuki

Mar 30, 2020
After playing for a while In this mod He doesn't let you do tasks Which are in the kitchen With absolutely any character who is in the kitchen But in the regular version of Android everything works Phone samsung note 10 plus
Noted, thanks for the report

Reactions: nam0sa

McLOVINu

Mar 18, 2018
Where exactly is the art different between the Legacy and Premium version?
I've compared around 100 random images, and can see no difference between the two.

If its just specific scene or two, ok, but if not, maybe uploads got same content but different names.

GeppettoPossum

Formerly 'solongdentalplan'
Game Developer
Oct 29, 2019
Strange question, but does it matter who I lose my virginity to? I see some mentions about scenes potentially being locked, but not sure if that was confirmed.

Mariohhhhhh

May 24, 2022
Strange question, but does it matter who I lose my virginity to? I see some mentions about scenes potentially being locked, but not sure if that was confirmed.
Berry got angry, ifit sarena, she understand the beast is onyou and not her girlfriend, at the end the one that had you tell it to everyone

GeppettoPossum

Formerly 'solongdentalplan'
Game Developer
Oct 29, 2019
Nope. Nobody cares.

That's whether or not you take Emma as your "official" girlfriend.
The choice is towards the end of the game, just save right before and try both routes.
Thanks for the response. So having a certain girl take my virginity shouldn't lock me out of any scenes?

Berry got angry, ifit sarena, she understand the beast is onyou and not her girlfriend, at the end the one that had you tell it to everyone
You might need to rephrase that. I'm not sure I understand what you're trying to say. :(

dederex10

Jan 17, 2018
Yes, I know the game is already finished, but from the comments it was a little undecided, whether or not an NTR scene appeared in the game, I say Netorare and not Netori, you can safely give spoilers, and the lesbian scene is not NTR
they put it as netorare because there is no netori tag

Reactions: Games&Games
4.30 star(s) 178 Votes