3D-Daz Fan Art College Kings - FanArt and Assets Thread

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
Oh, and I noticed you figured out "Dior" is used for Lauren. I was, again, JUST playing around with another new character of my own based on Dior (I just posted an image in Daz3D art thread) and while searching the screenshots today I noticed that Lauren must be that same asset, Dior. Nice to see you have her on the main page. She actually looks a lot like a girl I grew up with, only with natural blonde hair. I may have to work on Lauren as she was one of my favourites, next to Chloe. I've messed around with Aria with my own renders with Chloe like characters...

Aria HD (G8F) - Pond Modest Pose 1.jpg

The Japanese

Jun 22, 2021
Oh, and I noticed you figured out "Dior" is used for Lauren. I was, again, JUST playing around with another new character of my own based on Dior (I just posted an image in Daz3D art thread) and while searching the screenshots today I noticed that Lauren must be that same asset, Dior. Nice to see you have her on the main page. She actually looks a lot like a girl I grew up with, only with natural blonde hair. I may have to work on Lauren as she was one of my favourites, next to Chloe. I've messed around with Aria with my own renders with Chloe like characters...

View attachment 3520729
Oh, yeah! In fact, it was our friend TREXrg. I just took note of that. I was struggling to find Lauren. I knew it was a Mousso's character because I can recognize the style, but I couldn't figure out each one. I really like Lauren's character too (not only the model, but her and her path), though I hated what they did to her in the Pool Party remake... In fact, I don't understand those remakes... Game wasn't perfect, but it was good as it was. And they try to please some crowd but will end up annoying another because you can never please everybody, right? But I still like the game and the girls. I like that more laid-back style, slice-of-life. I also like the more epic proportions of BaDIK, but I also think it's cool a game where you just do stuff without having to save the world (though there are some scenes that could be scrapped... They seriously need an editor...).

Lovely render you did. I think this environment is the same Jenny took the MC, ain't it? B.T.W., Jenny's my next target. Struggling to find her model and her hair (which seems to be kinda obvious, but I can't find it... Don't know if it was vaulted... Looks like a Goldtassel one, and it's the same one used by Naomi).

EDIT: B.t.w., this extra here, named Katy, also looks like Dior (they sure like to recycle models)

EDIT 2: And that other extra, named Sarah, looks like that other chick who works in a clothing store (not Amber, but the one you go on a date once, who's all serious and boring, and, then, nothing relevant ever happens again; I bet both are P3D Saskia with some brownier skin plus Sarah stole Ms. Rose hair, i.e., Miranda). Adding this just for curiosity's sake because I bet no one cares too much about those extras.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: TREXrg

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
Oh, yeah! In fact, it was our friend TREXrg. I just took note of that. I was struggling to find Lauren. I knew it was a Mousso's character because I can recognize the style, but I couldn't figure out each one. I really like Lauren's character too (not only the model, but her and her path), though I hated what they did to her in the Pool Party remake... In fact, I don't understand those remakes... Game wasn't perfect, but it was good as it was. And they try to please some crowd but will end up annoying another because you can never please everybody, right? But I still like the game and the girls. I like that more laid-back style, slice-of-life. I also like the more epic proportions of BaDIK, but I also think it's cool a game where you just do stuff without having to save the world (though there are some scenes that could be scrapped... They seriously need an editor...).

Lovely render you did. I think this environment is the same Jenny took the MC, ain't it? B.T.W., Jenny's my next target. Struggling to find her model and her hair (which seems to be kinda obvious, but I can't find it... Don't know if it was vaulted... Looks like a Goldtassel one, and it's the same one used by Naomi).

EDIT: B.t.w., this extra here, named Katy, also looks like Dior (they sure like to recycle models)

Katy seems to have very similar eyes, but a different mouth.

Reactions: The Japanese

The Japanese

Jun 22, 2021
Katy seems to have very similar eyes, but a different mouth.
Yeah. They probably did some morphs or mixed with another model and changed the brows. But this corroborates my theory they are doing everything by the book (i.e., buying assets), because of the way they recycled things (at least in the beginning). For instance, in CK 1 the girls mostly rotate outfits from the OOT Mega Wardrobe with a few exceptional cases.

Anyone have any inkling on Jenny, either face/body/or hair?
The best I got is a few hints (on the top of this post).

• Red Heart
Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Yeah. They probably did some morphs or mixed with another model and changed the brows. But this corroborates my theory they are doing everything by the book (i.e., buying assets), because of the way they recycled things (at least in the beginning). For instance, in CK 1 the girls mostly rotate outfits from the OOT Mega Wardrobe with a few exceptional cases.

The best I got is a few hints (on the top of this post).
Thank you! Weird i had searched the thread for jenny prior to posting that and came up empty.

She definitely has the willa/fred winkler eyes.

UserX

Feb 5, 2018
Since this has both the tags, I suppose that Fan-art that is not render are still good.
I wanted to make some What-If using AI img2img.
The results might be shitty (eyes are usually a problem), but they are just a token of appreciation for the characters of the game.

Starting from Chloe, and using as base the images posted by The Japanese

(Click on the thumbnails to see the images at full size).

Chloe as real woman Milf, version 1
image (32).png

Chloe as real woman Milf, vers 2
image (38).png

Chloe as a real indi girl
image (36).png

Chloe as a real girl, but brunette
image (27).png

Chloe if she belonged to that famous family
image (18).png

UserX

Feb 5, 2018
Who looks, in your mind, more like Lindsey, if she was a real person? (the scene is from the wheel tour, during the vacation)

a)
Untitled (4).png
b)
image (79).png
c)
image (74).png

d) none, "I imagined linds way better than your AI!"

(I noticed, trying to recreate her, that her head resulted too "vertically stretched", for the AI, which tried to "correct" that almost everytime)

UserX

Feb 5, 2018
And here is the scene witch Chloe naked:
3D original, from a game scene:
download (3).jpg

Reskinned, from the same scene (and a bit zoomed in)
Untitled (6).png

TREXrg

Jun 26, 2022
Planned to make multiple Renders with story but 1 Render took 2hours and was at 40%
so i stopped the render and threw it in an Denoiser

the basic story would have been about Laurens new Clothing line and commercial interview but what they didn't know was that her clothes are invisible on camera
but i need a new Graphics Card so only one pic :confused:

CK Talk 1 2stu 16min unfinished ai help.jpg

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Planned to make multiple Renders with story but 1 Render took 2hours and was at 40%
so i stopped the render and threw it in an Denoiser

the basic story would have been about Laurens new Clothing line and commercial interview but what they didn't know was that her clothes are invisible on camera
but i need a new Graphics Card so only one pic :confused:

View attachment 3574750
ignore the plebs that say avoid denoiser because it removes detail, that's only at lower convergences; which you wouldnt want anyway because you see grainyness without denoiser... the big advantage of the denoiser is you can let renders run to only 30-50% and still get a decent result.

Thought 2 hours for 40% is a little sus even for indoor shots...is this on software rendering, like with a non-nvidia card?
Who looks, in your mind, more like Lindsey, if she was a real person? (the scene is from the wheel tour, during the vacation)

a)
View attachment 3544943
b)
View attachment 3544951
c)
View attachment 3544953

d) none, "I imagined linds way better than your AI!"

(I noticed, trying to recreate her, that her head resulted too "vertically stretched", for the AI, which tried to "correct" that almost everytime)
d. Sorry bud, the eyes just throw me.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
yep no Nvidia card
I would strongly recommend first buying a low-end cheap nvidia card before you do anything else. The sad reality of how iray is done means you gotta be in their club to really participate.

I was in a similar situation a few months ago, I had an older 5700XT, yet no reason to change it as it still plows through games like fortnite/apex/dota, other stuff I was playing; yet I'd be waiting hours for renders to show anything, plus I don't even think you can do HDRIs on non-nvidia GPUs.

I ended up getting a 4060ti specifically for rendering work - as the gaming performance is a joke and in some benchmarks worse than my 2 generations-back 5700XT. But rendering, boy oh boy, you'll have the same reaction as me, it's not just the speed, it's a completely different ballgame. You can actually preview scenes in iray view and move camera around while render refreshes realtime, something I wouldn't dream of with cpu rendering.

If you dont wanna spend that much, even 100 bucks will get you a used 2060 super online - and for rendering work that'll be a game-changer over your current setup, not just speed, you'll be amazed (and perhaps angry like I was) at all the features you were missing out on in Daz studio due to nvidia gating them behind their hardware.

TREXrg

Jun 26, 2022
I would strongly recommend first buying a low-end cheap nvidia card before you do anything else. The sad reality of how iray is done means you gotta be in their club to really participate.

I was in a similar situation a few months ago, I had an older 5700XT, yet no reason to change it as it still plows through games like fortnite/apex/dota, other stuff I was playing; yet I'd be waiting hours for renders to show anything, plus I don't even think you can do HDRIs on non-nvidia GPUs.

I ended up getting a 4060ti specifically for rendering work - as the gaming performance is a joke and in some benchmarks worse than my 2 generations-back 5700XT. But rendering, boy oh boy, you'll have the same reaction as me, it's not just the speed, it's a completely different ballgame. You can actually preview scenes in iray view and move camera around while render refreshes realtime, something I wouldn't dream of with cpu rendering.

If you dont wanna spend that much, even 100 bucks will get you a used 2060 super online - and for rendering work that'll be a game-changer over your current setup, not just speed, you'll be amazed (and perhaps angry like I was) at all the features you were missing out on in Daz studio due to nvidia gating them behind their hardware.
yah will look at it

about the time it takes is dependend how many characters
are in the picture, and backrounds with Characters kill the laptop , Hdris are not so problematic as are lightsources

so to keep it about Fan Art 20min Rendering of Lindsey and Sebastian
Lin and Seb normal Night Moon Backround.png

Last edited:
  • Red Heart

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
yah will look at it

about the time it takes is dependend how many characters
are in the picture, and backrounds with Characters kill the laptop , Hdris are not so problematic as are lightsources

so to keep it about Fan Art 20min Rendering of Lindsey and Sebastian
View attachment 3587139
Not bad, but why not just use the built-in denoiser under "filtering"? Also you gotta understand - when you say the time depends on amount of characters, you gotta appreciate the difference between software and hardware rendering. That scene above which took 20 minutes would take about 30 seconds on hardware, and thats not on a high end card.

:love: Lindsay's look though! Could be a hot scene!

Reactions: TREXrg