3D-Daz Fan Art College Kings - FanArt and Assets Thread

The Japanese

Jun 22, 2021
Fan-Art and assets thread of the College Kings game. The assets list is a work in progress, so feel free to contribute (mention me or reply to this post; I'll add it here). I don't have any art yet but feel free to post yours here. I've created this thread because I've discovered some characters and wanted to share them, but there are also some missing ones, so I wanted to invite others to contribute. Also, there was no Fan-Art thread of College Kings. The thumbnails below are my renders using a neutral light and zero pose (except for the arms that are down, dialed at -100%); if you want to suggest assets, alternative versions, or make corrections, I suggest you post something neutral like this, using more fanciful poses for fan-art.

ASSET LIST - MAIN FEMALE CHARACTERS
Chloe.png CHLOE:
Head: P3D Aria (100%) *
Body: P3D Aria (but see note at the end)
Materials: P3D Aria
Hair: Monica Hair

* The consensus right now is she's pure Aria, but some of us suspect she may have some P3D Paige head morphs (20~30%; see discussion on this post and ff.)
Aubrey.png AUBREY:
Head: P3D Aria (50%) and P3D Saskia (100%) *
Body: P3D Saskia (but see note at the end)
Hair: (also in Gia 8 Pro Bundle)
DUF file (by Night Hacker) here

* Previously I thought it was P3D Aria (50%) and P3D Saskia (50%) but we're coming to the consensus that she is pure Saskia head morphs (see discussion on this post and ff.; the thumbnail here is still the hybrid version; I'll change it later)
Emily.png EMILY:
Head: P3D Saskia (100%)
Hair: (also in Stephanie 8 Pro Bundle)
Penelope.png PENELOPE:
Head: P3D Paige (75%) and P3D Aria (50%) *
Body: P3D Paige (75%) and P3D Aria (50%) * (see also note at the end)
Materials: P3D Paige

* Estimated guess; further tests need to be made to establish the exact proportions.
Nora v0.png
(pure Lanna)
Nora v1.png
(mixed version)
NORA:
Head: (100%, or 90% and 30% P3D Aria *; Lanna is also in Josephene 8 Pro Bundle)
Body: (but see note at the end)
Materials: (there is some trick to get the exact skin tone; there may be many ways to do this, but I swapped the SSS textures for the Diffuse ones and set the translucency color to 90%)
Hair: Haydina Hair
* I'm giving two options because I think there's some Aria in her otherwise she gets too chubby cheeks and too broad a jaw and chin, but member Pr0GamerJohnny thinks she's pure Lanna; I'm posting the two options so you can judge. Mind that, whatever version you use, the original character is a little cartoonish, so, if you load the full character, you have to zero the dial Head Propagating Scale otherwise the head will be too big; this doesn't happen if you just dial Lanna's head & morph shapes on a G8F.
** The character is listed in Daz Store as Lanna (also in her package and asset name), but the morphs are named Lana.
Lindsey.png LINDSEY:
Head: P3D Aria (50%)
Body: maybe or a combination of and P3D Aria (in this render I've used 50/50), but I'm not so sure (see also note at the end)
Materials: (I've used the same tricks I did for Nora)
Hair: Linda Ponytail Hair
Samantha.png SAMANTHA:
(almost the same thing as Lindsey)
Head: P3D Aria (75%)
Body: as above, probably with some variation (and also see my note at the end)
Materials: (I've used the default material settings but with heavier makeup than Lindsey and Nora)
Riley v0.png
(pure Natia)
Riley v1.png
(mixed version)
RILEY:
Head: Natia (100%) (I used to think it has some Aria mixed in, but I'm not so sure anymore; try it yourselves and tell me what you think)
Body: Natia
Materials: Natia
Hair: Layla Hair (and, later, Voss Hair)
Amber.png AMBER:
Head: Leda (70%), P3D Aria (70%), and (20%) (I'm sure she's not pure Leda, but not so sure about the proportions; it's a starter anyway)
Body: probably a mix of the above with some morphs too
Materials: Leda
Lauren (pure).png
(pure Dior)
Lauren.png
(mixed version)
LAUREN:
Thanks to our fella TREXrg, we now have Lauren. Her base model is MSO Dior for skin materials, head, and body (my guess on the latter one; see the note below as always); her eyes are yellowish ones (Dior Eyes07). Again, I think there's more to her than pure Dior, so I'm posting two versions as I did with other characters, and my version was just me playing around... I'm not so sure about it either, and I'm just posting it here in case someone fancies it (since CK doesn't seem to use a lot of morphs and repeat a lot of models, I just played with some of them I know they have and use).
So, the first one is:
Head, body, and materials: pure Dior (100%)
While my mish-mashed version has the same materials plus:
Head: Dior (75%0), P3D Aria (25%), and P3D Saskia (50%)
Body: Dior (75%) and Saskia (75%), plus Emaciated 50% since I think she's skinnier than the original model (base female body morphs from Daz)
(Again, it's just a hunch; if someone wants to correct it or improve it, be my guest)
Hair for both versions: Linda Ponytail Hair with the bangs hidden (though you can use the surfaces tab and set the opacity to 0%, there are two buttons in the properties panel; Summer Scarf Hair when sewing
AUTUMN:
Haven't tried to find her.
MR. ROSE:
Pretty sure her base morphs and mats are with (also in Monique 8 Pro Bundle) but didn't have time to assemble and render her yet.

NOTE ABOUT THE BODIES: honestly, I didn't have the time to figure out the bodies, but I'm quite sure it's nothing fancy. They repeat a lot of characters which I think it's a sign they're trying to do things by the book (buying the assets and not using pirate stuff -- not saying everyone who uses a lot of characters are pirates, but pirates are usually more indulgent and use a load of characters because they're free); thus, I think they probably use a combination of the characters above with some tinkering, using common morphs, like the base one and, maybe Zev0's. EDIT: reviewing my characters, I did just some breast adjustments to Chloe and I think I left it for all the characters (again, just something I did in a hurry and it's not verified, but I'm posting it here in case someone fancies it and wants to use it): Breat Pointed (50%), Breast Sag1 (-25%), and Breast Top Curve1 (50%) from Zev0's Breast Control package, and Breast Natural (-25%) from the base one (as above).

I didn't try to figure out any of the minor female characters. I never posed nor rendered any of the boys, but I have some hunches that I'll add here later EDIT: I'm doing a quick list without renders from what I've found (though never rendered them myself) and some suggestions from here:
  • quite obviously, Alex is Lucas 8 with Morley Hair;
  • Mr. Lee is Lee 8, right? Not sure if dialed 100%, but I think the resemblance is obvious and the materials match; quite sure he uses ;
  • again, thanks to our fella TREXrg, Sebastian is with the classic notoriously used by Max from Big Brother (maybe he's Max grown up :p it's G3M but just autofit it and it'll work fine; it's in Michael 7 Pro Bundle);
  • Chris is Silas 8 with (confirmed by Night HAcker);
  • Josh looks like ; hair doesn't seem hard to find, but I'm in a bit of a hurry so I'll try to discover it later;
  • not sure about Imre yet, but his hair, as pointed out by TREXrg, is (despite the name, this hair is not actually a pompadour :p);
  • I think Ryan is (at least, the materials) with (respectively, in M7 Pro Bundle and M8 Pro Bundle);
  • Elijah, Cameron, Adam (the bloke with whom the MC fights for him beating Josh), and a guy called Raul or something like that who's Aubrey's sister's date all uses mats (Michael 8 Pro Bundle); Adam uses a hair everyone owns but many don't know -- Armani (it's in the Genesis 8 Essentials, and is pompadour) --, I think he's only dialed Quinton 60%~70%, and he uses the face2 (with the goatee) and fibermesh brows I couldn't find; the others I still have to check it out.
Check some environments here (I'll add them here later).

I'll also compile outfits the characters use later, but I've been playing CK1 and the girls rotate items from Mega Wardrobe 1 & MEGA Wardrobe 2, and the boys, from G8M Mega Wardrobe. Not many interesting items, though... Just putting 'em here for completionism.

To be continued...

Last edited:

TREXrg

Jun 26, 2022
Fan-Art and assets thread of the College Kings game. The assets list is a work-in-progress, so feel free to contribute (mention me or reply to this post; I'll add it here). I don't have any art yet but feel free to post yours here. I've created this thread because I've discovered some characters and wanted to share them, but there are also some missing ones, so I wanted to invite others to contribute. Also, there was no Fan-Art thread of College Kings. The thumbnails below are my renders using a neutral light and zero pose (except for the arms that are down, dialed at -100%); if you want to suggest assets, alternative versions, or make corrections, I suggest you post something neutral like this, using more fanciful poses for fan-art.

View attachment 2811221 CHLOE:
Head: P3D Aria (100%)
View attachment 2811222 AUBREY:
Head: P3D Aria (50%) & P3D Saskia (50%)
View attachment 2811223 EMILY:
View attachment 2811224 PENELOPE:
Head: P3D Paige (75%) & P3D Aria (50%) *
Body: P3D Paige (75%) & P3D Aria (50%) * (see also note at the end)
* Estimated guess; further tests need to be made to establish the exact proportions.
View attachment 2811225
(pure Lanna)
View attachment 2811227
(mixed version)
NORA:
Head: (100%, or 90% & 30% P3D Aria *; Lanna is also in Josephene 8 Pro Bundle)
Materials: (there is some trick to get the exact skin tone; there may be many ways to do this, but I swapped the SSS textures for the Diffuse ones and set the translucency color to 90%)
* I'm giving two options because I think there's some Aria in her otherwise she gets too chubby cheeks and too broad jaw and chin, but member Pr0GamerJohnny thinks she's pure Lanna; I'm posting the two options so you can judge. Mind that, whatever version you use, the original character is a little cartoonish, so, if you load the full character, you have to zero the dial Head Propagating Scale otherwise the head will be too big; this doesn't happen if you just dial Lanna's head & morph shapes on a G8F.
View attachment 2811228 LINDSEY:
Body: maybe or a combination of and P3D Aria (in this render I've used 50/50), but I'm not so sure (see also note at the end)
View attachment 2811229 SAMANTHA:
Materials: (I've used the default material settings but with heavier makeup than Lindsey and Nora)
View attachment 2811230
(pure Natia)
View attachment 2811231
(mixed version)
RILEY:
Head: Natia (100%) (I used to think it has some Aria mixed in, but I'm not so sure anymore; try it yourselves and tell me what you think)
View attachment 2811233 AMBER:
Head: Leda (70%), P3D Aria (70%), & (20%) (I'm sure she's not pure Leda, but not so sure about the proportions; it's a starter anyway).
LAUREN:
Unfortunately, no idea; the only thing I know is she uses Linda Ponytail Hair with the bangs hidden and Summer Scarf Hair when sewing.
AUTUMN:
MR. ROSE:
Pretty sure her base morphs and mats are with (also in Monique 8 Pro Bundle) but didn't have time to assemble and render her yet.

NOTE ABOUT THE BODIES: honestly, I didn't have the time to figure out the bodies, but I'm quite sure it's nothing fancy. They repeat a lot of characters which I think it's a sign they're trying to do things by the book (buying the assets and not using pirate stuff -- not saying everyone who uses a lot of characters are pirates, but pirates are usually more indulgent and use a load of characters because they're free); thus, I think they probably use a combination of the characters above with some tinkering, using common morphs, like the base one and, maybe Zev0's.

I didn't try to figure out any of the minor female characters. I never posed nor rendered any of the boys, but I have some hunches that I'll add here later (well... Quite obviously, Alex is Lucas 8 with Morley Hair).
Great Job Thank you :)

Lauren is from Mousso with Yellow Eyes.
linda ponytail and nearly all outoftoch hair crashes on my computer when i render or iray preview...

1707947100773.jpeg

Last edited:

m4dsk1llz

Engaged Member
Feb 13, 2019

linda ponytail and nearly all outoftoch hair crashes on my computer when i render or iray preview...
Trex you need to update the OOT assets, all the old ones used a file for Transmitted Color and something changed in newer versions of DAZ that if there is a file listed for Transmitted Color it crashes both the Iray preview and render. OOT has updated all of his products to remove the file listed in Transmitted Color, but not all the pirate sites have the updated files.

There are a couple of other ways to fix it but you will have to look them up yourself because I don't currently have any links.

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021

View attachment 3354894
The issue is with some sort of bug to do with the Transmitted Colour texture used. This was introduced in 4.22 and I have seen it mostly with OOT hair. It is easily fixed though. Go to your surface property tab for the hair (search for "trans" and you will find it quickly) and click the square button for the texture used...

Screenshot 2024-02-14 171720.jpg

Set it to "None". I usually set the colour to black as well, but that isn't needed, it's some problem with that texture.

Screenshot 2024-02-14 171811.jpg

It shouldn't crash after this.

m4dsk1llz

Engaged Member
Feb 13, 2019
The issue is with some sort of bug to do with the Transmitted Colour texture used. This was introduced in 4.22 and I have seen it mostly with OOT hair. It is easily fixed though. Go to your surface property tab for the hair (search for "trans" and you will find it quickly) and click the square button for the texture used...

View attachment 3354964

Set it to "None". I usually set the colour to black as well, but that isn't needed, it's some problem with that texture.

View attachment 3354967

It shouldn't crash after this.
You can do it that way, but it is actually a lot more work, because the underlying asset is still fubarred. Better to just reinstall the updated versions. I know OOT updated them all because I gave him the instructions on how to do it in bulk using Notepad++.

Also if you already crashed the Iray screen simply removing the file does not uncrash it, you need to restart DAZ to do that.

Reactions: The Japanese

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
You can do it that way, but it is actually a lot more work, because the underlying asset is still fubarred. Better to just reinstall the updated versions. I know OOT updated them all because I gave him the instructions on how to do it in bulk using Notepad++.

Also if you already crashed the Iray screen simply removing the file does not uncrash it, you need to restart DAZ to do that.
Yup. I remove that texture then resave my character/scene and it's fine.

If you can get the fixed version, from what I understand all you need, at least with OOT, is to replace one common texture that all his hair models use and that will fix it for all of them.

I always save my work before I try to render, so if it crashes, just restart and fix the offending hair. That RARELY happens with me. I will generally check that property just in case.

m4dsk1llz

Engaged Member
Feb 13, 2019
You can also fix the underlying asset by going to the MAT folder and editing the name_of_hair !Apply First.duf. If you search for transmitted%20color/image_file the very next line after each occurance (usually there are 8 of them) will have the filename of the offending file in quotes. Just change the filename to the word null without quotes, resave and it is forever fixed.

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
You can also fix the underlying asset by going to the MAT folder and editing the name_of_hair !Apply First.duf. If you search for transmitted%20color/image_file the very next line after each occurance (usually there are 8 of them) will have the filename of the offending file in quotes. Just change the filename to the word null without quotes, resave and it is forever fixed.
Great advice. I also done some searching, and many of OOT's hairstyles on Render State have been updated with the fix. I think you only really have to update ONE of the styles because I believe they all use the same glitched file. I updated two of mine and tested it and it is fine now, like the Linda Ponytail Hair visible in my example.

m4dsk1llz

Engaged Member
Feb 13, 2019
Great advice. I also done some searching, and many of OOT's hairstyles on Render State have been updated with the fix. I think you only really have to update ONE of the styles because I believe they all use the same glitched file. I updated two of mine and tested it and it is fine now, like the Linda Ponytail Hair visible in my example.
I just went back through my current library and only had six assets that needed editing. I only use OOT hair if it is in some Fan Art asset, otherwise I always try to use something with dForce, which OOT still doesn't use.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022

View attachment 3354894
The crashes are likely from what he said, but as an aside, I find I always need to add a push modifer to almost all OOT hairstyles, I've gotten used to doing that from the start; maybe with a 0.05-0.15 value.
Fan-Art and assets thread of the College Kings game. The assets list is a work-in-progress, so feel free to contribute (mention me or reply to this post; I'll add it here). I don't have any art yet but feel free to post yours here. I've created this thread because I've discovered some characters and wanted to share them, but there are also some missing ones, so I wanted to invite others to contribute. Also, there was no Fan-Art thread of College Kings. The thumbnails below are my renders using a neutral light and zero pose (except for the arms that are down, dialed at -100%); if you want to suggest assets, alternative versions, or make corrections, I suggest you post something neutral like this, using more fanciful poses for fan-art.

View attachment 2811225
(pure Lanna)
View attachment 2811227
(mixed version)
NORA:
* I'm giving two options because I think there's some Aria in her otherwise she gets too chubby cheeks and too broad jaw and chin, but member Pr0GamerJohnny thinks she's pure Lanna; I'm posting the two options so you can judge. Mind that, whatever version you use, the original character is a little cartoonish, so, if you load the full character, you have to zero the dial Head Propagating Scale otherwise the head will be too big; this doesn't happen if you just dial Lanna's head & morph shapes on a G8F.
View attachment 2811230
(pure Natia)
View attachment 2811231
(mixed version)
RILEY:
Head: Leda (70%), P3D Aria (70%), & (20%) (I'm sure she's not pure Leda, but not so sure about the proportions; it's a starter anyway).
LAUREN:
Unfortunately, no idea; the only thing I know is she uses Linda Ponytail Hair with the bangs hidden and Summer Scarf Hair when sewing.
AUTUMN:
MR. ROSE:

NOTE ABOUT THE BODIES: honestly, I didn't have the time to figure out the bodies, but I'm quite sure it's nothing fancy. They repeat a lot of characters which I think it's a sign they're trying to do things by the book (buying the assets and not using pirate stuff -- not saying everyone who uses a lot of characters are pirates, but pirates are usually more indulgent and use a load of characters because they're free); thus, I think they probably use a combination of the characters above with some tinkering, using common morphs, like the base one and, maybe Zev0's.

I didn't try to figure out any of the minor female characters. I never posed nor rendered any of the boys, but I have some hunches that I'll add here later (well... Quite obviously, Alex is Lucas 8 with Morley Hair).
These are fantastic, and I can get most of them looking good. Thanks for assembling the list. And I appreciate the head-propagating scale on lana. I'd agree there's something still slightly off with Nora, it's not 100% lana nor the splash of aria; maybe they did some custom morphs for her?

In game real nora has a fairly "angular" looking head, you're right, its not circular and bulgey. Also I'm pretty sure the in game boobs are toned down, stock lana is damn top heavy. Gonna see if I can't get a decent penelope today.

TREXrg

Jun 26, 2022

View attachment 2811225
(pure Lanna)
View attachment 2811227
(mixed version)
NORA:
View attachment 2811230
(pure Natia)
View attachment 2811231
(mixed version)
RILEY:
LAUREN:
AUTUMN:
MR. ROSE:

Sebatian is with
and i think is Chris but i am not sure if its 100%
1709375232654.jpeg

Last edited:

The Japanese

Jun 22, 2021
Hi, guys! Thanks for participating! This thread was so abandoned that I was almost quitting. Nice to see people posting here. Since we're only one page long, I don't think there's a rush, but I'll update the assets when I have time (and even do some fan art myself -- a li'l shameful that I created the thread and posted none...).

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Sebatian is with
and i think is Chris but i am not sure if its 100%
View attachment 3402592
I can see that being chris with a texture change. Sebastian is definitely accurate. Looks a ton like him (not the hair, but the eyes/face texture).
Hi, guys! Thanks for participating! This thread was so abandoned that I was almost quitting. Nice to see people posting here. Since we're only one page long, I don't think there's a rush, but I'll update the assets when I have time (and even do some fan art myself -- a li'l shameful that I created the thread and posted none...).
Thank you for making the thread!

Last edited:

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Does anyone have Environmental suggestions? All I know so far is Nora's cabin is .

The main school building that's used for hallway shots and the later sleepover event is a common school asset, I just don't know name; it looks like the same common area as Badik or AoA academy.

If anyone has an idea for the dorm rooms, that would be great.

TREXrg

Jun 26, 2022
Does anyone have Environmental suggestions? All I know so far is Nora's cabin is .

The main school building that's used for hallway shots and the later sleepover event is a common school asset, I just don't know name; it looks like the same common area as Badik or AoA academy.

Prom Act1

San Vallejo is
fg unversity are nearly all inside scenes in school

i have seen sometime ago the outside school building but also forgot the name :p

TREXrg

Jun 26, 2022

Head: P3D Aria (50%) and P3D Saskia (50%)
Head: P3D Paige (75%) and P3D Aria (50%) *
Body: P3D Paige (75%) and P3D Aria (50%) * (see also note at the end)
View attachment 2811225
(pure Lanna)
View attachment 2811227
(mixed version)
NORA:
Head: (100%, or 90% and 30% P3D Aria *; Lanna is also in Josephene 8 Pro Bundle)
View attachment 2811230
(pure Natia)
View attachment 2811231
(mixed version)
RILEY:
Head: Leda (70%), P3D Aria (70%), and (20%) (I'm sure she's not pure Leda, but not so sure about the proportions; it's a starter anyway)
View attachment 3465778
(pure Dior)
View attachment 3465780
(mixed version)
LAUREN:
Thanks to our fella TREXrg, we now have Lauren. Her base model is MSO Dior for skin materials, head, and body (my guess on the latter one; see the note below as always); her eyes are the yellowish ones (Dior Eyes07). Again, I think there's more to her than pure Dior, so I'm posting two versions as I did with other characters; and my version was just me playing around... I'm not so sure about it either, and I'm just post it here in case someone fancies it (since CK doesn't seem to use a lot of morphs and repeat a lot of models, I just played with some of them I know they have and use).
So, the first one is:
Head, body, and materials: pure Dior (100%)
While my mish-mashed version has the same materials plus:
Head: Dior (75%0), P3D Aria (25%), and P3D Saskia (50%)
Body: Dior (75%) and Saskia (75%), plus Emaciated 50% since I think she's skinnier than the original model (base female body morphs from Daz)
(Again, it's just a hunch; if someone wants to correct it or improve it, be my guest)
Hair for both versions: Linda Ponytail Hair with the bangs hidden (though you can use the surfaces tab and set the opacity to 0%, there are two buttons in the properties panel; Summer Scarf Hair when sewing
AUTUMN:
MR. ROSE:

NOTE ABOUT THE BODIES: honestly, I didn't have the time to figure out the bodies, but I'm quite sure it's nothing fancy. They repeat a lot of characters which I think it's a sign they're trying to do things by the book (buying the assets and not using pirate stuff -- not saying everyone who uses a lot of characters are pirates, but pirates are usually more indulgent and use a load of characters because they're free); thus, I think they probably use a combination of the characters above with some tinkering, using common morphs, like the base one and, maybe Zev0's. EDIT: reviewing my characters, I did just some breast adjustments to Chloe and I think I left it for all the characters (again, just something I did in a hurry and it's not verified, but I'm posting it here in case someone fancies it and wants to use it): Breat Pointed (50%), Breast Sag1 (-25%), and Breast Top Curve1 (50%) from Zev0's Breast Control package, and Breast Natural (-25%) from the base one (as above).

I didn't try to figure out any of the minor female characters. I never posed nor rendered any of the boys, but I have some hunches that I'll add here later EDIT: I'm doing a quick list without renders from what I've found (though never rendered them myself) and some suggestions from here:
  • quite obviously, Alex is Lucas 8 with Morley Hair;
  • Mr. Lee is Lee 8, right? Not sure if dialed 100%, but I think the resemblance is obvious and the materials match; quite sure he uses ;
  • again, thanks to our fella TREXrg, Sebastian is with the classic notoriously used by Max from Big Brother (maybe he's Max grown up :p it's G3M but just autofit it and it'll work fine; it's in Michael 7 Pro Bundle);
  • TREXrg suggested Darius 8 for Chris, but I honestly think he's Silas 8 with (even TREXrg said he wasn't 100% about his suggestion; if he agrees with me, I'll edit the Darius 8 suggestion out);
  • Josh looks like ; hair doesn't seem hard to find, but I'm in a bit of a hurry so I'll try to discover it later; not sure if Josh uses the same mats on a G8M base... Have to test it to find out;
  • Elijah, Cameron, the bloke with the MC fights for him beating Josh, and a guy called Raul or something like that who's Aubrey's sister's date all use mats (Michael 8 Pro Bundle); have to check the morphs.
To be continued...
could be Imres Hair
could be Imres brother
1711052280733.png no idear what his name is

The Japanese

Jun 22, 2021

Prom Act1

San Vallejo is
fg unversity are nearly all inside scenes in school

i have seen sometime ago the outside school building but also forgot the name :p
Great! I'll add environments on the main post in a more organized manner later. Adding here other ones I know of so I don't forget 'em.

Most of the city (including the entrance to the university and probably some outdoor parts) is . The entrance is the main building near a square that, in the original asset, is a city hall or something like that.

Indeed the props for the prom are this but it also requires this old gymnasium for the setting (both are old assets and made for 3Delight, but it's not hard to convert to Iray).

Yeah! That classic FG University that's, I think, in 99% of AVNs with a college setting couldn't be out of the list, but they also use this FG School for the volley court, the pool, and the cafeteria in one scene when the MC goes to talk with Imre who's pissed off with him (though they use the one from FG University in others, though the place looks more like a faculty room). There's also a bundle of this FG School though I don't think the things in it are very useful or even used in CK.

Apes' house is (same as DIKs' house :p though CK uses its interior too).

Wolfs' house is Harwood House and, I guess, the interiors too. Quite cool this asset.

Girls' house is Modern House 2 (I think the props too, so it's good to take the whole bundle).

Dorm is, duh, College Dorm (another one that's the same as in BaDIK :p).

Lauren's house is with its (it's only for the living room and kitchen; have to check if the is used too).

The park for Lauren's first date is The Park Way.

Almost sure this Urban Alley is where the MC and Josh fight the thugs. Just have to play the game again to confirm it (and also check other environments and everything that's missing here).

Holiday Hotel Scenes Bundle for the Eurotrip.

Amber's strip club is The Blue Lounge.

Well... that's what I remember from memory. I think I'm gonna play the game again right now and take notes.

could be Imres Hair
could be Imres brother
View attachment 3466553 no idear what his name is
Oh, yeah! That's the hair! I've seen it but forgot the name. And I think Ryan is with (respectively, in M7 Pro Bundle and M8 Pro Bundle). Is it just me or Imre and Ryan look like some version of Beavis & Butthead?

I really didn't even remember Imre had a brother... This guy looks like one guy from the Wolfs. Is he Imre's brother? I must pay more attention to the story than to the assets... :p

I'll play the game now and check his name.

Last edited:

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
  • TREXrg suggested Darius 8 for Chris, but I honestly think he's Silas 8 with (even TREXrg said he wasn't 100% about his suggestion; if he agrees with me, I'll edit the Darius 8 suggestion out);
Silas 8 looks right (y)
I created Chris last year using Silas8 and Malik Hair and that is absolutely him... here's my render...

Chris (G8M - Silas8).png