3D-Daz Fan Art College Kings - FanArt and Assets Thread

The Japanese

Jun 22, 2021
Pretty sure Jenny is a FWSA character (either FW, Sabby, or both). Her skin, though not exactly the same is similar to FWSA Willa. Since many PAs do similar skins with minor alterations, I bet she's one of their models, though I don't know which... So, if some hero wants to help me find her, I'll be eternally thankful (her hair also... looks easy but I'm missing it).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

could be Imres Hair
could be Imres brother
View attachment 3466553 no idear what his name is
Is it that guy Aaron you're talking about? If so, I think they look similar, but Aaron's brows and goatee are fibermesh and that chracter's above seem to be textured.

Still looking for Autumn, but he hair is Jennifer Hair for Genesis 3 Female(s). I don't think she's G3F, though; doesn't look like and they've not been using G3. Also looks like a FW(and or)SA character, but I'm not so sure as I am with Jenny (could be P3D too... Some guy on Discord hinted , but I think he's wrong).

Also looking for the mom Julia (just for completionism 'cuz she ain't really my type). Sure she's an Emrys's character, but didn't have the time to compare 'em.

EDIT: b.t.w., that girl that works in a clothing store, also goes to the gym, you go on a date with her, and, then, she disappears (and I forget her name) looks like she uses P3D Saskia morphs but I can't guess her skin mats.

Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

The Japanese

Jun 22, 2021
Is that stock Aria head? It looks different than mine. Or it could just be her expression...:unsure: nice hdri tho!
I thought it was just the expression but, now you called my attention, I've noticed my chloe was 90% Aria and 30% Lana :p
Though I like my mixed version, I think the original is pure Aria (EDIT: not so sure anymore... Chloe's cheekbones are a little more pronounced than pure Aria. Don't know if my recipe is the correct one, but I think there's sumthin' extra in there. Added two screenshots for reference)... Thanks for pointing out this for me. It doesn't change too much, though. With that little Lana, her face gets broader and looks less serious, but it's only that. I'm adding the two versions below for comparison (EDIT: added a third one).

The beach is from Beach Fun. Just used the HDRI, the sand, and the blanket.

Last edited:
Reactions: UserX and TREXrg

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
I thought it was just the expression but, now you called my attention, I've noticed my chloe was 90% Aria and 30% Lana :p
Though I like my mixed version, I think the original is pure Aria (EDIT: not so sure anymore... Chloe's cheekbones are a little more pronounced than pure Aria. Don't know if my recipe is the correct one, but I think there's sumthin' extra in there. Added two screenshots for reference)... Thanks for pointing out this for me. It doesn't change too much, though. With that little Lana, her face gets broader and looks less serious, but it's only that. I'm adding the two versions below for comparison (EDIT: added a third one).

The beach is from Beach Fun. Just used the HDRI, the sand, and the blanket.
I personally think she is 100% Aria. That's where I went with my own version and after looking at many, MANY screens from the game, I see no reason to feel otherwise. Remember, devs won't often go out of their way for such minor changes. In this game that is especially true. Both Aubry and Chloe BOTH use Aria, just with different hair. Both are 100% Aria, Aubrey uses Apex Hair, Chloe uses Monica Hair. Otherwise, they're the same.

Often, lighting and expressions can fool us into thinking there's more to it.

The Japanese

Jun 22, 2021
I personally think she is 100% Aria. That's where I went with my own version and after looking at many, MANY screens from the game, I see no reason to feel otherwise. Remember, devs won't often go out of their way for such minor changes. In this game that is especially true. Both Aubry and Chloe BOTH use Aria, just with different hair. Both are 100% Aria, Aubrey uses Apex Hair, Chloe uses Monica Hair. Otherwise, they're the same.

Often, lighting and expressions can fool us into thinking there's more to it.
Hi! Thanks for the input! I'm still making up my mind about Chloe. I'm tending to believe she's pure, but I have to do more tests with expressions and so on to check if she's pure or not. They definitely use at least the base morphs on the bodies, so they could them the heads/faces too (of all characters, not specifically Chloe), but morphs are a hard guess... And maybe they use none or just mix up characters they already have... Who knows... Many things affect the character perception, like expressions, lighting, and camera.
But, about Aubrey, I'm certain she's not pure Aria. She's half Aria and half Saskia (also a P3D character; I've put small pictures in the main post, so I'm attaching the bigger versions here, plus some screenshots for reference), while Emily is pure Saskia, though all three use the same Aria mats (the Saskia mats are used on an anonymous girl who attends the pool party). EDIT 2: After further tests and reference comparisons, I'm inclined to say that Aubrey's mostly -- if not pure -- P3D Saskia (see pic below). I think it was some wishful thinking because I prefer my hybrid Aubrey to pure Saskia Aubrey, but I think there's no Aria in her. The model Aria has that look that's lacking in Aubrey.

Aubrey.jpg

Well... That creates another problem because, as my theory goes "if two characters share the same materials and they look different, it must be the morphs", so, as Emily shares mats with Chloe and Aubrey though looks differently, there must be something in her morphs to make her so. I still think she's mostly based on P3D Saskia, but some shaping morphs or even another character head morph have to be added to the recipe to make her distinct (which is basically a more chubby face than Aubrey's, I guess... Or, maybe, they're not that different at all and I've always been inclined to see Aubrey prettier than Emily because I like the former more than the latter).

EDIT: added another screenshot in the spoiler section above.

EDIT 2: further considerations on Aubrey's head morph. The expression on the models is Smile Full Face HD 50% (a base one, added to quickly make something similar to the reference).

Last edited:
Reactions: UserX and TREXrg

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Hi! Thanks for the input! I'm still making up my mind about Chloe. I'm tending to believe she's pure, but I have to do more tests with expressions and so on to check if she's pure or not. They definitely use at least the base morphs on the bodies, so they could them the heads/faces too (of all characters, not specifically Chloe), but morphs are a hard guess... And maybe they use none or just mix up characters they already have... Who knows... Many things affect the character perception, like expressions, lighting, and camera.
But, about Aubrey, I'm certain she's not pure Aria. She's half Aria and half Saskia (also a P3D character; I've put small pictures in the main post, so I'm attaching the bigger versions here, plus some screenshots for reference), while Emily is pure Saskia, though all three use the same Aria mats (the Saskia mats are used on an anonymous girl who attends the pool party).

Re Chloe, I'd be very unsurprised if they splashed in a bit of Paige (pen) to get the cheekbones. To me Chloe resembles a tad more pen than Nora - nora has a very distinctive broad face. I'll put up some test renders tomorrow with configs using this.

The Japanese

Jun 22, 2021
Re Chloe, I'd be very unsurprised if they splashed in a bit of Paige (pen) to get the cheekbones. To me Chloe resembles a tad more pen than Nora - nora has a very distinctive broad face. I'll put up some test renders tomorrow with configs using this.
Yeah, man. I think you're onto something. I did some tests and there's definitely something in there. Three versions, but the differences are subtle. Posting 'em all for you (all) to judge (just click on the thumbnails):

Chloe Aria 100 Paige 20.jpg Chloe Aria 90 Paige 30.jpg Chloe Aria 100 Paige 30.jpg

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
But, about Aubrey, I'm certain she's not pure Aria. She's half Aria and half Saskia (also a P3D character; I've put small pictures in the main post, so I'm attaching the bigger versions here, plus some screenshots for reference), while Emily is pure Saskia, though all three use the same Aria mats (the Saskia mats are used on an anonymous girl who attends the pool party). EDIT 2: After further tests and reference comparisons, I'm inclined to say that Aubrey's mostly -- if not pure -- P3D Saskia (see pic below). I think it was some wishful thinking because I prefer my hybrid Aubrey to pure Saskia Aubrey, but I think there's no Aria in her. The model Aria has that look that's lacking in Aubrey.

View attachment 3517111

Well... That creates another problem because, as my theory goes "if two characters share the same materials and they look different, it must be the morphs", so, as Emily shares mats with Chloe and Aubrey though looks differently, there must be something in her morphs to make her so. I still think she's mostly based on P3D Saskia, but some shaping morphs or even another character head morph have to be added to the recipe to make her distinct (which is basically a more chubby face than Aubrey's, I guess... Or, maybe, they're not that different at all and I've always been inclined to see Aubrey prettier than Emily because I like the former more than the latter).

EDIT 2: further considerations on Aubrey's head morph. The expression on the models is Smile Full Face HD 50% (a base one, added to quickly make something similar to the reference).
You are a tad obsessed to be honest. LMAO... if you need to examine that many screenshots etc... to me, it's just not worth it. If they're close enough for FAN ART... that's enough. Seriously, in most fan art, either way, you simply will not tell the difference without a magnifying glass.

In my own scene subsets of them, always make certain their skin is identical. I literally check every mole on them. Their eyebrows are identical... I use Aria for both with different hair. The DEV simply isn't going to go through THAT much trouble for a difference nobody will notice.

Anyhow... that's just my opinion anyhow. I haven't worked on any characters from this game for a while now. But... you do you. In the end, it's just fan art.

When it comes to obsessing about a character, I only do that for original characters I create for my own uses. :)

TREXrg

Jun 26, 2022
[/SPOILER]

Is it that guy Aaron you're talking about? If so, I think they look similar, but Aaron's brows and goatee are fibermesh and that chracter's above seem to be textured.

Well wil buy asset when on sale i am not hundred prozend sure if its the rigth asset
about the eyebrows and beard i noticed that too

about imre i thouth he was genesis 8 male with pomp hair and also different eyebrows and skin but he probably is also a mix match
ryan also looks as the eyebrows are different and he looks thinner

The Japanese

Jun 22, 2021
You are a tad obsessed to be honest. LMAO... if you need to examine that many screenshots etc... to me, it's just not worth it. If they're close enough for FAN ART... that's enough. Seriously, in most fan art, either way, you simply will not tell the difference without a magnifying glass.

In my own scene subsets of them, always make certain their skin is identical. I literally check every mole on them. Their eyebrows are identical... I use Aria for both with different hair. The DEV simply isn't going to go through THAT much trouble for a difference nobody will notice.

Anyhow... that's just my opinion anyhow. I haven't worked on any characters from this game for a while now. But... you do you. In the end, it's just fan art.

When it comes to obsessing about a character, I only do that for original characters I create for my own uses. :)
No worries, my friend. It's just that, by creating this thread, I feel a little responsible for getting things right. I've seen some fan art threads where the characters' assets are listed wrongly and then we not only have this avalanche of fanart with wrong models, but people stop looking for the right assets. Of course, this is fanart, and people are allowed to do as they please, but I'd rather see them doing their unique takes because they want to and not because they don't know what the assets are. But it's nothing personal and I'd really like to see your help here. I know you made an invaluable contribution to the BaDIK fan art thread, finding assets I could never find myself (like Camilla or Bella -- which, until recently, I was still using Aurore morphs with some tweaks until I saw your asset list), so your contribution will be really appreciated here.

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
No worries, my friend. It's just that, by creating this thread, I feel a little responsible for getting things right. I've seen some fan art threads where the characters' assets are listed wrongly and then we not only have this avalanche of fanart with wrong models, but people stop looking for the right assets. Of course, this is fanart, and people are allowed to do as they please, but I'd rather see them doing their unique takes because they want to and not because they don't know what the assets are. But it's nothing personal and I'd really like to see your help here. I know you made an invaluable contribution to the BaDIK fan art thread, finding assets I could never find myself (like Camilla or Bella -- which, until recently, I was still using Aurore morphs with some tweaks until I saw your asset list), so your contribution will be really appreciated here.
One thing I will do, if it feels close enough to the original, and I am uncertain if another character was used. If the difference is minor, I'll go into the morphs and make the changes myself.

When I share anything, I generally let people know if I think there may have been something else used, just so others who may want perfection can dive deeper into it. I will usually look over every image of a character in a game (usually copying them into a separate folder) and look at every angle I can.

Looking over the few scene subsets I have made... wow... it's been almost 2 years! :O I done Chris, Aubry and Chloe, but I don't have the details of what I used for them all as I wasn't really taking notes back then like I do now.

I never did complete them 100% I don't think (except Chris). I was experimenting with Aubry at the time. Chloe and Aubry both use P3D Aria, I firmly believe Chloe is 100% Aria, though looking over Aubry now, I do see VERY subtle differences, mainly in the eyes (inner and outer shape), but it's so minor, one could get away with just using Aria. I would probably experiment with other assets as you did for Aubry for sure, just to correct the eye differences... maybe a minor mouth difference... though they can be adjusted manually, as I will often do.

Edit: now that I look again, you may be right about 100% Saskia (nice character asset, used her in my own character recently). Mainly just looking at the eyes as I said. Given that Aria and Saskia are made by the same dev, I can see why they look similar. Aria skin on both of course. I may have to play around with recreating them again. My files are dated 2022 so... wow... I tend to lean towards devs using the same asset for all of the body and the same one for all of the skin most of the time, I know THIS dev tends to be that way, so yeah, probably Saskia head.

This is my headshot of Chloe. I can replicate her different facial expressions with this and they look identical to me, so I still go with 100% Aria on her.

It's been such a long time, longer than I realized. This game feels like it has been in limbo for a while I just got away from it.

Chloe (G8F) - Headshot.png

TREXrg

Jun 26, 2022
f[/QUOTE]
It's been such a long time, longer than I realized. This game feels like it has been in limbo for a while I just got away from it.
yes game had to many different writters/idears as of now it is a bit better agian but we will see if that continuous

still i like the overall optic of the game

Reactions: Night Hacker

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
This discussion got me looking at my old recreations; I didn't honestly do many, mainly Aubry, Chloe, Chris and Charli.

Two years ago I thought Aubry was based on Aria, which is understandable as she is made by the same artist and looks very similar to Aria. Ironically, I was messing around with P3D Saskia recently. Some may have seen my character I made based on her in the DAZ3D art threat, I even posted the assets I used for her (a redhead I named Sasha). So I can see why the dev used her for Aubry's shape. Ironically, I also used her for my character's shape with a different skin.

Anyhow, I tried Aubry with 50% Aria and 50% Saskia, but I don't see the need for Aria at all in her now. I tried it, and then went with just 100% Saskia and that fit the best. With 50/50 I noticed a VERY subtle difference in her mouth, but the difference didn't match the game's screenshots as well as just going with 100% Saskia, at least in my humble opinion. So anyhow, this is my personal scene subset... oh, not a huge fan of the Apex Hair... man it causes your scene to lag. If you have Iray render on and are turning t he character in a scene, turn off the hair until you have it how you like or it is SSSLLLOOOWWWW. hehe... also a pain to get the hair colour just right.

Aubrey (G8F) Assets
Character: P3D Saskia HD for Genesis 8 Female(s)
Skin: P3D Aria HD for Genesis 8 Female
Hair:
Genitals: New Gens for Victoria 8 (2021-01-21) (G3F/G8F/G8.1F) (note: the original uses something else, something uglier)

Morphs
Genesis 8 Female Head Morphs
Genesis 8 Male & Female Body Morphs (Unofficial Bundle)

My scene subset requiring the above assets: View attachment Aubry (G8F) Scene Subset.7z

Aubry (G8F) - Centerfold.png

The Japanese

Jun 22, 2021
One thing I will do, if it feels close enough to the original, and I am uncertain if another character was used. If the difference is minor, I'll go into the morphs and make the changes myself.

When I share anything, I generally let people know if I think there may have been something else used, just so others who may want perfection can dive deeper into it. I will usually look over every image of a character in a game (usually copying them into a separate folder) and look at every angle I can.

Looking over the few scene subsets I have made... wow... it's been almost 2 years! :O I done Chris, Aubry and Chloe, but I don't have the details of what I used for them all as I wasn't really taking notes back then like I do now.

I never did complete them 100% I don't think (except Chris). I was experimenting with Aubry at the time. Chloe and Aubry both use P3D Aria, I firmly believe Chloe is 100% Aria, though looking over Aubry now, I do see VERY subtle differences, mainly in the eyes (inner and outer shape), but it's so minor, one could get away with just using Aria. I would probably experiment with other assets as you did for Aubry for sure, just to correct the eye differences... maybe a minor mouth difference... though they can be adjusted manually, as I will often do.

Edit: now that I look again, you may be right about 100% Saskia (nice character asset, used her in my own character recently). Mainly just looking at the eyes as I said. Given that Aria and Saskia are made by the same dev, I can see why they look similar. Aria skin on both of course. I may have to play around with recreating them again. My files are dated 2022 so... wow... I tend to lean towards devs using the same asset for all of the body and the same one for all of the skin most of the time, I know THIS dev tends to be that way, so yeah, probably Saskia head.

This is my headshot of Chloe. I can replicate her different facial expressions with this and they look identical to me, so I still go with 100% Aria on her.

View attachment 3520214
Yeah. I feel it's completely possible that Chloe's 100% Aria and the more pronounced cheekbones are just the effect of expressions. I'll just put the two version on the main post because, unless it's something completely off, I'd like to be the more "democratic" possible and offer different versions so people can judge by themselves (and also contribute to the discussion, like "oh! I tested the two versions and I think it's 100% Aria head only."

But those discussions are good. You see, I was wrong about Aubrey too, thinking she was an hybrid of Aria and Saskia. If we didn't have our debate about her morphs. I wouldn't have checked and would still be comfortably (and wrongly) in my old opinion. That's really good teamwork, even when it happens indirectly.

This discussion got me looking at my old recreations; I didn't honestly do many, mainly Aubry, Chloe, Chris and Charli.

Two years ago I thought Aubry was based on Aria, which is understandable as she is made by the same artist and looks very similar to Aria. Ironically, I was messing around with P3D Saskia recently. Some may have seen my character I made based on her in the DAZ3D art threat, I even posted the assets I used for her (a redhead I named Sasha). So I can see why the dev used her for Aubry's shape. Ironically, I also used her for my character's shape with a different skin.

Anyhow, I tried Aubry with 50% Aria and 50% Saskia, but I don't see the need for Aria at all in her now. I tried it, and then went with just 100% Saskia and that fit the best. With 50/50 I noticed a VERY subtle difference in her mouth, but the difference didn't match the game's screenshots as well as just going with 100% Saskia, at least in my humble opinion. So anyhow, this is my personal scene subset... oh, not a huge fan of the Apex Hair... man it causes your scene to lag. If you have Iray render on and are turning t he character in a scene, turn off the hair until you have it how you like or it is SSSLLLOOOWWWW. hehe... also a pain to get the hair colour just right.

Aubrey (G8F) Assets
Character: P3D Saskia HD for Genesis 8 Female(s)
Skin: P3D Aria HD for Genesis 8 Female
Hair:
Genitals: New Gens for Victoria 8 (2021-01-21) (G3F/G8F/G8.1F) (note: the original uses something else, something uglier)

Morphs
Genesis 8 Female Head Morphs
Genesis 8 Male & Female Body Morphs (Unofficial Bundle)

My scene subset requiring the above assets: View attachment 3520621

View attachment 3520619
Great! I'll put links to your post with .dufs in the main page (with the credits, of course).

EDIT: what's your take on Emily? Do you think she's just Saskia or have some other morphs? (And also Naomi, who sometimes I think looks exactly like Aubrey, sometimes not...)

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Night Hacker

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
Yeah. I feel it's completely possible that Chloe's 100% Aria and the more pronounced cheekbones are just the effect of expressions. I'll just put the two version on the main post because, unless it's something completely off, I'd like to be the more "democratic" possible and offer different versions so people can judge by themselves (and also contribute to the discussion, like "oh! I tested the two versions and I think it's 100% Aria head only."

But those discussions are good. You see, I was wrong about Aubrey too, thinking she was an hybrid of Aria and Saskia. If we didn't have our debate about her morphs. I wouldn't have checked and would still be comfortably (and wrongly) in my old opinion. That's really good teamwork, even when it happens indirectly.

Great! I'll put links to your post with .dufs in the main page (with the credits, of course).

EDIT: what's your take on Emily? Do you think she's just Saskia or have some other morphs? (And also Naomi, who sometimes I think looks exactly like Aubrey, sometimes not...)
It's been a great discussion. I don't mind it at all. Text doesn't always get across one's feelings.

I find it interesting that I went from thinking Aubry was Aria to thinking that she had no Aria in her at all! LOL... so, it's always good to examine your work and see if you were wrong, and I was. I can see why, plus in 2022 I didn't have near as much experience identifying assets.

While editing Aubry I messed with her expressions a little to test. At one point I thought, maybe it is 50/50, so I tested it, compared to a screenshot I had open and didn't see much of a difference, but when i looked at Aubry's upper part of her lips on the upper sides, there's a subtle difference with Aria that isn't there without her, and without Aria, it looked closer to the screenshot.

In the end, when in doubt, and when you have to stare at the same spot for an hour, it probably doesn't matter, go with what you like best. Good idea to provide alternates for people to try. I remember that with Being a DIK. Sometimes the alternates were closer, sometimes not. It's fan art, so the fan's can decide. I just enjoy seeing some of the scenes people come up with as my imagination sucks! ;)