3D-Daz Fan Art College Kings - FanArt and Assets Thread

TREXrg

Jun 26, 2022
Not bad, but why not just use the built-in denoiser under "filtering"? Also you gotta understand - when you say the time depends on amount of characters, you gotta appreciate the difference between software and hardware rendering. That scene above which took 20 minutes would take about 30 seconds on hardware, and thats not on a high end card.

:love: Lindsay's look though! Could be a hot scene!
i have the Denoiser settings on in daz its more a laptop thing

i have a computer with a 3080 nividia card but its out of comition(it was so much faster)
its more a problem of me wanting to make renders with the wrong hardware but i like making renders so the either take a long time and look ok ish or making no render what is a non negotiatable

Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
i have the Denoiser settings on in daz its more a laptop thing

i have a computer with a 3080 nividia card but its out of comition(it was so much faster)
its more a problem of me wanting to make renders with the wrong hardware but i like making renders so the either take a long time and look ok ish or making no render what is a non negotiatable
Since i didnt see it posted above, what proportion of Lana/Aria did you use for Lindsey's body? What about her face? Lana skin right?

TREXrg

Jun 26, 2022
Since i didnt see it posted above, what proportion of Lana/Aria did you use for Lindsey's body? What about her face? Lana skin right?
For Body 50%Lana/ 50%Aria/ 26%Body Tone/ 16%Voluptuous
For Head 50%Aria
For Skin Lana with brown eyebrows(standard Lana Skin)
For Eyes the Green One (Dior 04 are her eyes in game)

For Eyes in Render it Lana green eyes i know they are wrong but in the dark no one knows :whistle:

• Red Heart
Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny