Mod Cheat Mod Ren'Py College Kings 2 Cheat/Multi Mod[Duke Knox]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

toobad0912

May 1, 2021
Alright! I have to download the game to see the changes. If any of you can give me the archive.rpa or script.rpa file (can be found inside game folder) it will take less time.
Let me know if you still need more info. But as others said, there's not much to elaborate on. The game didn't recognize any mouse clicks. If I wasn't on a laptop with a built in trackpad, I would think that my mouse had been unplugged somehow.

Reactions: doujin1

Twist_19

Aug 19, 2019
The in game walkthrough feature, where each dialogue choice shows the resultant points gains and highlights the best choice and the choice that leads to scenes, doesn't seem to be working for me. I have enabled it in the mod but nothing changes, any ideas what could be wrong?

Duke Knox

Modder
Oct 1, 2023
The in game walkthrough feature, where each dialogue choice shows the resultant points gains and highlights the best choice and the choice that leads to scenes, doesn't seem to be working for me. I have enabled it in the mod but nothing changes, any ideas what could be wrong?
The in-game walkthrough is not completed yet! I implemented only v1 and v2. But you can press 'alt+w' it will redirect you to official walkthrough page.

Reactions: small81

nifdfdf

Feb 11, 2020
It seems like you have enabled real life mode feature of ck2. Go to settings and turn it off to enable rollback.
I have real life mode turned off in CK2 but it still doesnt allow roll back. I am not sure what the issue is.

Edit: seems the issue ends around the time you get to the part where you suprise Polly in her hotel room with chloe. It wont work until then for me but it works fine after that time frame.

It then quits working again at the spa day with the girls. I just think CK2 is messed up in general lol

Last edited:

Duke Knox

Modder
Oct 1, 2023
I have real life mode turned off in CK2 but it still doesnt allow roll back. I am not sure what the issue is.

Edit: seems the issue ends around the time you get to the part where you suprise Polly in her hotel room with chloe. It wont work until then for me but it works fine after that time frame.

It then quits working again at the spa day with the girls. I just think CK2 is messed up in general lol
First of all check if you can rollback in the game or not?
Open game console (press shift+o)
the paste the following code
renpy.can_rollback()
and press enter
then paste this code
renpy.fix_rollback()
then press enter. Now again paste the following code
renpy.rollback(force=True)
then press enter. Then exit the console by pressing esc.
Keep in mind that the rollback will occur after the checkpoint where you have entered these codes.

Last edited:

Duke Knox

Modder
Oct 1, 2023
!Updated to two new different versions!
Lite Version + Enhanced Version
check changelog for differences.

small81

Sep 25, 2023
I really want to thank you for this brilliant mod. It runs flawlessly and error-free for me.

And the possibilities are so brilliant. The fact that you can change so many things like reputation, frat affiliation, relationship status with the ladies and the variables makes the game so much easier and more interesting.

As a big fan of this game, this mod is a gift.

But no matter how good something is, you can always improve it.

Do you think you can improve the mod so that (in certain situations) you don't have to choose option A or B, but can do both? So that you don't miss out on so much when you choose one option. I understand that in such a big game with so many variables it will be difficult, but maybe you can do it.

And is there any chance that you can "explain" the variables? It's often not clear to me what they mean and what effects they have.

These are just suggestions.

And thanks again.

Duke Knox

Modder
Oct 1, 2023
I really want to thank you for this brilliant mod. It runs flawlessly and error-free for me.

And the possibilities are so brilliant. The fact that you can change so many things like reputation, frat affiliation, relationship status with the ladies and the variables makes the game so much easier and more interesting.

As a big fan of this game, this mod is a gift.

But no matter how good something is, you can always improve it.

Do you think you can improve the mod so that (in certain situations) you don't have to choose option A or B, but can do both? So that you don't miss out on so much when you choose one option. I understand that in such a big game with so many variables it will be difficult, but maybe you can do it.

And is there any chance that you can "explain" the variables? It's often not clear to me what they mean and what effects they have.

These are just suggestions.

And thanks again.
Thanks for the suggestions. The variable section of the mod is dynamic means you can add the newly added variable(from latest version)in the list. Just click on the '+' button below the list in which you wanna add the variable. It'll detect, delete or identify the variable ( it uses its own logic). And for the multi option part I am avoiding it because they are changing the scripts on every update.

Last but not the least the mod has too many features except these regular things like you can skip/jump to a label(using 'label manager(alt+l key)' and you can also add your own music in the game(see screenshots(op) for detailed description)if you don't like ck2 music(just put your music anywhere inside game folder and search for that music using mod's music search bar)also you can change the mod theme music(just use 'zen_mod' prefix before the music).
And many more(like you can change dialogue window position(in vertical direction)by dragging it from its current position -> start dragging from the speaker name), you just have to discover(read zen mod keymaps and features in the mod configuration page of the mod to know more).

And for exiting every (I mean all) mod menu just use right click or escape key.

Last edited:

small81

Sep 25, 2023
Thanks for the suggestions. The variable section of the mod is dynamic means you can add the newly added variable(from latest version)in the list. Just click on the '+' button below the list in which you wanna add the variable. It'll detect, delete or identify the variable ( it uses its own logic). And for the multi option part I am avoiding it because they are changing the scripts on every update.

Last but not the least the mod has too many features except these regular things like you can skip/jump to a label(using 'label manager(alt+l key)' and you can also add your own music in the game(see screenshots(op) for detailed description)if you don't like ck2 music(just put your music anywhere inside game folder and search for that music using mod's music search bar)also you can change the mod theme music(just use 'zen_mod' prefix before the music).
And many more(like you can change dialogue window position(in vertical direction)by dragging it from its current position -> start dragging from the speaker name), you just have to discover(read zen mod keymaps and features in the mod configuration page of the mod to know more).

And for exiting every (I mean all) mod menu just use right click or escape key.
Thank you for your answer.

Where can I find the variables?

I understand about the multi-options. It would just have been nice to have them for certain dialogs / actions. Maybe I can make a few suggestions and you can have a look at them. What do you think?

Reactions: Duke Knox

Globbernaughts

Jul 30, 2023
Trying to run this mod in Act 1 and an exception occurs every time because chloe_board is not defined. Any way of fixing this?

Globbernaughts

Jul 30, 2023
But why did you do this? It is written in the description of the mod that the game version should be 4.0.0 or latest.
Well, I'd been made to believe the mod was also compatible with Act 1 from some of the replies in this thread. The "walkthrough" component works perfectly fine, but the cheat menu is outright inaccessible. Does this mean there's no functional mods whatsoever for Act 1 at the current time with regard to stats?

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote